• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Princess Daisy for SSBB

vesperview

Smash Hero
Put her in her Strikers Charged outfit, make her use her sport and party abilities, give her that tomboy 'I'll kick your butt' attitude, she's so perfect for this game. She's a sexy princess, the opposite of Peach's idea, and kicking a metallic soccer ball in someone's face is too good to pass!

If she gets in Brawl as a PC, her career will sky-rocket! :)
Denial at it's finest.

Daisy is deconfirmed, she won't be in with her sports outfit, are you ****ing kidding me?

in what sense? I don't think any part of my argument even slightly applies to waluigi, except for the fact that they play in the same games. He's not an alternative costume for luigi, and it would be ridiculous if he was. He was a character created just for spinoff games to give Luigi a nemesis. I don't even like Waluigi, and I'm pissed off that he gets an AT while Daisy is almost certainly stuck with being...peach's...alt.
As if Daisy wasn't brought back to the mainstream just to be in the spinoff games like Waluigi. :rolleyes:

and in what way did I sound optimistic? I don't even remotely think she'll be in brawl, I'm just arguing that a picture showing her as an alt of peach without any other confirmation on the dojo isn't enough for an actual deconfirmation. It just isn't. There's no place that says that Daisy is back as an alternative costume for peach, so she won't be playable. It's just one picture, and again, if he changed his mind about anything in the game, he could change it, even things that were confirmed on the dojo. Do I expect him to? no, but Daisy was and still is one of my most wanted characters in brawl, so I'm going to continue supporting her even if her chances are low. They're still better than pacman
Of course she is deconfirmed, Peach is completely recolored and accessorized to fit Daisy's character, why? Because is the only way Daisy can be in, if Daisy was in the game as a playable character, Peach would just have a yellow dress, not a completely change of skin tone, hair color and accessories, get over it, she won't be in, not even as an AT, Waluigi is already representing the sports titles anyway and how stupid of you to think he could actually change the things on the Dojo if he "wanted to".

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
My gosh, Daisy fans might be in even more denial than Tom Nook fans.

courte

Smash Lord
IF she were in yes i'd like to see her in her strikers outfit more so than anything else--personally i think the only potential she has is as a clone of peach, and thats what everyone working on the project was thinking in terms of time constraints... i am not a daisy fan per se; i am pro character inclusion as many as possible, and the first post doesn't capture my interest as it's not showing off her true "skills" which is appearing in mostly the spin off games... a moveset with a heavy sports set up seems most appropriate and perhaps a mario party overkill final smash to wrap it all up BUT... personally i see her as likely as waluigi and we all know how that went...

BUT the fat lady does not sing for a few more days
there are hopes that have been shattered... i think most people are hurt by most AT's appearance and thankful that they even appear... but for otthers such as Ashley and Tom Nook...

i can't even remember what i was going to say... LOTSA CHARACTERS FOR BRAWL!!

Top Bottom