• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DBR Presents: GENESIS 2 :: ROUND 1 SINGLES POOLS ARE UP - GENESISDBR.COM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
=D

I've tried any which way it would be possible (and on left postbit, top postbit is going to be a ***** to figure out): http://i.imgur.com/OKCgl.png

no where to put it without it stretching :/
The first and third one looked good to me, whats wrong with them?

On second review, I liked the first and 2nd. I didn't even notice the stretch until i read your comment about it. For the first one, whats wrong? is it the size of the buttons? In themes other than radiant (or w/e its called, the new theme) it would fit in perfect.

Also, is your system linking to facebook or is it just using the icon as a standard?

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
its basically the size of the button itself and the second one stretches... which looks ugly :/

yeah, its the icon. same icon that you see under "bookmarks"

Fortress | Sveet

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
Well, i like the first one, the stretching doesn't bother me. I also think it will go well with the skins i use since I dislike the new one.

mikeHAZE

Smash Legend
I don't know if anybody is going to be out in California a week prior to Genesis, but if so, i want to let everyone know that i host tournaments in Southern California (for both Melee and Brawl). If you wanted to get some good training in for Genesis, i'm hosting a biweekly the week before. Saturday being dedicated to Brawl and Sunday being dedicated to Melee.

my melee thread can be found here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=299985&page=11

Fuzzyness

The Reality!
alright so some news for the international players coming to genesis2.

after setting up an additional link for international players, i realized, "hey wait, whats going to prevent non-international players from using the paypal link instead of the wepay one?"

and just thinking about sorting through all of the information, from both sites, and trying to collect everything into an organized data base, (which wepay automatically does) including a bunch of other minor factors that add up to a giant headache, i decided to just collect info from anyone not in the US (which last time wasn't more than roughly 40-60 people) via email, and let them pay in person at the door when genesis rolls around.

this way, you will still be seeded, it will make it a HELL of a lot easier for me, and the whole conversion thing wont be a factor.

either way, im going to plaster it everywhere, to email info for international players only, (non US) to my genesisdbr@gmail.com email, with a set list of info to fill out.

sorry for the inconvenience, this caught me off guard, and this is the best way i think to handle it without having to watch my hair turn grey =(

so please if you are NOT from the US and are planning on attending genesis, and know of others who are going to attend as well, please let them know about this.

I will also be posting this in the specific regional forums to better spread the word out, as well as FB, and twitter.

thanks for being patient. =)
Just sent mine, when will there be a player list?

VirtualVoid

Smash Journeyman
Rockcrock needs a teammate. He is a coveted asset in teams and any top pro should benefit.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfNopNgOibw#t=1m11s He Sweeps.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HfNopNgOibw#t=2m25s He Crushes.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V13rkey6XZg#t=7m31s He Carries feeding foxes.

More details:
Zhu and Rock got 2nd at POE
During summer and school breaks he is forced to play 3-for-alls with phanna and uberice, so his peripherals are honed for backstabbing/backstabbers.
Rockcrock is rumored to have a combo video.
He plays ganon.
I would happiliy team with him. Like I told fuzzy earlier, I'm good even tho I don't have any updated videos of me online (But I got my capture card back yesterday so I should be able to record soon). So yeah, even tho this looks like a weird suggestion from some no1 from Israel, you wont be disappointed.

Next week forward is coming to Israel, so that should be a good test :)

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
man

ajp anton if i meet you, the song "Master Exploder" by tenacious D is gonna play in my head, except with the title "Master Uploader"

sidefx

Smash Champion
Sorry for being lazy for not looking for it, but what list of info?

Also, June 30th is nice. It's when our plane leaves =).

i decided to hold off on putting it up randomly on a post, and made a form instead. Im in the process of embedding it into the genesis website right now, aiming to have it up by tonight.

also, check your pm in a sec

sidefx

Smash Champion
wheres my pm :( I just emailed without knowing this list lol
oh i was pm'ing him about something else =)

ill have the form up to fill out in a little bit. I suck at coding ****, and i hate using dreamweaver.. =( so this is going to be a little tricky for me.. hopefully it works haha (it should)

then everything will be back to normal

edit: also, list of entrants will be up shortly on the website. Theres only 33 people so far, so i might wait a little more before posting it.

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
Which thread to i post in for housing? Cuz i'll prolly be coming at least a few days early and i really can't afford to spend money on a hotel besides during the actual tourney lol. And it's Good to have prearrangements.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
kuro you're best off splitting with some peeps to stay at ramada some how haha. i think everyone is staying there, unless there are some antioch people staying at home which i doubt..

Kuro~

Nitoryu Kuro
LOL @ Going to Genesis and not staying at the Hotel
READ BETTER DAVID!!!!:mad: :troll:
kuro you're best off splitting with some peeps to stay at ramada some how haha. i think everyone is staying there, unless there are some antioch people staying at home which i doubt..
Same for you >.>

I plan on staying at the hotel. Hell i have enough money to stay by myself for the duration of the tourney.(but i'm trying to find Florida peeps to split with) Im saying i don't wanna stay at the ramada if i arrive b4 tourney weekend. Why spend the money i don't have on those nights? See what i'm saying now?

So where would i ask?

Browny

Smash Hater
ughhhhhhhhhhhh

sidefx I didnt read the last part 'set list of info to fill out' before I sent the email woops lol >_<

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I think you need to redefine your own definition of johns, because that's not one.
I know that, but there was more to that post. If you looked at the whole post, you should've seen "/Mampam" with a trollface soon after.

It's an inside joke from FL. Kuro's from FL. He'd probably get the joke.

You'd understand if you lived down in FL and knew who Mampam is.

:phone:

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
ohhh i get it, my bad. i thought you were just talking about the weekend. mmm, i don't know how busy he is but maybe you can talk directly to boback or some dbr peeps? i don't know who else lives in the north bay area.

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
I'm down for some of these MMs.

I'll be the guy with the other guy who looks a lot like him. I may also have my usual backwards TKD hat on. Or you can just click the sig to see random pics of a bunch of smashers to see who all the cool kids are ;P

Genesis baby! WOOOOO!!! <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom