• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Princess Daisy for SSBB

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
TO Ryudo_Sama: YA Righttttttttttttt. LOL D**n black ink

To Mogrika the f*****g d***r: Hagrika the f*****g h**e. A tale of another emo.

LOL
Has it ever gotten clear in that feeble brain of yours that I'm wearing a Cloud avatar because I LIKE Cloud and that I think he is cool? I guess you're not really that bright.

Reported, enjoy banland!
Thank you.

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
Um.

Not really. =|

Fail.

Anyways,
Daisy is deconfirmed so... this thread can get closed now.
I don't think this thread will get closed until we know for sure that Daisy is not a playable characters. You really do judge to quick.

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
Has it ever gotten clear in that feeble brain of yours that I'm wearing a Cloud avatar because I LIKE Cloud and that I think he is cool? I guess you're not really that bright.

Thank you.
Read the last comment I made for your sorry A*s b***h. You use an instead of a like a total dumb b***h. Who's the idiot now

You are LOL

Ryudo_Sama

Smash Ace
Read the last comment I made for your sorry A*s b***h. You use an instead of a like a total dumb b***h. Who's the idiot now

You are LOL
I don't see an "an" anywhere in my last post and I don't need to cuss, it just makes you a bigger ignorant idiot.

JesterBox

Smash Ace
If any one even thinks Daisy has a fraction of a chance as a seperate PC, give up life now please.

There aren't any left I hope....right?

SSBBDaisy

Smash Lord
I guess your thinking the same towards that fox costume that makes him look like wolf to. huh. Well ok believe what you want but daisy's face looks way different than peach's. So Goodbye logging out.

D

Deleted member

I guess your thinking the same towards that fox costume that makes him look like wolf to. huh. Well ok believe what you want but daisy's face looks way different than peach's. So Goodbye logging out.
Wolf's face looks different than Fox's but look at Fox's Wolf alt.

Kokichi

Skia Oura
BRoomer
Foz, PRINCESSPEACH777, SSSBPeach, Mogrika, and Ryudo_Sama : Stop spamming and flaming immediately. That is all this thread has become. You can discuss the probability of Daisy being in Brawl, but do so in a decent manner. You do not always need to reply to each other's posts and nitpick at each other.

shinhed-echi

Smash Hero
NNID
punchtropics
3DS FC
5301-0890-0238
Daisy COULD still get in...

But not in her princessy look..

Perhaps in her traditional Spinoff costumes (which is kinda getting more popular these days)

or her... Strikers outfit. :)

Anyway... I once made a spinoff based moveset for Daisy. Sure, it's not very likely... but it can still be done.

I also made a moveset for her based on Super Mario Land. (included self-destructring monsters, and Tatanga as a Final Smash)

Tlaloc

Smash Journeyman
Seeing that Waluigi got in as an AT, if Daisy gets in; she will be an AT.

thedup

Smash Cadet
could people please stop asking the board to be closed? It's not going to happen until Daisy is ACTUALLY deconfirmed, and she hasn't been. Wario is an alternate costume for Mario. More specifically, classic Wario. And now Peach has a classic Daisy costume. It pisses me off that she does, because I can't stand playing as peach, and it's honestly worse than not having daisy in brawl at all for me. It's not the most solid argument, because Mario just had Wario's clothing, while Peach has her hair and skin tone as well, but just as Wario got his costume from his Warioware series, there is nothing wrong with Daisy getting her strikers outfit.

and my other argument is that nothing is set in stone until the game is released. It's simple. If Sakurai decides to change something, perhaps due to feedback from internet forums (like hopefully Ike's gameplay) then he has full right to do it. She might even have just been put in that update as an evil joke, since there wasn't even any comment about it at all. She might already be a character and Sakurai was playing mind games, I hear that's something he enjoys doing

so no, Daisy, while having extremely minimal chances of making it in (which has never been in doubt) is not deconfirmed, and still has that small chance of getting in. So leave us to our dreaming, if that's all it is
Until the game is released, or unless it's actually stated on the dojo (which it could have, and should have done during the alternate costumes update) she still has a chance

I think that was civil enough

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
could people please stop asking the board to be closed? It's not going to happen until Daisy is ACTUALLY deconfirmed, and she hasn't been. Wario is an alternate costume for Mario. More specifically, classic Wario. And now Peach has a classic Daisy costume. It pisses me off that she does, because I can't stand playing as peach, and it's honestly worse than not having daisy in brawl at all for me. It's not the most solid argument, because Mario just had Wario's clothing, while Peach has her hair and skin tone as well, but just as Wario got his costume from his Warioware series, there is nothing wrong with Daisy getting her strikers outfit.
Dear lord... She's not going to be playable.

Some of you are way too optimistic... So much it makes me sick. The deconfirmation is right in your face yet you avoid it with a smile.

:urg:

Wario is a special case. He has his own series. His own series that he is the main character of. Daisy IS NOT the main character in Mario Srikers by any means. And Daisy would still be representing the Mario series, it wouldn't really make any sense. Wario has his own games with their own characters. The only Mario things in the Wario Ware series are short little games. Mario Strikers is centered around all Mario characters.

SonicMario

Smash Master
By Thedup's logic then Waluigi should be playable. Which recently that hasn't been the case. I won't be surprised if Daisy is only represented by the Alternate costume, Sticker, and a normal trophy. She might not even get an AT status.

thedup

Smash Cadet
in what sense? I don't think any part of my argument even slightly applies to waluigi, except for the fact that they play in the same games. He's not an alternative costume for luigi, and it would be ridiculous if he was. He was a character created just for spinoff games to give Luigi a nemesis. I don't even like Waluigi, and I'm pissed off that he gets an AT while Daisy is almost certainly stuck with being...peach's...alt.

and in what way did I sound optimistic? I don't even remotely think she'll be in brawl, I'm just arguing that a picture showing her as an alt of peach without any other confirmation on the dojo isn't enough for an actual deconfirmation. It just isn't. There's no place that says that Daisy is back as an alternative costume for peach, so she won't be playable. It's just one picture, and again, if he changed his mind about anything in the game, he could change it, even things that were confirmed on the dojo. Do I expect him to? no, but Daisy was and still is one of my most wanted characters in brawl, so I'm going to continue supporting her even if her chances are low. They're still better than pacman

Regiwi

Smash Journeyman
Come on. I'm sorry but it's Daisy, greanted she's from the old days unlike Waluigi but there are far more deserving ancient Mario characters out there (Wart or the Koopa Kids anyone?) The only reason Daisy returned was out of respect for her creator, who sadly passed away in a car accident. I wonder actually if Daisy would of been reinvented if she was brought back and her original creator was still alive, then we may have actually seen her diffirentiated from Peach.

Ryan Colby

Smash Cadet
This is a good idea ive tried to put a thread like this before but people denied me but the comments im reading sound positive.That would be sick if Daisy was in it i wanted her to be in super smash bros. melee but they didnt and now heres another chance for them to put Daisy in. She should really be in it. Ivmean I think of Daisy as a cooler more tougher version of Peach. Daisy has to be in it.

Ryan Colby

Smash Cadet
This is a good idea I did make a reply before to this but the internet wasnt working so i didnt send it I think its somewhere els on this website. Anyways this is cool Daisy should so be in it. I wrote way more than this on the other message but i dont want to write another. So ya Daisy has to be in it. thanks

Magmar's Wrath

Smash Journeyman
Put her in her Strikers Charged outfit, make her use her sport and party abilities, give her that tomboy 'I'll kick your butt' attitude, she's so perfect for this game. She's a sexy princess, the opposite of Peach's idea, and kicking a metallic soccer ball in someone's face is too good to pass!

If she gets in Brawl as a PC, her career will sky-rocket! :)

Skeppio

Smash Apprentice
Princess Daisy of Sarasaland has been around for a long time and has a substatial fanbase she could get Peach's melee moveset except flower and desert based (I am asuming that Peach will get moves from Super Princess Peach) This would be a great oppurtinaty to add another much needed female character and show off her new found uniqness and a chance to give us red nuts a good name and a chance for her to work of her pot belly ;)

A moveset made by me

STATS:
Strenght: 4.0
Speed: 3.4
Weight: 3.0
Jumping: 2.4
Size: 3.4
Range: 2.3
Falls a tad slower then Peach

MOVESET:
A - Smack - Daisy Smacks foe

AA - Double Smack - Daisy smacks foe twice

Foward Tilt - Kick - Daisy kicks foe

Up Tilt - Flying Kick - Daisy does a flying kick...

Down Tilt - Kick - Daisy gets on the ground and kicks low

Dash Attack - Roundhouse kick - self explanitory

SPECIAL MOVES
B - Bouncy Fireballs - From SUper Mario Land the fireballs in this game bounced off the walls and floors so would these ones, the colour would be orange.

B > - Power Bat - Daisy Pulls out a baseball and swings it around (Charagable) does a lot of damage when fully charged

B ^ - Sweet Smell - Daisy pulls out a rose and the smell forms a small cloud and floats her upwards.

B v - Smash Kick - Similar to Falcon Kick, Daisy Kicks downwards with great force.

AIR MOVES
neutral Air - Backhand - Daisy Backhands foe infront of her

Foward Air - Punch - Daisy Punches foe infront of her

Back Air - Kick - Daisy Kicks backwards

Down Air - Peep show - Daisy smashs down on foe with both feet to send them to the ground

Up Air - Flying Uppercut - Daisy punches her enemy upwards

SMASHES
Foward Smash - Florist's Pick - same as Peachs fsmash but with different flowers (Daisys, Roses, Daffofils)

Upward Smash - Mega Kick - Daisy raises her leg then slams it down

Down Smash - Low Kick - Daisy crouches down and kicks

GRABS & THROWS
Grab - Daisy grabs foe with one hand and attacks them by slapping them hard with the other hand and headbutts you

Foward Throw - Daisy grabs you, turns you around and kicks you in the behind

Down Throw - Daisy Headbutts you to the ground and then kick you

Up Throw - Daisy Throws you upwards but also accompanies it with a kick

OTHER
Taunt - Daisy winks and sniffs a rose

Costumes:
Normal - Red Hair, Yellow dress with orange flaps, green jewlery and White gloves
Blue - Brown Hair, Blue Dress with Purple flaps, Turquise Jewlery and Pale Blue Gloves
Green - Red Hair, Green Dress with Blue flaps, Yellow Jewlery and Pale Green Gloves
Pink - Red Hair, Pink Dress with Purple flaps, Rose Jewlery and Pale Pink Gloves

Kirby Hat - Daisy's Crown and gloves

Winning Pose 1 - Daisy says "Hi I'm Daisy"
Winning Pose 2 - Daisy Giggles and Blushes
Winning Pose 3 - Daisy does a peace sign and takes a picture.

Games she has been in:
Super Mario Land
Mario Tennis
NES open Golf Tournament
Mario Kart Double Dash
Mario Kart DS
Mario Power Tennis
Mario Golf: Toadstool tour
Mario Party 3
Mario Party 4
Mario Party 5
Mario Party 6
Mario Party 7
Mario Superstar Baseball
Mario Smash Football (Super Mario Strikers)
Mario Hoops 3 on 3
Wow. In spite of the Princess Daisy being an alternate colour for Princess Peach and pretty unlikely to begin with, you've thought this out really well. Good job, xianfeng. I love it when someone thinks and plans this well. :grin:

Magmar's Wrath

Smash Journeyman
I've got a move set of my own!

Daisy wears her Super Strikers Charged uniform, the orange one.

A1 - Punch. Daisy does a horizontal punch.
A2 - High Kick. Daisy leans to do the side and kicks up at the face.
A3 - Elbow. Daisy links her hands and preforms a hard elbow attack.

A Tilt Up - Crown Swat. She swings her crown above her head.
A Tilt Forward - Soccer Kick. She preforms a quick kick to the hip.
A Tilt Down - Knee Socking. She does a right hook cross at the knee with a shout.

A Smash Up - Tennis Serve. A one-handed swing with her tennis racket overhead.
A Smash Forward - Daisy Strike. An incredible left hook that, if makes contact, causes an explosion of petals.
A Smash Down - Flower Burst. Daisy punches the ground, causes a burst of flowers from the ground around her.

Air Neutral - Goal Shot Kick. A spinning kick, like from the first Strikers game's super shot.
Air Upward - Hi Punch. A vertical punch that causes a small burst of flowers if contacting.
Air Forward - Ground Drive. Daisy raises her fists and hammers down hard; Meteor Strike.
Air Back - Rude Elbow. Daisy pulls back her elbow and drives it back.
Air Down - Sweeping Kick. Daisy does a horizontal kick that sends opponents horizontally in front of her rather than a spike down.

B - Soccer Striker.
Daisy charges up one of the iron soccer balls, and kicks it. The longer the charge, the farther and more powerful the ball is. She can aim in any direction, even behind her (backward flip) and below her (when in air).

B Forward - Dice Throw.
Daisy throws a large die forward, when it bounces a few times before landing. It's always the same damage when she throws it, but when it lands, the number it lands on (1-10) determines how powerful it is when it is picked back up and rethrown. After a random amount of throws, it'll burst. Only one die is allowed on the field, so if Daisy tries it again, the old one will burst (even if held by her or someone else).

B Up - Super Strike.
Daisy leaps into the air with her fist outstretched, tilting a little forward. When she reaches the top, she lets loose a powerful hook, then falls.

B Down - Daisy Kart.
Daisy leaps into a kart and drives forward for a ramming attack. Charging makes the move more powerful. The kart explodes in a burst of daisy petals when making an impact.

Throw Attack - Punt Kick. Daisy does a swift kick to the leg when holding the opponent.
Throw Forward - Striker Glove. She holds up her foe and strikes him/her with the Strikers metal glove she wears.
Throw Back - Daisy tosses her foe up and behind her, then whips out her baseball bat and smashes him/her.
Throw Upward - Daisy does an uppercut that has a large burst of petals.
Throw Down - Daisy slams her foe on the ground, then serving kicks her opponent.

Entrance - Daisy lands on the ground with a small quake and a burst of petals, then stands up straight.

Taunt 1 - Daisy licks her finger and places it on her hip, where it hisses. She says "Hot stuff" or "Yeah, babe!"
Taunt 2 - Daisy cracks her knuckles, then stretches her back with a satisfied groan.
Taunt 3 - Daisy waves at the camera and shouts, "Hi, I'm Daisy!"

Color Changes - Bright red Strikers costume, cyan Strikers costumes, aqua-green Strikers costume, black and white Strikers costume, Peach look (blond hair, pink outfit, whiter skin).

Victory Dance 1 - Daisy jumps up twice and cheers, then punches into the air in gleeful victory.
Victory Dance 2 - Daisy leans forward in a sexy pose, giggling, then straightens up and shouts, "I beat you all, ha ha ha!"
Victory Dance 3 - Daisy crosses her arms under her breasts, then winks at the camera. She giggles then ***** her head to the side cutely.

Kirby Hat - Daisy's brown hair and crown.

Top Bottom