• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Two F-ZERO GBA Games Were Just Rereleased

F-Zero_games.jpg

At the start of this month, Nintendo announced big news for F-ZERO: two games would be heading to the Switch’s Game Boy Advance offerings. And now, both F-ZERO Climax and F-Zero: GP Legend have been rereleased!
Both of these games are based on the F-ZERO anime, GP Legend, with F-ZERO Climax originally only being released in Japan in 2004. Both games are available for Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion members as of October 11, 2024.

Author’s Note: I guess F-ZERO 99 inspired at least enough confidence to release a Japan-only F-ZERO game. Which games are you hoping to see next? As always, let us know in the comments below!

Credits:
Writing: Perkilator Perkilator
Editing and Thumbnail Graphic: @Zerp

Last edited:
Nicholas “Perkilator” Perkins

Comments

At the start of this month, Nintendo announced big news for F-ZERO: two games would be heading to the Switch’s Game Boy Advance offerings. And now, both F-ZERO Climax and F-Zero: GP Legend have been rereleased!
Both of these games are based on the F-ZERO anime, GP Legend, with F-ZERO Climax originally only being released in Japan in 2004. Both games are available for Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion members as of October 11, 2024.

Author’s Note: I guess F-ZERO 99 inspired at least enough confidence to release a Japan-only F-ZERO game. Which games are you hoping to see next? As always, let us know in the comments below!

Credits:
Writing: Perkilator Perkilator
Editing and Thumbnail Graphic: @Zerp
F-Zero Climax was good, not really into the series but I could see many people enjoying this game. The Japanese doesn't really get in the way and there are English voice cues that help you navigate. I would give it 7/10, too little starting characters

Top Bottom