• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

1/30 Syracuse Smash Round 2 !!! Snakee & RaynEX!!!

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
SMASH DID DEVELOP BRAWL TO BE A COMPETITIVE GAME WITH SUCH A TECHNIQUE LIKE THAT!!!!

wait no

is that for real though? that'd be lol! I'd like brawl more =)

And yes I am serious about the 3v1 MM!!!

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
bcb vs. CBC would be like the best match ever. Srsly.

And eff tripping. Other tourneys have had it removed, so yeah... It shouldn't be a problem.

EVERYONE WHO'S BRINGING A WII FOR SETUP: Remove all custom stages if ya can, and let me know at the tourney that you want those codes ready. :p

It's mad fun with no tripping.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
theyll be back before the tourney.

also for anyone from rochester reading this, make sure you have your rides scheduled WELL in advance, if you dont people WILL get left behind. I meant to go over this at smash club but I completely spaced on it. so whatever is going on make sure you know how you are getting to this.

also, if you were planning on coming with me you need to get in touch with me. However I will not be at EGS nor smash club next week, I have a business trip to New Orleans from this up coming monday, until next sunday. so you are either going to have to call/text me or hit me up during the infrequent and sporadic times that I am going to be on aim.

currently, as far as im concerned,

Burak has a car, and is driving Pinpoint, SPAM and Maverick with him. With the uncertain possibility of transporting more.

Pikapika! has a car and I trying to get him to drive XXX, Joaquin, and Lenca. (Neil if you are reading this give angel a call and see what the hell hes doing, as for lenca, ill call him and give you deets later)

Knee of Justice has a van and is so far probably only transporting Jesiah only.

I also have a car and am currently transporting nobody, if all the other car spots arent taken up by the time of the event, I will probably just ride with KoJ or Pikapika! but I know there are some people that are probably coming and I havent taken note of. and for those people (MOSS, SHETH, Pyro, to name a few) make sure you contact somebody ASAP

hubble

Smash Ace
Update on my part:

I'm considering taking my parents ****ty van to this, instead of my tiny *** car. This means that IF they let me take the van, I can take 3 more to this tourney.

Let me know sooner rather then later via pm/post/text/whatever.

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
I'll talk to Sync when the Intersemester break ends, and go up to the college and talk to CBC about it then.

kk, Blaze is short on Cash, I'll TRY to spot him if I can. If not, I'll bring his Wii, and SD card for the codes.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
even if he cant enter, he can show up with 5 bucks.

3 dollars for venue, 2 to money match scrubs like al and stomps with :laugh:

hell make enough to enter the tourneys if he does that.

altairian

Smash Lord
Dudutsai is getting a ride from me cause he's super awesome and I'm crazy enough to do it. I only have room for him in my car though cause I'm bringing guys from my area as well.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
edit, ninja'd

people need to get car and/or friends with cars when they are in college, cause this mess is rediculous.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
just yesterday...

tell me why my dad asked me if I pulled a Chad Ochocinco and changed my name to Kid Goggles.

like you dont know my actual name...:dizzy:

Zhenkai

Smash Journeyman
Ok...so I said I'd be makin' it to this one. Well...I hate plan changes! D:

I may be endin' up short cash, dunno in all honesty just yet, have to see what happens, gonna also be hopin' to start a new job so don't know if I'll have hours that conflict with Saturday or not. And then my friend's car is fallin' apart, so I'd need to hope for good times for a bus. Oi, I just cannot win. ;-;

Edit: Actually, friend and I are canceling the trip. His girl got a new job, so doesn't want to have her stay home to watch their kid, and with me possibly gettin' a new one, and yadda yadda, ya'll get where I'm goin' at with this. I just wanna say sorry that I can't be there. D:

cornxnuts

Smash Apprentice
SUNY Binghamton / Suffolk County, New York
@Dudu: Yeah it was a loaded question, Willy told me who you were lol. I'll be taking him, Jon P, Jon Tam, and my girlfriend up to Syracuse, so I have no extra room in my car (5/5). But if Alex / Lung / Derek / etc wanted to go, was wondering how you're getting there, maybe they could bum a ride w/ you.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
It's aight Zhen haha I bailed on the first like two years of tournaments I wanted to go to xD or more actually

and there's going to be like 30+ for melee this is gonna be a big rep for syracuse there are mad names coming that aren't listed.

Zhenkai

Smash Journeyman
It's aight Zhen haha I bailed on the first like two years of tournaments I wanted to go to xD or more actually

and there's going to be like 30+ for melee this is gonna be a big rep for syracuse there are mad names coming that aren't listed.
Well...if I can either find a good bus schedule that I can get into Syracuse before the tourney, and head back up home not too long after the Melee portion ends, I'm definitely goin'. I could possibly even stay the night or so, if I can come up with one heck of a lame excuse to get work off the 31st too. But eh, chances are slim.

darkoblivion12

Smash Lord
yo guys, just thought I'd throw this out there. To those of you who went to Smash club this past friday, someone left some stuff there, namely a console and a backpack. If you're missing it, tell me.

TheManaLord

Smash Hero
i don't see Lenca, Gal, Mario Moonshine, ArteryClogger, Sama-san/Jeff/Tao/Mana'sFriend (all same person), or KOJ on there

Top Bottom