• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ChuChuROBBuddies!

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
This avatar either makes you smile or invokes fear and confusion. For non-smilers, it's the latter.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Because you need more posts to be taken seriously. And how can you deny posts from a face like this?

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
33: t0mmy
49: Chibosempai
65: Hugs
65: CPU <- the ROB that beat Ken at EVO last year?

Didn't see any other ROBs in the top 100. This makes me sad though. Glad I quit this game.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
HERB2 is gonna be awesome. I'd take that over Genesis any day.

I mean, toasty's gonna be there, come on!

:cry:

Oh good Lawd, then that means I'm gonna be missing out on even MOAR.

.....I just want to taste Toasty's nachoes before I/Toasty die(s).

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
I think t0mmy beat inuiiiii!!! I wonder if he was MK against ROB XD God I hope so [something tells me he was Marth though since he was in pools, I think]

also:

maybe it's because of my high standards when it comes to females [much-like Sudai's high standard of living shedding a negative light on his expectations for surviving in a post-apocalyptic world], but that girl...to quote a friend of mine: "well, she's not ugly...but I wouldn't put my ***** in her."

...she is quite scary though >_>

okay I lied, I don't find her anything close to attractive. I just didn't wanna hurt anyone's feelings too bad if they're actually with this girl, buuuut I gotta be honest >_<

sorry homie

edit: awwz @ toasty/nacho love :)

Top Bottom