• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Chula Vista/San Diego Smash Presents: The Gauntlet April 28th

**Havok**

Smash Lord
whaaaaaaat? What happened???

Anyways, next sunday WE WILL HAVE A WEEKLY!

Man it feels good to be back from SF, that was a lot of fun! Best moment of San Diego? MogX taking down Bardull ! Man that match was way more nerve wrecking than my own haha.

LOL @ soid and his gun, CV crew was cool w/ us, learning new things, DSF for taking it, getting my a$$ kicked by shadow rob, meeting new people.

IceDX

Smash Ace
NNID
TheIceDX001
Not enough people. About...12 people showed up.

MogX taking down Bardull....too epic!
Yeah it was Awesome!! we were all cheering as if it was the freaking Finals :laugh:
but Havoc was on fire man he reaped like 4 GaW´s he is now ¨Tha Socal GaW killer¨;)
jajajaj!!

IceDX

Smash Ace
NNID
TheIceDX001
Niiiice.

I wish somehow I could see the video of MogX vs. Bardull :p
They will probably be posting it on youtube sometime this week i guess.. i wish i could have gotten one of my matches recorded i could have made a Sonic combo vid with any of them:dizzy:

**Havok**

Smash Lord
lol.

on a grim note.... i just got home, played wii w/ my bro took a nap. took a shower...

come downstairs and my ps3 AND my wii are missing. My bro didn't take it.

AND my money in my wallet

AND my DS

Soid

Smash Journeyman
lol.

on a grim note.... i just got home, played wii w/ my bro took a nap. took a shower...

AND my DS
what are u kidding?

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
lol.

AND my DS

How old is your bro? Does he live with you?

Who eles was in your house?

**** like this has happened to me before too, bro.

DreamHack619

Smash Ace
lol.

AND my DS
****, they cleaned you out then!!!! Nah, but 4 reals though you gotta find the person that took that and beat the **** outta em.....

P.S
If you find em Havok me and the rest of chula will help you kick his ***!!!! :chuckle:

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
Wait, did someone come inside your house and JUST rob those things? Nothing else?

If so, that's odd...sympathies to you Havok. :[ I wish I could help somehow. At the next weekly, I think we should give Havok the winnings or something. I don't know...anyone else think thats a good idea? Tournament to help raise money for Havok's lost possessions?

supermario27mx

Smash Ace
It wasn't a tourney. It was just a smashfest.
And I still got 1st?! :p
yeah like 10 people came but it was fun. i took out ripn, futile and azen while phear 2stocked both aero and mew2king and gave the beating of a lifetime to dynadash while nyjin just stood and watched in amazement lol
lol.
AND my DS
dude that blows, we should to something at the next weekly to help u out like nyjin said

**Havok**

Smash Lord
Yea im not kidding but im over it now. I did throw a itch fit for like a good 30 secs but who cares. It's replaceable. Ugh just to find a wii.

Tired as heck from Axis I took a nap and no one was at my house. Here's what I have concluded with my Batman skills.

1 person, small.
Only took consoles, 2 ps3 controllers 1 wii mote. I think it was a kid cuz he only took the cash outta my wallet. left all the connections, left all the games. As much as he can carry as fast as he could since he could have been scared.

I have a honest suspicion of who it was. A person who didn't know there was a weekly at my house so it means it wasn't a regular. So that means they don't read smashboards. It's could also mean it was someone who has been to my house since he just waltz in like whatever. Maybe. I don't know.

If anyone has any info... let me know anything.

New info: Anywhere from 5:30 to 6 pm

Marceux

Smash Journeyman
New Rules on doors and stuff? Not to mention, new rules about having themselves introduce themselves to you when they enter the weekly? Just common courtesy anyways. ****ing-A.

Nyjin

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3179-6397-7213
I just can't get over how lame this is :[

I hope we can find the person and get your stuff back, Havok. Although, as you said, it's replaceable...but still a huge hassle.

Mind if I round-house whoever took the stuff in the face? :D

**Havok**

Smash Lord
i think im going to start writting info (ID's and stuff) of people who aren't regulars. lol

its actually not a big deal except that...well i have nothing to do now lol I have no dvd player...or ds rofl

Soid

Smash Journeyman
idea! you should put 1dllr more for the fee enter so you can get back your stuff :)

supermario27mx

Smash Ace
Yea im not kidding but im over it now. I did throw a itch fit for like a good 30 secs but who cares. It's replaceable. Ugh just to find a wii.
well yeah its replaceable stuff but is still quite costly (wii+ps3=over $700) plus finding a wii is still hard and what if you had a game in ur wii and/or ps3

whos this???
some random person who had a smashfest on saturday where we put a load of random names in my wii
btw great job defeating cpu nyjin u should have won evo

DarkKyanite

Smash Journeyman
haha long time no talk guys!!
been really busy eevr since i arrived taipei
man i miss smash sooooo much ><
it's like drugs omggggggggggggggggggg
school's starting real soon, hope everything's fine with u all

$BONE$

Smash Ace
The day you wake up is the day you realize that life is just a huge overwhelming overdose. It beats anything any drug will ever offer you.

Marceux

Smash Journeyman
Bone, I just wrote that on my genetics homework and I'm using it on my genetics final. Yummy.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
The day you wake up is the day you realize that life is just a huge overwhelming overdose. It beats anything any drug will ever offer you.
funny because i took drugs last night, and when i woke up today i felt amazing for the first time in years, i really don't know why.

then my dad calls me and is like "that philosphy class you wanted to take can be replaced for your english 103 class so now it's not like just another clas, it fits into your AS. And that chicano studies class had an opening and i enrolled you in it!"

everythings too perfect... =\

vanilla sky..

Gursalug

Smash Journeyman
lol.

AND my DS
Wait a minute...doesn't Dane have your address!?

(sorry for the late response. Lack of internet will do that to you)

Voxx

Smash Apprentice
Yo havok, i might be selling my wii soon since i plan on quiting brawl. Its about 3 months old and is in good condition. I still have the box, and an extra wiimote with nunchuck.

Top Bottom