• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Houston Thread - No HOBOs and no WHOBOs. What do we do now??????????????????????????????????????????

What side event should i include in my tournaments?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Kilik, if I let you borrow my PS3 for an extended period, I would have to charge a security deposit. No, I am not joking.

Last time I left some games there, they got all scratched up. I am willing to help, but I will not be burned again.

The smartest thing to do is check craigslist.

:phone:
Pretty much what Flip says, but I would say 50% in this case.

You can use it as long as you want. If you manage to break it or controller, I use the deposit to fix it.

Otherwise, assuming it is returned in reasonable condition (controller and system are practically brand new), you get all the money back when returned.

tl:dr version-borrow it and take care of it, or pay for damages.

Lol sad that it has to come to this just to borrow anything. Kilik and said company need a slap by RT's bamboo whip.

Gea

Smash Master
Their souls and then some. Did you know the only reason we haven't had economic collapse is because the U.S. government borrows from Dave every year?

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
How much did you win at Hobo 12?

Trela

Smash Lord
Lol sad that it has to come to this just to borrow anything. Kilik and said company need a slap by RT's bamboo whip.
He needs to just tell them no, period. People still owe him mad money too.
For real. Pay the man back and quit being stupid.
Their souls and then some. Did you know the only reason we haven't had economic collapse is because the U.S. government borrows from Dave every year?
they probably owe more than that.

sheikamaru

jive
The only thing I owe rt right now is my friendship/friend code when I get my 3ds/my dedicated tourney win when I win/a post card for every holiday when I find out His address/my league of legends name when he finally decides to play a real game/ some sort of ornament to put on his car antenna/ etc. other than that, I have yet to borrow cash from the man.

Just to clear things up that is :)

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
You owe me money for the bag of chips you engulfed.

UltimateRazer

Smash Champion
Kilik will never borrow a thing from me as long as he lives. Taking something without my permission will result in the beat down of his life.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Wait, did he really eat the whole party tray?

Even though I specifically warned him not to?

I see...

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
****ing kilik you **** faced ***** *** dummy all you do is ****ing eat my ****ing food you fat **** god I hate yo mother ****ing *** you **** ***** sheik using *****. Son of a ***** Terminator 2 was such a ****ing good show but that mother ****ing kilik was crunching on a bag of **** so I couldn't hear those god dang ****ing epic lines **** I hate yo Burt race *** you **** bag *****. Oh and I ****ed your dog with my zair cause thats mother ****ing punishment for eating that son of a ***** piece of **** party tray food u fat ****.

C h i g g a
M y
N * * * *
Y o u
****ing
W i g g a

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee haaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahah

:)

Edit: I once got busy in a Burger King bathroom!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Pandora's Tower confirmed for North America release.

Thank you, Xseed Games.

Tesh

Smash Hero
Anyone else coming to New Orleans with me this weekend? I'm trying to set up rides/housing so I need to know if I'll be alone or not.

I'm leaving at 5:15 on Saturday and returning on monday or tuesday.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
You got one?

What is your NNID?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom