• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

How do you cope naner-less against MK and GnW

ADHD

Smash Hero
I really need help with this. I get outprioritized in everything basically and the monkey flip kick is never safe and gets predictable. I'm just asking because there are moments when I'm not able to use my nanerz and I need them away from me, GnW especially!!

AlphaZealot

Former Smashboards Owner
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Side-B!!!!!!!!!

I'm serious, its the bomb...and peanut harassment/short hopped air attacks.

Its much easier offline, so if your having these problems online I'm guessing you have that sorta "gum stuck to your shoes you can't move fast" effect that I hate.

IDK

Smash Lord
you know what? this thread strikes interest in no banana diddy. since diddy's metagame is mainly based on bananas, as most of us would agree with, i'm going to make a thread about diddy with no bananas and have it open for discussion on everyone's little suggestions. kind of like the nolimar threads. (means olimar w/o/ pikmin) i, personally play with bananas... just to put that out there. maybe this will encourage some people (not me) to play diddy without bananas, which could lead to different little tricks/techs/discoveries, which will help diddy's metagame.

K.G.

Smash Apprentice
the only way to beat a metaknight is banana game period. he is too fast to aprroach any other way and he jus about has absolute priority over alot of diddy's moves.

ADHD

Smash Hero
Im saying, there are periods where you do not have enough time to pull out bananas and they get in your face and act gay.

Vall3y

Smash Lord
characters like metaknight can force you to play without bananas
not letting you time to pull and pick them up, but just pull them and not get used properly most of the time
marth on smaller stages can punish you for just pulling a banana with correct spacing
you got to be ready for that too

Top Bottom