• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Official "Little Mac for SSBB" Thread (SNES Mac, not NES)

Kirby knight

Smash Lord
Oh, what a neat little AT addtion. As always my condolences to those who supported Mac to become a playable character.

-Knight

Shuma

Smash Hero
That he looks like ****? or that Lyn looks like she was intended for a PC?

Edit:

He looks like Rocky, WTF, and that's awesome.

Mar~

Smash Apprentice
Whoo sorries Little Macienses u_u

But in trust... Little Mac is very very little fiction personage to Brawl =/ is good that he appear as assist trophy.

Dew!

parrothead

Smash Lord
Well it looks like the SNES boxer is indeed the remake of the green-haired wire boxer from the arcade versions. Farewell "SNES Mac".

Pieman0920

Smash Master
Oh Little Mac, after seeing this, I still think you should have been playable. You are the correct version, and your small frame makes you all the more awesome. I also do not understand why people are ragging on your looks, and thinkking that boxers would have pretty faces, or for that matter, even normal faces. =/

LeadPenguin

Smash Cadet
He just looks more Asian than he did in the NES version. Which he probably was anyway, but, you know, 8-bit resolution and all. I'm glad he made it, but if they'd have gone the extra mile with him he would have made a great addition to the full roster. He's still one of the Big Guys in Nintendo history in my book.

ZE UPPERCUT

GIVE HIM ZE UPPERCUUUUUT

NukeA6

Smash Master
You people were actually supporting someone else rather than Little Man.

Shouldn't we revive the NES Mac thread?

kilroy

Smash Journeyman
Mac looks great, i dunno what you people are talking about. he looks like i remember him looking, just not 8-bit.

i love the shot of him uppercutting Ike. XD

Doc Chronic

Smash Ace
All I have to say is, "About **** time he confirmed it!"

I'm actually a supporter of the retro characters, but seriously, he's just a boxer.
i hate to use this overexhausted example, but captain falcon is just a racecar driver. at least LM has fighting at the heart of his game and already uses violence, a decent moveset coud have easily been made for him

PS: sorry for the double post

the grim lizard

Smash Master
wow....he is not that appealing at all.

He looks like ****, sorry! wasn't expecting him to be playable anyway, they should have made him look better.
You guys are pretty harsh. He doesn't look that bad. Just like with any of the ATs, though, they clearly spent less time on them...seeing as how you only see them for 10 seconds at a time every once in a blue moon.

I think Sakurai has started to deconfirm characters, Mewoth, Little Mac... who's next?
It depends on how you look at it. I think he's confirming them. Part of the reason this game is getting delayed is that Sakurai wants to incorporate all of those popular characters who didn't really fit as a PC. But he still wanted to include them in some fashion.

DraginHikari

Emerald Star Legacy
NNID
Draginhikari
3DS FC
4940-5455-2427
Switch FC
SW-7120-1891-0342
He just looks a boxer to me, what he's suppose to look like... the NES verison wasn't that decent looking of a character anyway >>

parrothead

Smash Lord
NES Mac looks dopey in his 8-bit look, because his eyes are popping farther out than "SNES Mac"'s, but with Doc Louis as his coach, it makes me think NES Mac is in special ed.

NES Mac's SSBB look and his look in the instruction manual looks better in my opinion.

burrito

Smash Lord
I'm still quite sad that Little Mac was restricted as an assist trophy. I hope that Punch-Out music gets in, at least.

Top Bottom