• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modesto Smash: "Get Banned"

Status
Not open for further replies.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i have 4 tv's already.

big screen, the one from my room, the one from my sis' room, and the extra from my mom's closet

though it would be helpful if you guys brought one cuz the one in my room is kinda big and hard to carry

also i will need 3 wii's

remember: planned two brawl stations and two melee stations

perhaps another will be good too

i got power strips

i can also strip with power

Miztik

Smash Master
hey havok i got a ?

your KY right?

if so i want to marth ditto you a Gentles Men MM

losers uhh is cool but winner is the Coolest

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
Uh, I think Shroomed wanted to come? Really, if you want to come, just come. I can handle whatever happens here even if it's crowded. Just stay downstairs. No dungeon because I don't wanna be in a situation where I can't keep an eye on everyone.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
yuuuuup haha. we can smash till saturday morning, then sat morning my family might leave for socal LOL nonstop action

Havokbringer

Smash Lord
Miztik, I think thats exactly what Choknater is pointing out,

That it doesn't have to stop :D.

I just realized though imma be in Las Vegas so Im not gonna be able to be there srry =(.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
hahah, well obviously i cant let you all be in the house when we leave. please leave before i go... haha

maybe we can conclude the smashfest by going to in-n-out

is it open 24 hours? ugh i hope so

if thats the case then we can go to 24 hour wendys

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
yuuuuup Haha. We Can Smash Till Saturday Morning, Then Sat Morning My Family Might Leave For Socal Lol Nonstop Action
Come With Themcome With Themcome With Themcome With Themcome With Themcome
With Themcome With Themcome With Themcome With Themcome With Themcome With
Themcome With Themcome With Themcome With Themcome With Themcome With
Themcome With Them

jyuuberu

Smash Journeyman
Go visit Kim someday chok. Then I'll have a chance to meet you without having to go to Modesto.

Is it as bad as wikipedia (my most trusted source on the entire internet) makes it out to be?

The area is plagued by some of the worst air quality in the nation, on occasion surpassing even that of Los Angeles. It is reported to have had the highest car theft per capita rate in the United States in 2005 and 2006, it dropped to fifth in 2007[1], but regained the top spot in 2008.[2] In 2007, Modesto was named the worst city in America in Cities Ranked & Rated, 2nd Edition[3] and one of the top three most dangerous metropolitan areas in California by Morgan Quitno.[4] (It ranked second in 2006)[5]

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
That is all true. Really corrupt teen party scene here too, especially among the higher level advanced placement students.

Xilo Pryce

Smash Lord
it's true. When we park, we never know what we'll come back to. We fight to breath, sucking in sweet victory with every gasp, as we cheat death again. We live each minute in a constant struggle, praying it doesn't become worse... again.

we keep fighting, knowing that at least our kids will grow up in a good place... unless they're gay. Then may god have mercy on the sinful souls

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
book is meh, whatever. good as a fantasy for young girls, but badly written and amateurish.

the movie, however, is horrendous

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom