• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.

asob4

Smash Champion
i hope rich brown cause he's so cal and mah homie :]
ohh and so cal ****ing *****. ask europe/canada ;]

Zori

Smash Champion
i found a new tech or teh olimar i have the replay but i having a hard time trying to repeat it >_> but while i was trying i found another cool little thing, vid coming when i can perfect it @_@

Nokon

Smash Apprentice
i found a new tech or teh olimar i have the replay but i having a hard time trying to repeat it >_> but while i was trying i found another cool little thing, vid coming when i can perfect it @_@
are you kidding or am i nieve? whats it like?

Zori

Smash Champion
no @_@ really im not kidding. i found something, i few things actually but im trying to learn/find an application for these things before i release it and you guys go

"we knew this" "old" "cant be used in a real battle" etc.

BooYaKa

Smash Rookie
Hiya. I'm fairly new to Olimar forums, and SWF.

Don't let my join date fool ya.
Shortly after I joined SWF, my Wii got stolen, along with SSBB :'(.
Explained for my lack of inacivity.

I just brought Wii recently, and eventually, SSBB, so I'm back in business.
My main used to be Sheik, I was playing random with my brother, and I got Olimar.
We bonded instantly, ;').

Lurked Olimar boards for few days. (: so I'm aware of Homolimars, and Fino's egos. :3
I just picked up Olimar last week, so i'm just newbolimar.

Zori

Smash Champion
olimar boards used to be cool about 10 olimars who started there journey helping each other out, keeping forums clean having fun, about everyone had a video thread in which we posted videos and shared tips with each other, it was nice

then those olimars went there separate way for whatever reason now its just a bunch of people who meat ride fino

the end

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Yeah the olimar boards are pretty dead-ish now and not much like they had been. I'm not as much of a veteran as most of the others anyways though. I lurked the oli boards pretty hard back in the day as well lol. I don't even think any of the olimar veterans knew about me until i started making my pluck percentage chart ^^;

Fino

Smash Master
olimar boards used to be cool about 10 olimars who started there journey helping each other out, keeping forums clean having fun, about everyone had a video thread in which we posted videos and shared tips with each other, it was nice

then those olimars went there separate way for whatever reason now its just a bunch of people who meat ride fino

the end
Hiya. I'm fairly new to Olimar forums, and SWF.

Lurked Olimar boards for few days. (: so I'm aware of Fino's egos. :3
<.< So much hate. I think zori has it right though =-/ All the cool peeps stop posting. Me, and occassionally zori and skank, are the only ones left.

Though fearless just randomly come home and made a genesis thread XD
<33 fearless

~Fino

Zori

Smash Champion
lol i have a feeling booyaka is trolling me this is funny

its a brand new day! im going to work on perfecting that tech maybe ill put the video up and you guys can figure it out

BooYaKa

Smash Rookie
lol i have a feeling booyaka is trolling me this is funny
its a brand new day! im going to work on perfecting that tech maybe ill put the video up and you guys can figure it out
lol. me no trolling. D:
and for your tech, i'll look forward to it.

Hurry up... I got a big tournament in less than a couple weeks.
What's the name of the tournament you're going?

All the cool peeps stop posting. Me, and occassionally zori and skank, are the only ones left.
Hm, I don't think those two words will go along very well. :O

Sorry, I have this teasing personality.
I can't help it. :p

Noa.

Smash Master
I don't want to be deaf.

I mean people on the internet that pretend to be something they're not. Like pretending to be deaf. Just to get attention.

Messed up stuff right there.

But you don't apply because you're cool.

BooYaKa

Smash Rookie
@Bob,
Nope, since I have hearing aids, I can hear.
My mom took me to the speech class every fricken' day in my childhood.
Thanks to her, I can speak well.

@Dracona44,
I feel bad for them, that kind of people, since they have no life. They come to net since that's closest thing they'll ever get.

anyways, nuff bout me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom