• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Pit: "Don't scare me like that again!" 😭
---
-and she did so, not even trying the breakfast she just made-

-it showed just how much of a hurry she was in-
---
Alear: "It can get a little confusing, I suppose..." :lol:
---
Azura: "Well, aren't you adorable." :)
---
Harley: "If you've shared nuthin' but the truth, then there's nothing to blame you for, little girl. It may be your past that broke her, but you weren't the one telling that story. It was those other yours that did all the damage."

Shez: "Do you think you can fix Byleth?"

Harley: "I sure as hell can't. That's WAY beyond what I'm capable of... but what about you, Kiara?"
Kama: "I won't make a promise I can't keep" :smirk:
---
Aoko: "Huh, wonder if it will go well..."
---
Sieg: "Well, there are a lot of different kinds of people here already like demons or robots"
---
Tart: "...Heheh, you're flattering me"
---
Kiara: "...All we can do is make the attempt"
Yang: "Please... I've never seen her like this..." -not bothering with trying to act cutesy-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kama: "I won't make a promise I can't keep" :smirk:
---
Aoko: "Huh, wonder if it will go well..."
---
Sieg: "Well, there are a lot of different kinds of people here already like demons or robots"
---
Tart: "...Heheh, you're flattering me"
---
Kiara: "...All we can do is make the attempt"
Yang: "Please... I've never seen her like this..." -not bothering with trying to act cutesy-
Pit: -_-

-Liz angy and protecc?-
---
-in the meantime, free breakfast? :V-
---
Kamui: "It's quite the diverse crowd." :)
---
Azura: "How was my performance?" :)
---
Harley: "Leave it to Kiara. Girl's incredible at her craft so if anyone can do it, it's her.

With that said, I'll have to ask y'all to leave. We're gonna close the office for the rest of day so we can fully focus on her and we're gonna need some peace and quiet. Just gimme your number and I'll holler at ya once we think we're done."

Shez: "...Alright, this better work..." -exchanging numbers-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-As a mother in general, not like she could have stopped her from doing that since Suzune only started killing magical girls after Tsubaki became a Witch and she had to kill her-
---
Kazumi: "Oh... Sorryyyyy..."
---
Demolishor: "...Something tells me we're better saying yes than no"
-Indeed, sounds like this Jhiaxus is very threatning, and unlike Bludgeon, he may have a more solid plan-
---
Artoria: "I don't question it" :)
---
-Indeed, anyone would feel bad for him-
-How did she raise Suzune?-
___

Peridot: "L-Likewise...So, you all wanted to know...Astolfo?" -Mildly upset since it's a friend who passed away, but Peridot is maintaing her composure well enough out of a combination of it being a few years ago and not being one to cry much-
___

Shining: "Alright. I'll stay to lead the search for now. Proceed with caution, everyone..." -Various Royal Guards nod in acknowledgement, before following their Captain-

-But at least as far as they know, hasn't been experimenting with Angolmois or aiming to revive Unicron...-
___

-But some of the other Sabers do?- :V
___

-Jack, Semiramis and the Frogadiers in particular remember how awful his father was, or at least how callous his threats were-

-she doesn't care because SHE LOVES HER SHORTS-
---
-and Phosphy does have a soft spot for the lil' guy-
---
Ingrid: "They can't be looking at every corner of Mewni at all times, can they?"
-I'm guessing that's a typo of "shirts", but it's possible that she bought some pancake-themed shorts or combat skirts as well- :V
___

-Unsurprising based on how quickly they got along- :p
___

Moon: "...Omnitraxus can observe the multiverse at different points in space time."

-stands tall and proud at Artoria's comment, huffing from his nostrils-

-at some point Burrito ends up using Rollout for the first time while thinking about the ball-

[....am I right for wanting to break away?]
Artoria: "Seems that you share that in common" :)

-Did Alphys notice that? Also maybe you're not entirely wrong, Whiskers...-
-Undyne even cackles-

He's reminding me a lot of myself when I was a kid! (Which means he might need a wise and honorable mentor to train and look after him, just like I needed Asgore's help...)

(Whoa! Did you just use Rollout?)

(Looks like you just learned a new move!)

(Jigglypuff would be proud.) :p

-Heavy sigh- (You cannot be justifably blamed for it, at the very least...Viridi has always been hateful of humankind, but it seems her hatred has somehow taken a turn for the even worse...)

Azura: "...I would imagine the one she just talked about. Kanna Hijiri. And I would personally not rule out the possibility that she was brainwashed."
---
Zelda: "Being fair, I had plenty of time to think of a plan." :p
---
Ingrid: "Sure. A joke." How cute~
---
-alternatively, she could have chosen to be a librarian so she has close access to a lot of information about this world?-
Kazumi: -Nodded- "I need to see what happened to Kanna-chan to act like this again..." -GASP- "Wait, I also must tell you of her Evil Nuts!"
---
Kiyohime: "...How did it feel for you? All of this..."
---
-Some were, others being like "As expected LOL"-

Tsukasa: "Quite the unruly people you have here"
---
-Huh, actually ehat Uni said males more sense-

-The others also have part-time jobs, Alina at the museum, Kanna at a tech shop, Kagari at a market, and Sasa at the arcade-
Mabel: "Evil Nuts?" 🤨
___

Oh, good one! :chuckle:

Sans would've appreciated that joke. :p

-How does Zelda respond to Kiyohime's question?-
___

Peridot: "Whoa, he's good..."
___

-All four of them might be able to use their jobs to gain more knowledge about the town, or at the very least resources to help carry out their plan, but the library and museum in particular both contain tons of historical and local knoweldge about Gravity Falls' mysteries and supernatural creatures, more so after the events of Weirdmageddon proved their existence to the whole town, and the disbanding of the Society of the Blind Eye kept everyone from forgetting the various cryptids and oddities leaving nearby...-

-Heck, even the arcade might give Sasa some more knowledge about the portal's location, as most of the Mystery Shack's staff are frequent visitors there. Their presence alone might get them one step closer to reaching Ford's old laboratories, and the supposed location of that portal...-

Alear: -summoned her Libération sword- "If we're too late, then we'll just have to fight harder..."
---
Palutena: "I'm also tempted to do that..."
F:
-stops, pondering if it's time to activate the Ruination Impulse-

-gasp! Is it going to be a Mega?-

-good idea-
-And when the smoke is cleared, they see Zedd used the Morphin Grid's energy to turn into a Power Ranger himself-
View attachment 395050
Zedd: "Ah, it's been quite a while since I took this form"
---
Kama: "Maybe we could hit him very hard?"

-Indeed. While they were distracted going at each other's throats, very heavy steps were being heard, as the source of them smirked down new prey to eat-
---
Medea: "Very well. I'll see that we're prepared for the trip..." -we can skip to that tho-
...You...used the power of the Grid to turn yourself into a Sentai?!

Marco: -Gritting through the pain from the lightning attacks- "Y-Yeah, that checks out..."
___

Ralsei: "D-Don't all of these ideas seem a little...unfeasible? Or overly harsh?"

Susie: "I'm onboard with Kama's plan." :smirk: -Brandishes her axe-
___

-The question remains if they'll even be able to escape the staff themselves if they enter it...-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Pit: -_-

-Liz angy and protecc?-
---
-in the meantime, free breakfast? :V-
---
Kamui: "It's quite the diverse crowd." :)
---
Azura: "How was my performance?" :)
---
Harley: "Leave it to Kiara. Girl's incredible at her craft so if anyone can do it, it's her.

With that said, I'll have to ask y'all to leave. We're gonna close the office for the rest of day so we can fully focus on her and we're gonna need some peace and quiet. Just gimme your number and I'll holler at ya once we think we're done."

Shez: "...Alright, this better work..." -exchanging numbers-
Elizabeth: "That was very rude!"
Kama: "Whatever" :p
---
-FREE BREAKFAST-
-But when Shez arrived, she would see that their friend group is also worried-
---
Sieg: "You'd be right. There's never an uninteresting sight here"
---
Tart: "Incredible! I never thought anyone could move with that much elegance!"
---
Arcueid: "Please, this is really bad..."
-Even with the assurance, Homura feels very guilty-
-How did she raise Suzune?-
___

Peridot: "L-Likewise...So, you all wanted to know...Astolfo?" -Mildly upset since it's a friend who passed away, but Peridot is maintaing her composure well enough out of a combination of it being a few years ago and not being one to cry much-
___

Shining: "Alright. I'll stay to lead the search for now. Proceed with caution, everyone..." -Various Royal Guards nod in acknowledgement, before following their Captain-

-But at least as far as they know, hasn't been experimenting with Angolmois or aiming to revive Unicron...-
___

-But some of the other Sabers do?- :V
___

-Jack, Semiramis and the Frogadiers in particular remember how awful his father was, or at least how callous his threats were-
-As a caring mother. She always prioritized her no matter what-
---
Sieg: "Yeah, at least I wanted to do..."
---
-They wouldn't take much time of find plenty of openings around Scorponok to enter him-
-After all, Titans for the most part are living inhabitable cities-
---
Bedivere: "...Are you sure, My King?"
Artoria: "Indeed"
---
-How he was willing to just let him die-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-she just huffs and walks away for now-
Kaito: "Will give you kudos for managing to snag a few more items than people usually get to at least" :p -takes the belt Neo wore, so her aura is restored-
-and she resummoned Roman as a result-

Roman: "Well, we've always been quite the good burglars." :p

F:
-stops, pondering if it's time to activate the Ruination Impulse-
---
Kama: "Maybe we could hit him very hard?"

Marco: -Gritting through the pain from the lightning attacks- "Y-Yeah, that checks out..."
___

Ralsei: "D-Don't all of these ideas seem a little...unfeasible? Or overly harsh?"
Alear: "Nel. Veyle. Follow my lead." -starts running-

Nel: -transforms into a dragon to shoot a beam at Zedd-

Veyle: -throws her magic dagger at Zedd-
---
Palutena: "Do you have any ideas, Ralsei?"

Kazumi: -Nodded- "I need to see what happened to Kanna-chan to act like this again..." -GASP- "Wait, I also must tell you of her Evil Nuts!"
---
Kiyohime: "...How did it feel for you? All of this..."
---
-Some were, others being like "As expected LOL"-

Tsukasa: "Quite the unruly people you have here"
---
-Huh, actually ehat Uni said males more sense-

-The others also have part-time jobs, Alina at the museum, Kanna at a tech shop, Kagari at a market, and Sasa at the arcade-
___

___

___

-All four of them might be able to use their jobs to gain more knowledge about the town, or at the very least resources to help carry out their plan, but the library and museum in particular both contain tons of historical and local knoweldge about Gravity Falls' mysteries and supernatural creatures, more so after the events of Weirdmageddon proved their existence to the whole town, and the disbanding of the Society of the Blind Eye kept everyone from forgetting the various cryptids and oddities leaving nearby...-

-Heck, even the arcade might give Sasa some more knowledge about the portal's location, as most of the Mystery Shack's staff are frequent visitors there. Their presence alone might get them one step closer to reaching Ford's old laboratories, and the supposed location of that portal...-
Azura: "What is an Evil Nut?"
---
Link: -chuckled at the joke too-

Zelda: "I don't remember much of that time, actually..."
---
Ingrid: "It's quite fun, isn't it?" :p
---
-oh damn, they're in very good spots then-

-I'm guessing that's a typo of "shirts", but it's possible that she bought some pancake-themed shorts or combat skirts as well- :V
___

-Unsurprising based on how quickly they got along- :p
___

Moon: "...Omnitraxus can observe the multiverse at different points in space time."
-yes, it's a typo lol-

-but she's very excited-
---
-pretty much-
---
Ingrid: "And he has yet to interrupt us. Clearly his power has limits." :p

Elizabeth: "That was very rude!"
Kama: "Whatever" :p
---
-FREE BREAKFAST-
-But when Shez arrived, she would see that their friend group is also worried-
---
Sieg: "You'd be right. There's never an uninteresting sight here"
---
Tart: "Incredible! I never thought anyone could move with that much elegance!"
---
Arcueid: "Please, this is really bad..."
-Even with the assurance, Homura feels very guilty-
Pit: "What do you want, Kama?"
---
Shez: "Where is she?"
---
Azura: "I have been training my whole life for this." :)
---
Shez: "Let's just... let them have their space. And hope for the best."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
___

___

___

---

---
---
Kazumi: "They're artificial Grief Seeds that she created. They're capable of turning anyone she gives them to into pseudo-Witches. Man or woman, young or old"
Martha: "...You're saying they have the method to actually turn the population of that town into Witches?!"
---
Kiyohime: "I see... It sounds so tragic..."
---
Osakabehime: CURSE YOU, M!
-And he's clearly confident on his skill-

Tsukasa: "It's messy. Pretty much the kind of stuff I'm used to deal with"
---
-Of course, Minou has taken her time to read some of the books around to familiarize herself with more of the place's history, and Alina despite having yet to stumble upong the Blind Eye's former headquarters, still has made sure to use the place to earn knowledge-

-And yeah, Sasa keeps a friendly facade of being a cutesy girl to most people, Soos included-
Pit: "What do you want, Kama?"
---
Shez: "Where is she?"
---
Azura: "I have been training my whole life for this." :)
---
Shez: "Let's just... let them have their space. And hope for the best."
Kama: "You~"
Elizabeth: ⁉
---
-Then see her being carried by a teenage girl that they've never seen before-
Musashi: "...Well there she is"
---
Unreplied
---
Tart: "Then I'm glad you feel proud of that!"
---
-Tiamat nodded, as the girls started to leave the room-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kama: "You~"
Elizabeth: ⁉
---
-Then see her being carried by a teenage girl that they've never seen before-
Musashi: "...Well there she is"
---
Unreplied
---
Tart: "Then I'm glad you feel proud of that!"
---
-Tiamat nodded, as the girls started to leave the room-
Pit: "M-Me?"
---
Shez: "...Who's that girl?"
---
Kamui: "It truly is a great sight sometimes."
---
Azura: "What a kind soul. You truly are Jeanne."
---
Harley: "....So.... what's the plan?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-As a caring mother. She always prioritized her no matter what-
---
Sieg: "Yeah, at least I wanted to do..."
---
-They wouldn't take much time of find plenty of openings around Scorponok to enter him-
-After all, Titans for the most part are living inhabitable cities-
---
Bedivere: "...Are you sure, My King?"
Artoria: "Indeed"
---
-How he was willing to just let him die-
-But Suzune worries she wasn't tough enough on her with the path she followed for a while?-
___

Penny: "Sieg is my friend, so I am also curious..."

Ralsei: "All of us are, admittedly..."
___

-One Sentry guard is even like "This place is HUGE!"-
___

Marco: "Why do you ask?" -To Bedivere-
___

-And while jt's possible that it was an empty threat to try to get his enemies comply with his demands, it doesn't change how cold and careless it was...-

-yes, it's a typo lol-

-but she's very excited-
---
-pretty much-
---
Ingrid: "And he has yet to interrupt us. Clearly his power has limits." :p
-While Weiss, Yang, Penny and Winter seem quite happy with their items as well-
___

-Phosphora's thoughts?-
___

Moon: "...I suppose he wasn't able to track down Tiffee during the fritz..."

---

---
---
Kazumi: "They're artificial Grief Seeds that she created. They're capable of turning anyone she gives them to into pseudo-Witches. Man or woman, young or old"
Martha: "...You're saying they have the method to actually turn the population of that town into Witches?!"
---
---

---
-Of course, Minou has taken her time to read some of the books around to familiarize herself with more of the place's history, and Alina despite having yet to stumble upong the Blind Eye's former headquarters, still has made sure to use the place to earn knowledge-

-And yeah, Sasa keeps a friendly facade of being a cutesy girl to most, Soos included-
Dipper: 'Oh no, this is getting even worse!"

Ford: "Then we have to find and destroy them as quickly as possible!"
___

...W-Was it kind of like taking a r-really long nap?
___

-Can Okkie retake the advantage?-
___

-Soos has even remarked ti her that she'd be good friends with a "Mabel"-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---

---

-And yeah, Sasa keeps a friendly facade of being a cutesy girl to most people, Soos included-

___

___

___

Azura: "So even with these girls' wish coming true, they can still be turned into Witches by Kanna... Troublesome..."
---
Zelda: "I was more like an empty void with the occasional glimpse on the world... How about you three?" -to her Savantos-
---
Ingrid: "There is beauty in such chaos, I think."
---
-whom they "know" because of the memory stuff-

-While Weiss, Yang, Penny and Winter seem quite happy with their items as well-
___

-Phosphora's thoughts?-
___

Moon: "...I suppose he wasn't able to track down Tiffee during the fritz..."
-indeed they are-
---
Phosphy: I hope Sparky will keep on being even more awesome!
---
Ingrid: "Not so allknowing after all. I may get away with investigating things" :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-indeed they are-
---
Phosphy: I hope Sparky will keep on being even more awesome!
---
Ingrid: "Not so allknowing after all. I may get away with investigating things" :p
Penny: "This shopping trip was an excellent suggestion, Weiss!" :b:
___

-With her as a Trainer? He totally will!-

__

Moon: "But that was still during the fritz. His powers were weakened. If the Commission grows suspicious enough..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Pit: "M-Me?"
---
Shez: "...Who's that girl?"
---
Kamui: "It truly is a great sight sometimes."
---
Azura: "What a kind soul. You truly are Jeanne."
---
Harley: "....So.... what's the plan?"
Kama: "Am I speaking to anyone else?"
---
Homura: "...I'm sorry...Your friend is like this because of me..."
---
Sieg: "I know! So many people woth so many different skills..."
---
Tart: "Aw, that's very sweet! Though Jeanne told me you can be blunt..."
---
Kiara: "...I'm not entirely sure..."
-But Suzune worries she wasn't tough enough on her with the path she followed for a while?-
___

Penny: "Sieg is my friend, so I am also curious..."

Ralsei: "All of us are, admittedly..."
___

-One Sentry guard is even like "This place is HUGE!"-
___

Marco: "Why do you ask?" -To Bedivere-
___

-And while jt's possible that it was an empty threat to try to get his enemies comply with his demands, it doesn't change how cold and careless it was...-
-Perhaps, but it's not like Tsubaki would know that she'd become a Witch someday, nor of how Kagari would eventually want to avenge her death and become a sadistic sociopath over it-
---
Kazumi: "...I'm new here, but getting to know about past people could be nice!"
---
-Indeed, there are all sorts of mechanisms and rooms-
-Blackout's Scopronok managed to sneak in to keep observing how they do inside his much larger namesake-
---
Bedivere: "Nothing, it's just... She seems a little... Boisterous..."
Artoria: "She's a skilled person regardless"
---
-Indeed, clearly he had no love for him...-

___

___

___

Azura: "So even with these girls' wish coming true, they can still be turned into Witches by Kanna... Troublesome..."
---
Zelda: "I was more like an empty void with the occasional glimpse on the world... How about you three?" -to her Savantos-
---
---
Kazumi: "Well, the... Good news, you could say, is that the people that the Witches turn into by her Evil Nuts don't die when they're defeated unlike magical girls. So if one of your friends becomes a large monster, we can just defeat them and then they'll be back to normal!"

-While the idea of people like Wendy or Soos turning into large monsters against their own will isn't nice, it's at least a little relieving to know they can go all out and they'll be safe afterwards-
---
Osakabehime: "...It was...Kinda like that..."
---
Osakabehime: "Hahaha, you're playing so well~!" HOW ARE YOU THIS GOOD?! -nope-

Tsukasa: "Most would want to correct it, from my experience"
---
-Indeed, the grandniece of the Shack's previous owner, who along her twin had plenty of crazy adventures 2 years ago-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Perhaps, but it's not like Tsubaki would know that she'd become a Witch someday, nor of how Kagari would eventually want to avenge her death and become a sadistic sociopath over it-
---
Kazumi: "...I'm new here, but getting to know about past people could be nice!"
---
-Indeed, there are all sorts of mechanisms and rooms-
-Blackout's Scopronok managed to sneak in to keep observing how they do inside his much larger namesake-
---
Bedivere: "Nothing, it's just... She seems a little... Boisterous..."
Artoria: "She's a skilled person regardless"
---
-Indeed, clearly he had no love for him...-
-It doesn't seem like there was any possible way for any of them to learn the truth about the Soul Gems and Incubators, until the latter began to make two many deals and their influence weakened...-
___

Peridot :"Well, he was...super friendly, actually. Heck, I think there was a grand total of one time where he was mad, and even then, he was mostly just disappointed.
___

Shining: "This ship is like an entire city...And it's alive like the other robots?"
___

Marco: "Do you think she'd be able to teach kendo to others?"
___

-He neglected at him at best, often leaving Rouxls and later Charlotte to look after him...And he never seemed to take it kindly when Lancer began to work with any Lightners-

---
---
---
Kazumi: "Well, the... Good news, you could say, is that the people that the Witches turn into by her Evil Nuts don't die when theyre defeated unlike magical girls. So if one of your friends becomes a large monster, we can just defeat them and then they'll be back to normal!"

-While the idea of people like Wendy or Soos turning into large monsters against their own will isn't nice, it's at least a little relieving to know they can go alll out and they'll be safe afterwards-
---
---

---
-Indeed, the grandniece of the Shack's previous owner, who along her twin had plenty of crazy adventures 2 years ago-
Dipper: "Okay, our friends not being at risk of permanently transforming into horrible mindless abominations or dying in battle because of it is a plus...But they're still in serious danger!"

Mabel: "How are we gonna save them?!"
___

-Not surprising considering that Zelda's transformation into a divine dragon was the cause of their own transformations?-
___

Lapis: (Huh, at least Okkie's being a good sport about losing. That's rare...)
___

-As such, they know about most of the Pines' adventures, their involvement in stopping Weirdmageddon and killing Bill, and overall, just what the Pines family is capable of...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "This shopping trip was an excellent suggestion, Weiss!" :b:
___

-With her as a Trainer? He totally will!-

__

Moon: "But that was still during the fritz. His powers were weakened. If the Commission grows suspicious enough..."
Weiss: "It really was, wasn't it?"
---
-HELL YEAH!-

-hopefully, Pichu find someone too...-
---
Ingrid: "Then I will take the full blame for it. Given my track record, if they know anything about me, they would not be surprised at the idea of me going under my own investigation behind everyone's back."

Kama: "Am I speaking to anyone else?"
---
Homura: "...I'm sorry...Your friend is like this because of me..."
---
Sieg: "I know! So many people woth so many different skills..."
---
Tart: "Aw, that's very sweet! Though Jeanne told me you can be blunt..."
---
Kiara: "...I'm not entirely sure..."
Pit: "...What do you want me for?" :urg:
---
Shez: "...I'm gonna need a damn good explanation..."

-again, sparing you from WALL-

Shez: "....That... that's not your fault, girl. B's often too kind for her own good, so the second she had the idea of wanting to help you, nothing would stop her at that. And those other yous seem to have taken advantage of that kindness to break her, whether they planned for it or not...

You shouldn't beat yourself up over it... much like I don't beat myself up over the timelines where I killed her."

-that last part lets Homura figure out the purple-haired girl before her is the mercenary with a dark power?-
---
Kamui: "All fighting under a common cause. It's beautiful..."
---
Azura: "I prefer not to mince words and deliver any criticism with complete honesty."
---
Harley: "Well, we gotta do something to help these gals. And by we I mean you ‘cause we both know a case like that is beyond my skills, but I’s got a really good feeling about ya. I just know ya can pull it off.

...though if you want, I can still stay here, stand around and look pretty~ For motivation~" :p

Kazumi: "Well, the... Good news, you could say, is that the people that the Witches turn into by her Evil Nuts don't die when theyre defeated unlike magical girls. So if one of your friends becomes a large monster, we can just defeat them and then they'll be back to normal!"

-While the idea of people like Wendy or Soos turning into large monsters against their own will isn't nice, it's at least a little relieving to know they can go alll out and they'll be safe afterwards-
---
---

---
Dipper: "Okay, our friends not being at risk of permanently transforming into horrible mindless abominations or dying in battle because of it is a plus...But they're still in serious danger!"

___

-Not surprising considering that Zelda's transformation into a divine dragon was the cause of their own transformations?-
___

___

-As such, they know about most of the Pines' adventures, their involvement in stopping Weirdmageddon and killing Bill, and overall, just what the Pines family is capable of...-
Azura: "That's something we'll have to figure out once we're there."
---
Zelda: "So we truly went under the same thing... I... deeply apologize for this." :urg:

Wolf: "No need to feel bad about it, Princess. You had no idea it would affect your Servants. You have nothing to apologize for."

Zelda: "Speaking of change... the three of you feel different somehow. I can't quite figure out why, however."
---
Ingrid: "Good thing I am not most people then." :p
---
-if anyone can break the barrier, it's them and their genius great-uncle-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-It doesn't seem like there was any possible way for any of them to learn the truth about the Soul Gems and Incubators, until the latter began to make two many deals and their influence weakened...-
___

Peridot :"Well, he was...super friendly, actually. Heck, I think there was a grand total of one time where he was mad, and even then, he was mostly just disappointed.
___

Shining: "This ship is like an entire city...And it's alive like the other robots?"
___

Marco: "Do you think she'd be able to teach kendo to others?"
___

-He neglected at him at best, often leaving Rouxls and later Charlotte to look after him...And he never seemed to take it kindly when Lancer began to work with any Lightners-
-That or they learned it the hard way after seeing one of their own become a Witch...-
---
Sieg: "That sounds a whole lot like the one I knew"
---
Demolishor: "He's way older than many of us by at least 10 million cycles"
Thunderblast: "Yeah, he was once quite a great and awesome warrior~"
Tankor: "Yet susceptible to Sombra's brainwashing like the rest of us..."
-Time hasn't been kind to Scorponok though, spiders, some bugs, small rodents and reptiles have taken refuge in his interiors, since at least some time had passed since Sombra brought him here-
-The four Cons that were online now at least managed to shake away all the dirt they had on-
---
Artoria: "I don't see any reason why she shouldn't..."
---
-Jack wanna read the message now-
Pit: "...What do you want me for?" :urg:
---
Shez: "...I'm gonna need a damn good explanation..."

-again, sparing you from WALL-

Shez: "....That... that's not your fault, girl. B's often too kind for her own good, so the second she had the idea of wanting to help you, nothing would stop her at that. And those other yous seem to have taken advantage of that kindness to break her, whether they planned for it or not...

You shouldn't beat yourself up over it... much like I don't beat myself up over the timelines where I killed her."

-that last part lets Homura figure out the purple-haired girl before her is the mercenary with a dark power?-
---
Kamui: "All fighting under a common cause. It's beautiful..."
---
Azura: "I prefer not to mince words and deliver any criticism with complete honesty."
---
Harley: "Well, we gotta do something to help these gals. And by we I mean you ‘cause we both know a case like that is beyond my skills, but I’s got a really good feeling about ya. I just know ya can pull it off.

...though if you want, I can still stay here, stand around and look pretty~ For motivation~" :p
Kama: "Isn't it a little obvious~?" -she places her index under his chin just to mess with him (and Liz)-
---
Homura: "...Y-You're the one that had the dark power inside...?"
---
Sieg: "Beautiful? Huh, didn't think that'd be the word to describe it..."
---
Tart: "That sounds a lot like what she told me..."
Jeanne: "Indeed, we've been working together for a while after all"
---
Kiara: "Honestly, it would help me to at least have you on my side..."

___

___

___

---
Zelda: "So we truly went under the same thing... I... deeply apologize for this." :urg:

Wolf: "No need to feel bad about it, Princess. You had no idea it would affect your Servants. You have nothing to apologize for."

Zelda: "Speaking of change... the three of you feel different somehow. I can't quite figure out why, however."
---
---
Iroha: "And if Nemu-chan is really captive by them, then they can also spread Rumors too!"
---
Tamamo: "I guess you made our Saint Graphs evolve yet again"
---
-Oh Lapis, if only you could see her internal dialogue- :V

Tsukasa: "At least for the moment"
---
-Indeed, and thankfully, they are normal humans. Physiologically speaking-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-That or they learned it the hard way after seeing one of their own become a Witch...-
---
Sieg: "That sounds a whole lot like the one I knew"
---
Demolishor: "He's way older than many of us by at least 10 million cycles"
Thunderblast: "Yeah, he was once quite a great and awesome warrior~"
Tankor: "Yet susceptible to Sombra's brainwashing like the rest of us..."
-Time hasn't been kind to Scorponok though, spiders, some bugs, small rodents and reptiles have taken refuge in his interiors, since at least some time had passed since Sombra brought him here-
-The four Cons that were online now at least managed to shake away all the dirt they had on-
---
Artoria: "I don't see any reason why she shouldn't..."
---
-Jack wanna read the message now-
-Heck, even the only reason these five are all alive as well as no longer able to mutate into Witches is because of Ingrid's help...-
___

Peridot: "...Are you sure they weren't from the same timeline?"
___

Shining: "...I'm not entirely sure how much time a "cycle" for you guys is, but I imagine it's at least comparable to a year...If that's the case, then he might predate even Equestria..."

-Some of the royal guards offered to help, mainly due to knowing Scorponank was as much a living being as his crew is-
___

Marco: "Then it's worth a shot."
___

-Semiramis shows her the email upon her request?-

Weiss: "It really was, wasn't it?"
---
-HELL YEAH!-

-hopefully, Pichu find someone too...-
---
Ingrid: "Then I will take the full blame for it. Given my track record, if they know anything about me, they would not be surprised at the idea of me going under my own investigation behind everyone's back."
(This hat is totally elegant!) :b: -Already planning on wearing the top hat and matching bow on her next day with Patxi-
___

-She's hopeful that Fate would be happy to look after and Train her, but either way, it's clear that she's glad that she's at least's gotten to make friends with fellow Pokemon here-
___

Moon: "Even that could potentially compromise the whole investigation. They would likely tighten security if they learned that anyone was actively searching answers about Meteora without their knowledge...

...But I suppose given that the Commission must be kept in the dark about this investigation to begin with, our strategies are limited..."

---

---
---
Iroha: "And if Nemu-chan is really captive by them, then they can also spread Rumors too!"
---
---

---
Mabel: "You mean the others don't know how to start or spread fake rumors?"

Dipper: "I think the emphasis she put on "Rumors" means she might be referring to another spell or item they can use..."
___

-Are any of the Servants upset or are they not mad based on the very same logic that Wolf pointed out?-
___

-That was the joke, Digi- :p
___

-But the fact that they managed to take down Bill, who seemingly had far more power than any of them currently do thanks to his reality warping magic, also means that seeking them out might be a high risk to their plans...-

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Lord
Artoria: "Seems that you share that in common" :)
---
Taiga: "Just some scratches, no biggie!"
---
Sakura: "Eh? Is that a demon?"
BB: "Oh, I see you're meeting the one I'm based on" :p
---
-Did Alphys notice that? Also maybe you're not entirely wrong, Whiskers...-
---
Kaito: "Will give you kudos for managing to snag a few more items than people usually get to at least" :p -takes the belt Neo wore, so her aura is restored-

-And when the smoke is cleared, they see Zedd used the Morphin Grid's energy to turn into a Power Ranger himself-
View attachment 395050
---

-Indeed. While they were distracted going at each other's throats, very heavy steps were being heard, as the source of them smirked down new prey to eat-

Medea: "Very well. I'll see that we're prepared for the trip..." -we can skip to that tho-
-Undyne even cackles-

He's reminding me a lot of myself when I was a kid! (Which means he might need a wise and honorable mentor to train and look after him, just like I needed Asgore's help...)

-Heavy sigh- (You cannot be justifably blamed for it, at the very least...Viridi has always been hateful of humankind, but it seems her hatred has somehow taken a turn for the even worse...)

___

-The question remains if they'll even be able to escape the staff themselves if they enter it...-

-oh he definitely does; he's a troublemaker-

Good...
-though bigger, he's still the same as he was before for the most part-

Wait....you were based on a person outside your game...?

[I don't think he speaks "Gengarese" :p]

[H-huh? I learned something....?]
-seems shocked since she wasn't trying-

[It just doesn't make sense. Like she's so hung up about her own world that she judges everyone in every world the same even when we have humans that are fighting for their lives to defend ALL worlds....]

-had stormed out of the room because of all this being a waste of her time-

F:
-takes a deep breath-

EqyaXBvXcAAlX06.jpg

C:
-stops for a moment-
....wait, that wasn't me.

-inside the staff now?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kama: "Isn't it a little obvious~?" -she places her index under his chin just to mess with him (and Liz)-
---
Homura: "...Y-You're the one that had the dark power inside...?"
---
Sieg: "Beautiful? Huh, didn't think that'd be the word to describe it..."
---
Tart: "That sounds a lot like what she told me..."
Jeanne: "Indeed, we've been working together for a while after all"
---
Kiara: "Honestly, it would help me to at least have you on my side..."
Pit: ".....I don't get it." -he's dense."
---
Shez: "...Is that really all Sothis described me as? And here I thought we were chill enough to be on a first name basis... But nevermind that, name's Shez, and you don't have to worry about my powers. They're still there but I tamed them." :p
---
Kamui: "But it really can be."
---
Azura: "It's always a pleasure to work with you." :)
---
Harleen: "Then I ain't leavin' ya. But what's the plan? Regular therapy is outta the cards..."

(This hat is totally elegant!) :b: -Already planning on wearing the top hat and matching bow on her next day with Patxi-
___

-She's hopeful that Fate would be happy to look after and Train her, but either way, it's clear that she's glad that she's at least's gotten to make friends with fellow Pokemon here-
___

Moon: "Even that could potentially compromise the whole investigation. They would likely tighten security if they learned that anyone was actively searching answers about Meteora without their knowledge...

...But I suppose given that the Commission must be kept in the dark about this investigation to begin with, our strategies are limited..."
Weiss: "It truly suits you." :)
---
-which makes her big brother happy!-
---
Ingrid: "If you have a way to keep them busy, I'm all ears."

---
---

---

Dipper: "I think the emphasis she put on "Rumors" means she might be referring to another spell or item they can use..."
___

-Are any of the Servants upset or are they not mad based on the very same logic that Wolf pointed out?-
___

___

-But the fact that they managed to take down Bill, who seemingly had far more power than any of them currently do thanks to his reality warping magic, also means that seeking them out might be a high risk to their plans...-
Azura: "What... is a Rumor?"
---
-I imagine Wolf's assessment is one they can believe with what they know of Zelda-
---
Ingrid: "You... don't have a good opinion of yourself, do you?"
---
-they're incredibly clever and that cleverness would be key to them managing to beat five very powerful magical girls-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "It truly suits you." :)
---
-which makes her big brother happy!-
---
Ingrid: "If you have a way to keep them busy, I'm all ears."
(Do you think Patxi will think it looks cool?) :lol:
___

Sparky: (She might not have a Trainer yet, but I'm glad she's been making so many friends.) :)
___

Moon: "More often that not, they're busy with their usual paperwork, magic maintenance duties, and meeting with interdimensionsal guests who have appointments with them at their tower..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(Do you think Patxi will think it looks cool?) :lol:
___

Sparky: (She might not have a Trainer yet, but I'm glad she's been making so many friends.) :)
___

Moon: "More often that not, they're busy with their usual paperwork, magic maintenance duties, and meeting with interdimensionsal guests who have appointments with them at their tower..."
Weiss: "I'm sure he will." :)
---
-awwwwww-
---
Ingrid: "So if we got to know their schedule..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Undyne even cackles-

Good...
-though bigger, he's still the same as he was before for the most part-

Wait....you were based on a person outside your game...?

[I don't think he speaks "Gengarese" :p]

[It just doesn't make sense. Like she's so hung up about her own world that she judges everyone in every world the same even when we have humans that are fighting for their lives to defend ALL worlds....]

Artoria: "And just like you, I can tell he has plenty of potential" :)
---
Taiga: "Thanks for the concern, but I'm plenty strong too, heheh~" :p
---
BB: "That's correct~"
Sakura: "..She's based on me indeed..."
---
-Yes you did, Burrito! And yeah, even if humans in different worlds can think very different-
---
Kaito: "Keep it up, and one day you might succeed by stealing something from me" :p

___

Susie: "I'm onboard with Kama's plan." :smirk: -Brandishes her axe-
___

---
F:
-takes a deep breath-

View attachment 395084

C:
-stops for a moment-

-inside the staff now?-
Zedd: "Try as you may, your attempts mean nothing!" -blasted at the dagger while blocking the breath with his staff-
---
Kama: "Else, we may need to use violence"

Zephyrmon: "...Nor me..." -it's then, a very large shadow looms over them, and both ladies would see what it is-
1728599663424.png

Rogue Tamer: "..Broooooo, I though you only had bugs!"
Trader Tamer: "That's called the element of surprise"
---
-After they call the Kaleidostick duo to see if they can enter there and it counts as a different world-
-Which Ill assume will occur-
-Heck, even the only reason these five are all alive as well as no longer able to mutate into Witches is because of Ingrid's help...-
___

Peridot: "...Are you sure they weren't from the same timeline?"
___

Shining: "...I'm not entirely sure how much time a "cycle" for you guys is, but I imagine it's at least comparable to a year...If that's the case, then he might predate even Equestria..."

-Some of the royal guards offered to help, mainly due to knowing Scorponank was as much a living being as his crew is-
___

Marco: "Then it's worth a shot."
___

-Semiramis shows her the email upon her request?-
-Indeed, and it's why she just can't kill them too-
---
Sieg: "I guess there will always be similarities?"
---
Sky-Byte: "Well, he an his kin were created by our race's gods..."
---
Artoria: "Hopefully it goes well" :)
---
-She does and she reads-
Pit: ".....I don't get it." -he's dense."
---
Shez: "...Is that really all Sothis described me as? And here I thought we were chill enough to be on a first name basis... But nevermind that, name's Shez, and you don't have to worry about my powers. They're still there but I tamed them." :p
---
Kamui: "But it really can be."
---
Azura: "It's always a pleasure to work with you." :)
---
Harleen: "Then I ain't leavin' ya. But what's the plan? Regular therapy is outta the cards..."
Kama: "...Dang, I thought you'd be more fun with your reactions..."
---
Homura: "S-Shez?"
Yang: "Don't worry kid, we have no reason to harm you or blame you. All we want is her to be alright..."
Arcueid: "Dang, never thought that something would break her..."
---
Sieg: "Hm I guess that's one way to see it"
---
Jeanne: "Likewise" :)
Tart: "You seem to get along well..."
---
Kiara: "We'll have to do something a little more intensive, perhaps..."

___

___

___

Azura: "What... is a Rumor?"
---
-I imagine Wolf's assessment is one they can believe with what they know of Zelda-
---
Ingrid: "You... don't have a good opinion of yourself, do you?"
---
-they're incredibly clever and that cleverness would be key to them managing to beat five very powerful magical girls-
Iroha: "...They're Witch-like monsters that Nemu-chan can create..."
Luvia: "...You're telling me they can create monsters like Witches, have the means to turn absolutely anyone into pseudo-Witches, AND can become pesudo-Witches themselves with no consequence?!"
---
-What Uni said, pretty much-
Osakabehime: "I think my divinity has raised a rank..."
---
-But yeah, Okki isn't doing so hot- :p

Tsukasa: "Didn't say that either. It's simply that most don't like being around a guy named 'the destroyer of worlds'"
---
-Perhaps... It's part of why they're trying to get all info possible, spreading Rumors all around town-
-Also giving away some of Kanna's Evil Nuts like they did to Pacifica days ago, for example Sasa gave Soos one a week ago-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kama: "...Dang, I thought you'd be more fun with your reactions..."
---
Homura: "S-Shez?"
Yang: "Don't worry kid, we have no reason to harm you or blame you. All we want is her to be alright..."
Arcueid: "Dang, never thought that something would break her..."
---
Sieg: "Hm I guess that's one way to see it"
---
Jeanne: "Likewise" :)
Tart: "You seem to get along well..."
---
Kiara: "We'll have to do something a little more intensive, perhaps..."
-Elizabeth MAD?-
---
Shez: "Yeah, I thought Sothis's work was pretty solid." -really speaking like she knew all of this- "I guess it wasn't..." :urg:
---
Emblem Corrin: "One I happen to agree with." :)
---
Azura: "Well, it's a given since we both want the best for Kamui."

Kamui: "A-Azura..." -blushing-
---
Harley: "I think you'll need to use your magic... or hacking.... what was it called again? Anyway, your strongest stuff that isn't the demon stuff."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Indeed, and it's why she just can't kill them too-
---
Sieg: "I guess there will always be similarities?"
---
Sky-Byte: "Well, he an his kin were created by our race's gods..."
---
Artoria: "Hopefully it goes well" :)
---
-She does and she reads-
-And frankly shouldn't since not only were her methods already beyond extreme, but her whole reason for doing it was to spare them and others of the fate of becoming a Witch and the destruction and bloodshed that would ensue as a consequence-
___

Peridot: "...That doesn't answer my question." -Said rather bluntly-

Penny: "I don't believe any of us can know for certain..."
___

Shining: "...Were they the first of your people?"
___

Marco: "I think I'll go ask her for help in learning kendo after taking a break..."
___

-She learns the same info that Semiramis did-

-I still need to think of lines of dialogue that Lancer wrote in the email- :V

Weiss: "I'm sure he will." :)
---
-awwwwww-
---
Ingrid: "So if we got to know their schedule..."
(Ooh, maybe I could wear my scarf with it, too!) :b:
___

Sparky: (I just hope she can find a caring Trainer. With our parents being...gone, she really needs someone to look after and train her, and I'm not sure ...)

(I'm surprised Phosphora doesn't seem to be the Trainer of Sparky's sister, too...)
-Much like with Sparky's thoughts about, those were her inner thoughts rather than anything spoken outloud-
___

Moon: "We might just be able to learn some answers without drawing their suspicion..."

-Yes you did, Burrito! And yeah, even if humans in different worlds can think very different-
(You totally did!) :b:

(I think you just learned Rollout!)

O-Oh my gosh, you already learned a new Move! I'm so proud of you, Burrito! :b:

(I'm not certain why her grudge against humans extends to them across all dimensions...For that same reason, I'm not certain her beliefs about humans can be changed, but I'm not certain it can't be, either...)

---
---

---
Luvia: "...You're telling me they can create monsters like Witches, have the means to turn absolutely anyone into pseudo-Witches, AND can become pesudo-Witches themselves with no consequence?!"
---
---

Tsukasa: "Didn't say that either. It's simply that most don't like being around a guy named 'the destroyer of worlds'"
---
-Perhaps... It's part of why they're trying to get all info possible, spreading Rumors all around town-
-Also giving away some of Kanna's Evil Nuts like they did to Pacifica days ago, for example Sasa gave Soos one a week ago-
Dipper: "...We need to go back to Gravity Falls. And fast..."
___

-If anything, it seems that Zelda becoming a divine dragon, even if temporarily, seems to have had the additional effect of making her three Servants stronger as well-
___

-Are they playing several matches or just one?-
___

-And likely one to Melody as well...-

---
F:
-takes a deep breath-

View attachment 395084

C:
-stops for a moment-

-inside the staff now?-
Zedd: "Try as you may, your attempts mean nothing!" -blasted at the dagger while blocking the breath with his staff-
---

Zephyrmon: "...Nor me..." -it's then, a very large shadow looms over them, and both ladies would see what it is-
View attachment 395085
---
-After they call the Kaleidostick duo to see if they can enter there and it counts as a different world-
-Moana tries to freeze Zedd with an Ice Beam-

-Undyne immediately launches a storm of hydorkinetic spear constructs at Zedd following that-

-Was Star successfully able to use Emblem Engage,?-

___

Ralsei: "Umm, h-has anyone tried just talking to him to see if he responds?" 😅

Susie: "...Did you forget that he's taking a thousand year long nap, Rals?"
___

-Were they able to determine whether or not they can easily leave the staff? If not, Moon will insist that Star stay behind-

-Either way, at least a few members of the group enter the world within the staff regardless-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kaito: "Keep it up, and one day you might succeed by stealing something from me" :p
Roman: "Are you... inviting us to rob you?"

F:
-takes a deep breath-
---

-Undyne immediately launches a storm of hydorkinetic spear constructs at Zedd following that-

___

-Engaging shouldn't really be impossible... so why not go for a Giga Levin Sword, Star?-

-the Liberation sword in hand, Alear tried to trick Zedd by warping behind him right as she was about to strike in front-
---
Palu: "...I suppose we could try that." -pouting-

---
---

---
___

-If anything, it seems that Zelda becoming a divine dragon, even if temporarily, seems to have had the additional effect of making her three Servants stronger as well-
___

___

Palutena: "Is there anything else we need to know about them?"
---
Zelda: "Has it? Or is it simply that you can use more of it?"
---
Ingrid: "Perhaps I simply never need to worry about mine." :p Because it's already gone...
---
-poor Melody...-

(Ooh, maybe I could wear my scarf with it, too!) :b:
___

Sparky: (I just hope she can find a caring Trainer. With our parents being...gone, she really needs someone to look after and train her, and I'm not sure ...)

(I'm surprised Phosphora doesn't seem to be the Trainer of Sparky's sister, too...)
-Much like with Sparky's thoughts about, those were her inner thoughts rather than anything spoken outloud-
___

Moon: "We might just be able to learn some answers without drawing their suspicion..."
Weiss: "You'd look great." :)
---
-this is probably a hint that someone else got the Pichu's attention...-
---
Ingrid: "Precisely. And you're technically one of its members, right?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Elizabeth MAD?-
---
Shez: "Yeah, I thought Sothis's work was pretty solid." -really speaking like she knew all of this- "I guess it wasn't..." :urg:
---
Emblem Corrin: "One I happen to agree with." :)
---
Azura: "Well, it's a given since we both want the best for Kamui."

Kamui: "A-Azura..." -blushing-
---
Harley: "I think you'll need to use your magic... or hacking.... what was it called again? Anyway, your strongest stuff that isn't the demon stuff."
Elizabeth: "Get your hands off him!"
Kama: "Whatever" 🙄
---
Arcueid: "So you knew of this?"
---
Sieg: "I guess, when so many people agree to sich a goal..."
---
Jeanne: "She's right though, no shame to admit it" :)
Tart: "Woah..."
---
Kiara: "I understand..." -sigh- "Forgive me, Byleth Eisner, this is for your own good"
-And frankly shouldn't since not only were her methods already beyond extreme, but her whole reason for doing it was to spare them and others of the fate of becoming a Witch and the destruction and bloodshed that would ensue as a consequence-
___

Peridot: "...That doesn't answer my question." -Said rather bluntly-

Penny: "I don't believe any of us can know for certain..."
___

Shining: "...Were they the first of your people?"
___

Marco: "I think I'll go ask her for help in learning kendo after taking a break..."
___

-She learns the same info that Semiramis did-

-I still need to think of lines of dialogue that Lancer wrote in the email- :V
-Alas, now she wonders what to do with her life...-
---
Kazumi: "...I'm a little confused, sorry"
---
Demolishor: "Amongst the first on the least, after the 13 Primes"
---
Artoria: "Hopefully, she agrees"
---
-Well, do it- :V
___

___

___

---
---
Ingrid: "Perhaps I simply never need to worry about mine." :p Because it's already gone...
---
-poor Melody...-
Oriko: -Shooks- "It's all I can tell you"
Suzune: "I don'tdoubt Kagari may have used her magic along that Sasa to brainwash the populace"
---
Kiyohime: "I didn't have any divinity and yet I was like them"
---
-Several, and Okki gets fully stomoed in the first one-
Emu: "Alright!"
Osakabehime: -Jaw open-

Tsukasa: "You could say that I look over the part of the multiverse where Kamn Riders and Super Sentai reside as some sort of underpaid security intern"
---
-Indeed-
-Alina today is finally getting one of her sculptures exhibited-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Elizabeth: "Get your hands off him!"
Kama: "Whatever" 🙄
---
Arcueid: "So you knew of this?"
---
Sieg: "I guess, when so many people agree to sich a goal..."
---
Jeanne: "She's right though, no shame to admit it" :)
Tart: "Woah..."
---
Kiara: "I understand..." -sigh- "Forgive me, Byleth Eisner, this is for your own good"
Pit: "...Why are you bugging me this time, Kama?"
---
Shez: "My powers were invented with the explicit intent of countering Sothis, so ever since I survived my first encounter with B, I've been able to remember everything. Sothis made me swear never to tell of this so that B wouldn't break but, well, now that she is, no need to hide it, right?"
---
Alear: "I've never seen people this different yet this united before. It's incredible." :)
---
Kamui: -blushing more but also smiling-
---
Harley: "I don't think she can hear you..."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Alas, now she wonders what to do with her life...-
---
Kazumi: "...I'm a little confused, sorry"
---
Demolishor: "Amongst the first on the least, after the 13 Primes"
---
Artoria: "Hopefully, she agrees"
---
-Well, do it- :V
-It seems like she's at least getting to help out a few kingdoms, as well as defense organizations like Chaldea and the Bureau...That's a start to a new path in her life-
___

Susie: "Don't worry, I think all of us are..."
___

Shining: "Primes?"
___

-She probably will with how kind she usually is?-
___

-I've had a busy day so I'll try to think of some dialogue by my next post- :V

Weiss: "You'd look great." :)
---
-this is probably a hint that someone else got the Pichu's attention...-
---
Ingrid: "Precisely. And you're technically one of its members, right?"
(Your leather jacket looks awesome, too!) :b:
___

(Maybe she already has another Trainer?) -Inner thoughts-
___

Moon: "Yes? How does that help?"

---
---
---
-poor Melody...-
Suzune: "I don'tdoubt Kagari may have used her magic along that Sasa to brainwash the populace"
---
---

Tsukasa: "You could say that I look over the part of the multiverse where Kamn Riders and Super Sentai reside as some sort of underpaid security intern"
---
-Indeed-
Dipper: "What if they got Soos, Wendy and the others?!"

Mabel: "And Candy and Grenda?!"

Dipper: "They could've gotten Pacifica, Nate, Lee, Tambry, Thompson and McGucket! Wait, McGucket..."
___

The results may have been...dangerous, for a while, but the fact that Tamamo and Osakabime's divinity traits increased while Kiyohime outright gained the trait to begin with is remarkable...-
___

Peridot: "...Wait, round 1 is already over? Osakabehime lost!" -Actually legit surprised-
___

-With most residents expressing surprise that someone as young as Alina made it-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---

---
-Indeed-

Dipper: "They could've gotten Pacifica, Nate, Lee, Tambry, Thompson and McGucket! Wait, McGucket..."
___

The results may have been...dangerous, for a while, but the fact that Tamamo and Osakabime's divinity traits increased while Kiyohime outright gained the trait to begin with is remarkable...-
___

Peridot: "...Wait, round 1 is already over? Osakabehime lost!" -Actually legit surprised-
___

-With most residents expressing surprise that someone as young as Alina made it-
-what about McGucket?-
---
Zelda: "I wonder if this only holds as long as I am contracted with them..."

Link: "Didn't think you could be even cooler..."
---
Ingrid: "An overseer, I see... Interesting."
---
-they altered the town's memories to make it so they always knew Alina was a young artistic genius?-

-even so, they're probably still shocked and proud-

(Your leather jacket looks awesome, too!) :b:
___

(Maybe she already has another Trainer?) -Inner thoughts-
___

Moon: "Yes? How does that help?"
Weiss: "Why thank you." :)
---
-good thought indeed...-
---
Ingrid: "You could be privy of when they're too busy, allowing us to schedule our searches."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "Why thank you." :)
---
-good thought indeed...-
---
Ingrid: "You could be privy of when they're too busy, allowing us to schedule our searches."
-Others also think Weiss' leather jacket as well as Yang's sunglasses are cool?-
___

-She's wondering if she should ask...-
___

Moon: "...I think I may know of where we should start..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Others also think Weiss' leather jacket as well as Yang's sunglasses are cool?-
___

-She's wondering if she should ask...-
___

Moon: "...I think I may know of where we should start..."
-HECK YEAH THEY DO-
---
-hmmm good question-
---
Ingrid: "Wonderful news~ Shall we get Medea, or will this be just us two to not put Chaldea in too much trouble?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-HECK YEAH THEY DO-
---
-hmmm good question-
---
Ingrid: "Wonderful news~ Shall we get Medea, or will this be just us two to not put Chaldea in too much trouble?"
-What do some of them say?-
___

(Excuse me? Ms. Phosphora?)
___

Moon: "Has Eclipsa mentioned the Royal Archives to you?"

-I've been meaning to have them team up with Medea and even Eclipsa herself on the matter, as Moon and Eclipsa themselves try to investigate the Royal Archives in one episode of SvtFoE...But I don't know if it's too early for that episode's events to happen here- :V

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Pit: "...Why are you bugging me this time, Kama?"
---
Shez: "My powers were invented with the explicit intent of countering Sothis, so ever since I survived my first encounter with B, I've been able to remember everything. Sothis made me swear never to tell of this so that B wouldn't break but, well, now that she is, no need to hide it, right?"
---
Alear: "I've never seen people this different yet this united before. It's incredible." :)
---
Kamui: -blushing more but also smiling-
---
Harley: "I don't think she can hear you..."
Kama: "I wanna battle you"
---
Musashi: "I would ask how it feels, but we got more important things now"
Homura: "...Can---Can I help her somehow?"
---
Sieg: "There's even other artificially made people too" -Fate and Kazumi sneezed-
---
Tart: "So I heard this castle is technically yours"
---
Kiara: "I know... But even so..." -she went to Byleth and made a deep breath-
-It seems like she's at least getting to help out a few kingdoms, as well as defense organizations like Chaldea and the Bureau...That's a start to a new path in her life-
___

Susie: "Don't worry, I think all of us are..."
___

Shining: "Primes?"
___

-She probably will with how kind she usually is?-
___

-I've had a busy day so I'll try to think of some dialogue by my next post- :V
-Yeah... Even if she's sure that won't ever amend for the lives she's taken, it's... Good to instead defend some-
---
Kazumi: "Aaaah..."
Sieg: "I dothink I understand though..."
---
Tankor: "The first thirteen our race, they once ruled us under our creator god's order"
---
-Indeed, and will be hyped-
---
-Well, go on then- :V

___

___

___

-what about McGucket?-
---

---
---
-they altered the town's memories to make it so they always knew Alina was a young artistic genius?-

Martha: "Who?" -he's deceptively smart given all that happened with his memories-
-And yeah, all of them were given Evil Nuts-
---
Kiyohime: "I don't think it would be the case in any other way..."
---
-The chat is going "Noooooo Okki-chwaaaaan!" while others were like "LOL of course"
Emu: "Nice play, can't wait for the rest" :p

Tsukasa: "Mostly making sure it doesn't collapses, kind of my punishment for having been the leader of S.H.O.C.K.E.R. once before"
---
-Sorta, but for what is worth on the least she made the sculpture with actual effort and didn't use the brainwashing itself to get it exhibited-
-She is a legit artistic genius... Just unfortunately completely unhinged and murderous-

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Lord
---
Taiga: "Thanks for the concern, but I'm plenty strong too, heheh~" :p
---
BB: "That's correct~"
Sakura: "..She's based on me indeed..."
---
---

---

View attachment 395085
---

(I'm not certain why her grudge against humans extends to them across all dimensions...For that same reason, I'm not certain her beliefs about humans can be changed, but I'm not certain it can't be, either...)

-Were they able to determine whether or not they can easily leave the staff? If not, Moon will insist that Star stay behind-

-Either way, at least a few members of the group enter the world within the staff regardless-

-Engaging shouldn't really be impossible... so why not go for a Giga Levin Sword, Star?-

-the Liberation sword in hand, Alear tried to trick Zedd by warping behind him right as she was about to strike in front-
-especially when he evolves-

-nods and follows to search-

....that has to be unsettling for both of you, right?

[Come to think of it, I don't think I've actually interacted with her.] -thinking-

[Rollout? Might be able to break more rocks with that....]
-gives a sneeze while seeming happy-
-....though the fact she was thinking of breaking rocks hints at her previous role as a utility mule-

-he shakes his head-
[She won't even listen to me about it, so I don't think she's even capable of change.]
[....finding out she wanted to work with that....THING that shouldn't have existed.....just because it hated humans....that was an eye opener.]

-the Snivy wandered back to Kaito's room while he was talking with the others....-

F:
-just walking toward Zedd menacingly while giving off an incredible aura-

C:
WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!
-for once in this form, she feels rather small-

-which to be fair, what stands before them is close to TWICE GODZILLA'S HEIGHT-
-this gives Mirei alarm to where she considers drastic measures like her own partners or getting Ferguson involved?-

-that would depend on their knowledge of the one who cursed it-
-Lucario for example may be stuck because he has no means to go in or out himself, but if someone is powerful enough to travel inside willingly, they can probably get themselves out too unless that magic is something they can't deal with, I feel-
-I will say though, since Medea would normally have been able to use the staff like a Poké Ball because of her Mana being comparable to the power of Aura, she should be required to go inside to help-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Yeah... Even if she's sure that won't ever amend for the lives she's taken, it's... Good to instead defend some-
---
Kazumi: "Aaaah..."
Sieg: "I dothink I understand though..."
---
Tankor: "The first thirteen our race, they once ruled us under our creator god's order"
---
-Indeed, and will be hyped-
---
-Well, go on then- :V
-And that's an opportunity she's since gotten after being cured...-
___

Peridot: "Do you know if they were the same version if Astolfo or not?"

-I forget, did Chaldea's version of Astolfo ever mention Sieg?-
___

Shining: "If it's not too much trouble to ask...what happened to them?"
___

-She'll finally get to teach a student again!-
___

A-The email reads "Dear Jack, Semiramis and friends: this is an e-mail from me! Prince Lancer of the Card Kingdom! Ho ho ho! It has been a long time, but justk now that I am doing alright! Others from Chaldea have told me that you are all alright as well!

I am sorry that I technically still had to fight on the wrong side for so long, but I wasn't about to stand by and let the bad guys continue doing evil! I've been trying to work as an ultra top secret double agent! I think that's the right name for it...I've been working with other rebels to try and sabotage Drakkon, Coyle, Rita and Koyanskaya! Mr. Lizard has already been defeated, so I'm not scared of him anymore!

Do not worry, I was kept safe by several new friends who are also magical Servants! One of them is named Charlotte! She's like a cool big sister! Because she IS a cool big sister! Well, I mean, technically and literally, we aren't related, but neither are my lesser dad Rouxls Kaard and I! That does not make us any less family!

Another one of them is named Chen Gong. We signed a magic contract thingy and now he's my trusted Royal Advisor! It is thanks to him that many of our plans to save the day were total victories! But the evil Alliance couldn't have been defeated without your and your friends' help, and I might not have had a safe home without all of your help, either. So on behalf on all of the rebel, thank you and all of Chaldea!

Even though the Dark World and Light Worlds are safe again, though. I hope we can hang out again soon. Until then, remember to be good guys, but also remember to be tough, like my Lightner friend Susie! Until then, bye for now and see you soon, my friends! Wait am I supposed to say bye in an e-mail? Oh well I'm doing it anyway! Bye again! -Lancer"

-what about McGucket?-
---

---
---

Martha: "Who?" -he's deceptively smart given all that happened with his memories-
---
---
-The chat is going "Noooooo Okki-chwaaaaan!" while others were like "LOL of course"

Tsukasa: "Mostly making sure it doesn't collapses, kind of my punishment for having been the leader of S.H.O.C.K.E.R. once before"
---
-Sorta, but for what is worth on the least she made the sculpture with actual effort and didn't use the brainwashing itself to get it exhibited-
-She is a legit artistic genius... Just unfortunately completely unhinged and murderous-
-That makes it even worse...-

Ford: "Fiddleford McGucket. An old colleage friend and colleague of mine. He's a brilliant inventor and we worked on the portal that Bill convinced me to build together, but he briefly got sucked into it and got a glimpse of what Bill was really planning. Haunted by guilt of what the portal he helped build could lead to for the universe and the horror of what he saw, he left the project and tried to use his skills as an inventor and engineer to build a device that could erase specific memories. And he succeeded..."

Dipper: "But he used it on himself too much. Every time he saw something that disturbed him, he used the memory gun on himself to try and forget it. He even founded an entire secret society dedicated to helping other people forget bad memories and keeping the supernatural truth about Gravity Falls a secret from almost everyone who lives there. He ended up using it on himself so much, that for a while, he developed amnesia, completely forgetting the earlier years of his life...

...When we confronted the Society of the Blind Eye, though, McGucket took a hit from the memory gun for me. It stopped affecting him. His mind was so warped from all the uses of the memory gun that it couldn't make him forget anything anymore. If anyone's going to resist a brainwashing spell that alters people's memories, it's McGucket!"
___

D-Do you four have any new powers as a result of your increased divinity levels?
___

Peridot: "This chat is totally full of clods!" :glare:

Lapis: "You'll get him next round Okkie..." -Pats her on the shoulder as a show of support-
___

-Some of the wealther townspeople are especially impressed, and applaud her newly unveiled work, completely unaware of how utterly insane Alina is-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-What do some of them say?-
___

(Excuse me? Ms. Phosphora?)
___

Moon: "Has Eclipsa mentioned the Royal Archives to you?"

-I've been meaning to have them team up with Medea and even Eclipsa herself on the matter, as Moon and Eclipsa themselves try to investigate the Royal Archives in one episode of SvtFoE...But I don't know if it's too early for that episode's events to happen here- :V
Ruby: "Those are cool shades, sis."

Yang: "Heck yeah they are." :p
---
Phopshy: "What is it, Winter?"
---
Ingrid: -curious look in her eyes- "She did not..."

Kama: "I wanna battle you"
---
Musashi: "I would ask how it feels, but we got more important things now"
Homura: "...Can---Can I help her somehow?"
---
Sieg: "There's even other artificially made people too" -Fate and Kazumi sneezed-
---
Tart: "So I heard this castle is technically yours"
---
Kiara: "I know... But even so..." -she went to Byleth and made a deep breath-
Pit: "Battle me? Sure, why not?"
---
Shez: "If she really set her sights towards helping you, the best thing you can do to help her is be there for her."
---
Alear: "Oh, I didn't know you were something akin to a Fabrication."
---
Kamui: "Well, it belongs to Lilith but she had allowed me to use it time and time again, to the point that I've had my own personal living quarters long before this was a place for Chaldea."
---
Harley: "...Whatever ya try to do, try not to block out entire timelines like that green gremlin did. We don't wanna give Byleth another shock, right?"

-for saying she doesn't think it's in her capabilities, Harley sure has good ideas on how Kiara should handle it, right?-

---
---

---

Ford: "Fiddleford McGucket. An old colleage friend and colleague of mine. He's a brilliant inventor and we worked on the portal that Bill convinced me to build together, but he briefly got sucked into it and got a glimpse of what Bill was really planning. Haunted by guilt of what the portal he helped build could lead to for the universe and the horror of what he saw, he left the project and tried to use his skills as an inventor and engineer to build a device that could erase specific memories. And he succeeded..."

Dipper: "But he used it on himself too much. Every time he saw something that disturbed him, he used the memory gun on himself to try and forget it. He even founded an entire secret society dedicated to helping other people forget bad memories and keeping the supernatural truth about Gravity Falls a secret from almost everyone who lives there. He ended up using it on himself so much, that for a while, he developed amnesia, completely forgetting the earlier years of his life...

...When we confronted the Society of the Blind Eye, though, McGucket took a hit from the memory gun for me. It stopped affecting him. His mind was so warped from all the uses of the memory gun that it couldn't make him forget anything anymore. If anyone's going to resist a brainwashing spell that alters people's memories, it's McGucket!"
___

D-Do you four have any new powers as a result of your increased divinity levels?
___

Lapis: "You'll get him next round Okkie..." -Pats her on the shoulder as a show of support-
___

-Some of the wealther townspeople are especially impressed, and applaud her newly unveiled work, completely unaware of how utterly insane Alina is-
Azura: "So he may be the only person we can trust in that town..."
---
Zelda: "You know what? I wonder that too..."
---
Ingrid: "The people we've just defeated? Interesting... How did it feel to be against them?"
---
-a sculpture that depicts the tragedy of losing someone dear, fitting her fascination over death?-

Last edited:

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

-nods and follows to search-

....that has to be unsettling for both of you, right?

[Come to think of it, I don't think I've actually interacted with her.] -thinking-

-....though the fact she was thinking of breaking rocks hints at her previous role as a utility mule-

-he shakes his head-
[She won't even listen to me about it, so I don't think she's even capable of change.]
[....finding out she wanted to work with that....THING that shouldn't have existed.....just because it hated humans....that was an eye opener.]

-the Snivy wandered back to Kaito's room while he was talking with the others....-
-Does he receive the compliment well?-
---
-At least during the rest of the battle, it seems they're handling themselves well enough to the point he won't need to evolve into an Ultimate level yet-
---
Sakura: "At first it was odd, now I'm used to her" -then what Spooky said- "Well, she's not easy to approach..."
BB: 😜
---
-Will Alphys be able to catch on that?-
-Yeah, Koyanskaya was a complete monster through and through, so it's no wonder Whiskers would have doubts when Viridi at least for a minute considered working with her-
---
Kaito: "It could be an entertaining diversion" :p
-And does what?-

___

Susie: "...Did you forget that he's taking a thousand year long nap, Rals?"
___

---
F:

C:
WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!

-this gives Mirei alarm to where she considers drastic measures like her own partners or getting Ferguson involved?-

-Lucario for example may be stuck because he has no means to go in or out himself, but if someone is powerful enough to travel inside willingly, they can probably get themselves out too unless that magic is something they can't deal with, I feel-
-I will say though, since Medea would normally have been able to use the staff like a Poké Ball because of her Mana being comparable to the power of Aura, she should be required to go inside to help-
-The ice beam seemingly worked... Before it shattered intantly, and Zedd, familiar with how Underworld Monsters and their Light world/Dark World equivalents fought, was ready to have his SOUL dodge while Alear and Fishbunjin approached-
---
Kama: -Pokes the scythe- "Oi, wake up already"

Zephyrmon: "I don't know, but it looks hungry!" -the VenomMyotismon proceeded to try to grab them-
Mirei: "Well now... It appears they'll need help" -so yeah, she totally makes calls-
---
-Actually using the staff as a Poké Ball sounds kinda cool-
-Inside Moon and Medea would then gooooo-
Pit: "Battle me? Sure, why not?"
---
Shez: "If she really set her sights towards helping you, the best thing you can do to help her is be there for her."
---
Alear: "Oh, I didn't know you were something akin to a Fabrication."
---
Kamui: "Well, it belongs to Lilith but she had allowed me to use it time and time again, to the point that I've had my own personal living quarters long before this was a place for Chaldea."
---
Harley: "...Whatever ya try to do, try not to block out entire timelines like that green gremlin did. We don't wanna give Byleth another shock, right?"

-for saying she doesn't think it's in her capabilities, Harley sure has good ideas on how Kiara should handle it, right?-
Kama: "...Wait, it's that easy?"
---
Homura: "...To be there for her?"
Yang: "Look, Homura, isn't it? We've come to known her well-enough to know that regardless of her breakdown, she'll be glad to see you free and safe"
Arcueid: "Yeah, never thought we'd see in similar circumstances"
-Tiamat nodded-
---
Sieg: "I'm actually a homunculus"
---
Tart: "Ah, I heard that Lilith person is like, also a dragon, correct? How kind of her to allow you to live here!"
---
Kiara: "I know, it would be worse for her if I did, I'm sure..."
-And that's an opportunity she's since gotten after being cured...-
___

Peridot: "Do you know if they were the same version if Astolfo or not?"

-I forget, did Chaldea's version of Astolfo ever mention Sieg?-
___

Shining: "If it's not too much trouble to ask...what happened to them?"
___

-She'll finally get to teach a student again!-
___

A-The email reads "Dear Jack, Semiramis and friends: this is an e-mail from me! Prince Lancer of the Card Kingdom! Ho ho ho! It has been a long time, but justk now that I am doing alright! Others from Chaldea have told me that you are all alright as well!

I am sorry that I technically still had to fight on the wrong side for so long, but I wasn't about to stand by and let the bad guys continue doing evil! I've been trying to work as an ultra top secret double agent! I think that's the right name for it...I've been working with other rebels to try and sabotage Drakkon, Coyle, Rita and Koyanskaya! Mr. Lizard has already been defeated, so I'm not scared of him anymore!

Do not worry, I was kept safe by several new friends who are also magical Servants! One of them is named Charlotte! She's like a cool big sister! Because she IS a cool big sister! Well, I mean, technically and literally, we aren't related, but neither are my lesser dad Rouxls Kaard and I! That does not make us any less family!

Another one of them is named Chen Gong. We signed a magic contract thingy and now he's my trusted Royal Advisor! It is thanks to him that many of our plans to save the day were total victories! But the evil Alliance couldn't have been defeated without your and your friends' help, and I might not have had a safe home without all of your help, either. So on behalf on all of the rebel, thank you and all of Chaldea!

Even though the Dark World and Light Worlds are safe again, though. I hope we can hang out again soon. Until then, remember to be good guys, but also remember to be tough, like my Lightner friend Susie! Until then, bye for now and see you soon, my friends! Wait am I supposed to say bye in an e-mail? Oh well I'm doing it anyway! Bye again! -Lancer"
-Yeah... Feels weird, but she doesn't wants to waste it-
---
-He didn't-
Sieg: "Mine should still be alive and well"
---
Thunderblast: "A whole lot of things"
Tankor: "I think only Alpha Trion still resides on our planet"
---
-Indeed, it will amazing~-
---
-Reading that, it makes Jack really glad for him... And wonders how they can they actually hang out-

___

___

___

---
---
Ingrid: "The people we've just defeated? Interesting... How did it feel to be against them?"
---
-a sculpture that depicts the tragedy of losing someone dear, fitting her fascination over death?-
Jeanne: "eems he's lived through quite a tragic life..."
Suzune: "...On the least it appears that will be of use. Kagari's magic may be very powerful, but one can still rub it off if they start to notice too many disparitis and starts to think"
Oriko: "I can claim the same for Sasa's. If someone has a mind warped enough by such experiences, then that might as well make them immune"
Kazumi: "T-Technically Kanna-chan should also be able to alter memories... But I see her be busy with other things given two of them can already do that"
Tart: "Thankfully, Minou doesn't has such power"
Iroha: "Nor does Alina"
---
Tamamo: "I don't know... I just, feel a little stronger..."
---
Osakabehime: "I-It's alright everyone, I am having fun~"
Kiyohime: She's outraged.

Tsukasa: "That was over a decade ago and I don't feel any bad for ending destroying the mess I provoked" Even if amnesia was what got me to understand I was stupid.
---
-Indeed, in this case, of a child losing her dog, based on her own experiences-
-It makes Alina proud to hear the acclaim she receives-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-Yeah... Feels weird, but she doesn't wants to waste it-
---
-He didn't-
Sieg: "Mine should still be alive and well"
---
Thunderblast: "A whole lot of things"
Tankor: "I think only Alpha Trion still resides on our planet"
---
-Indeed, it will amazing~-
---
-Reading that, it makes Jack really glad for him... And wonders how they can they actually hang out-
-Current thoughts?-
___

Peridot: "...Okay, so he's most likely not the same Astolfo from the same timeline that you're from, then..."
___

Shining: "Is this Trion still one of the guardians of your home and people?"
___

Marco: "Thanks for the recommendation, your majesty! How much longer is today's training session, everyone?" -Will go ask Taiga for help after the Sabers are done training and after a lunch break-
___

-Maybe by returning to Basel? Orby Lancer visiting Lilith's domain? They seemed to worked out a way for Darkners to take form there with that goat boy being able to manifest there as well-

Ruby: "Those are cool shades, sis."

Yang: "Heck yeah they are." :p
---
Phopshy: "What is it, Winter?"
---
Ingrid: -curious look in her eyes- "She did not..."
Penny: "Are they are they still efficient for shielding one's eye from high levels of light as well as looking cool?"
___

(Are you that Pichu's Trainer as well? My apologies, I don't think she mentioned her name.) :lol: -Unaware it's because she doesn't have one-
___

Moon: "They're an archive in the Bureaucracy of Magic. From what I know, they've only ever been used to store office supplies and restaurant receipts they get whenever they eat out for lunch. Eclipsa, however, claims that this is merely a cover, and the Royal Archives are apparently actually used for safekeeping of top secret documents and information, including about my own family..."

-he shakes his head-
-Does he receive the compliment well?-

-Will Alphys be able to catch on that?-
-Yeah, Koyanskaya was a complete monster through and through, so it's no wonder Whiskers would have doubts when Viridi at least for a minute considered working with her-
Artoria's right, little guy. Ya might need some training, but I can already tell that you're gonna grow up to be one badass crocodilan Pokemon! -Thumbs-up-

(Break more rocks? Is destroying rocks part of your training regime?)

-She's not familiar with the terrible concept of HM slaves or how frequent of a problem abilities like needing to break rocks, cut down trees and travel up waterfalls, she definitely thought it was an odd remark-

Huh, d-did you need to break a lot of rocks while digging in your old environment, Burrito?

(Even knowing Viridi, that fact was still hard for many to believe at first...The creature who called herself Koyanskaya believed she fought for animals everywhere, yet the amalgamation of spirits and speices she was made her anything other than natural...)

(...Is it possible that Viridi did not recognize that? What was it that changed her mind from working with her?)

---
---
---
Suzune: "...On the least it appears that will be of use. Kagari's magic may be very powerful, but one can still rub it off if they start to notice too many disparitis and starts to think"
Oriko: "I can claim the same for Sasa's. If someone has a mind warped enough by such experiences, then that might as well make them immune"
Kazumi: "T-Technically Kanna-chan should also be able to alter memories... But I see her be busy with other things given two of them can already do that"
---
---

Tsukasa: "That was over a decade ago and I don't feel any bad for ending destroying the mess I provoked" Even if amnesia was what got me to understand I was stupid.
---
Dipper: "That explains why he was the one sent us that email. He's probably the only one who doesn't "recognize" them..."
___

Perhaps it's simply that your parameters and existing magic and divine abilities have increased in power?
___

Lapis: (Knowing Okkie, I'm guessing that she's actually upset...)
___

-All this is doing is earning her and the others more praise and recognition, making her seem more like any other resident of the town-

---
F:

C:
WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!

-The ice beam seemingly worked... Before it shattered intantly, and Zedd, familiar with how Underworld Monsters and their Light world/Dark World equivalents fought, was ready to have his SOUL dodge while Alear and Fishbunjin approached-
---

Zephyrmon: "I don't know, but it looks hungry!" -the VenomMyotismon proceeded to try to grab them-
Mirei: "Well now... It appears they'll need help" -so yeah, she totally makes calls-
---
-Actually using the staff as a Poké Ball sounds kinda cool-
-Inside Moon and Medea would then gooooo-
Damn it, this guy's smart!

-That's what Star decides to do, so she soon temporarily changes to Robin's outfit while trading her wand for the Giga Levin Sword-
___

-A few seconds pass, and the scythe is still silent...-
___

-That sounds badass- :p

-The person who cursed the staff this time was none other than Moon's old arch-enemy, as well as a mutually hated enemy of the Butterfly family and Mewni as a whole, but he was also an extremely careful planner who didn't share information about his plans unless necessary, so their knowledge of his magic is a mixed bag...-

-...But at the very least, if they can enter the staff at all, they can determine that they can leave it as well, and that Lucario is more likely cursed to be trapped within it, himself, Becauseo f that, Star is permitted to go as well, so she follows her mother and Medea-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kaito: "It could be an entertaining diversion" :p
-And does what?-
-except Neo used her Semblance to trick Kaito into thinking the Snivy never left, creating a projection of it while masking the one who left-

F:
---
Damn it, this guy's smart!

-That's what Star decides to do, so she soon temporarily changes to Robin's outfit while trading her wand for the Giga Levin Sword-
___

-A few seconds pass, and the scythe is still silent...-
-did Alear managed to get a hit though?-
---
-Palu tries to wiggle it a bit with her telekinesis-

---
---

---
Dipper: "That explains why he was the one sent us that email. He's probably the only one who doesn't "recognize" them..."
___

Perhaps it's simply that your parameters and existing magic and divine abilities have increased in power?
___

___

-All this is doing is earning her and the others more praise and recognition, making her seem more like any other resident of the town-
Palutena: "I'll go as well. Perhaps with some clothes that shall let me blend in. I'm not immune to mind control but I have a very impressive amount of willpower than could let me fight off any attempt for long enough."
---
Link: "Well, maybe we could spar at some point to see if you have new tricks. Because I sure do." :p
---
Ingrid: "Then why would I be concerned of your past?"
---
-Alina's ego is fed-

Kama: "...Wait, it's that easy?"
---
Homura: "...To be there for her?"
Yang: "Look, Homura, isn't it? We've come to known her well-enough to know that regardless of her breakdown, she'll be glad to see you free and safe"
Arcueid: "Yeah, never thought we'd see in similar circumstances"
-Tiamat nodded-
---
Sieg: "I'm actually a homunculus"
---
Tart: "Ah, I heard that Lilith person is like, also a dragon, correct? How kind of her to allow you to live here!"
---
Kiara: "I know, it would be worse for her if I did, I'm sure..."
Pit: "Sure. I could use the training." :p
---
Shez: "Wouldn't have said it better than Yang did, honestly. I bet the first thing she'd ask is if you're okay."
---
Emblem Corrin: "...What's the difference?" -genuinely curious-
---
Kamui: "She's also my retainer, actually, so it almost feels natural that she'd let me live here."
---
Harley: "Can't blame her for doing that though. She didn't really have much time to think about a solution... but we do. So go in there and do your best, buddy. I'm sure ya can do it." :)

Penny: "Are they are they still efficient for shielding one's eye from high levels of light as well as looking cool?"
___

(Are you that Pichu's Trainer as well? My apologies, I don't think she mentioned her name.) :lol: -Unaware it's because she doesn't have one-
___

Moon: "They're an archive in the Bureaucracy of Magic. From what I know, they've only ever been used to store office supplies and restaurant receipts they get whenever they eat out for lunch. Eclipsa, however, claims that this is merely a cover, and the Royal Archives are apparently actually used for safekeeping of top secret documents and information, including about my own family..."
Yang: -shrugs- "I'unno."
---
Phosphy: "She doesn't have one yet. But also, we wanna see if someone else wants her."
---
Ingrid: "...I'm shocked it took you until Eclipsa to think about this. A name like 'Royal Archives' sounds far too important to only get a bunch receipts..."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Current thoughts?-
___

Peridot: "...Okay, so he's most likely not the same Astolfo from the same timeline that you're from, then..."
___

Shining: "Is this Trion still one of the guardians of your home and people?"
___

Marco: "Thanks for the recommendation, your majesty! How much longer is today's training session, everyone?" -Will go ask Taiga for help after the Sabers are done training and after a lunch break-
___

-Maybe by returning to Basel? Orby Lancer visiting Lilith's domain? They seemed to worked out a way for Darkners to take form there with that goat boy being able to manifest there as well-
Suzune: We're not reaching anything now besides letting them know we exist...
---
Sieg: "So, anything else about him?"
---
Tankor: "He's one of the 13, he remains in our planet... As far as we recall"
Sky-Byte: "Just for how long we've been in stasis...?"
Demolishor: "Beats me, I just know I want to get back"
---
Artoria: "20 more minutes"
---
Jack: "...Wanting to see him..." -indeed-
Pit: "Sure. I could use the training." :p
---
Shez: "Wouldn't have said it better than Yang did, honestly. I bet the first thing she'd ask is if you're okay."
---
Emblem Corrin: "...What's the difference?" -genuinely curious-
---
Kamui: "She's also my retainer, actually, so it almost feels natural that she'd let me live here."
---
Harley: "Can't blame her for doing that though. She didn't really have much time to think about a solution... but we do. So go in there and do your best, buddy. I'm sure ya can do it." :)
Kama: "You know I won't go any easy, right?"
---
Homura: "...She did...I-I told everything wanting to drive her off. I didn't think...It'd affect her like this....I'm so sorry..."
Arcueid: "Nothing serves just saying sorry, let's go get her to where they can help her"
---
Sieg: "A homunculus is a humanoid created by artificial means like magic"
---
Tart: "Ah, so there's a bit of obligation..."
---
-Kiara nodded, as she did what was necessary-
-Byleth could open her eyes a little later-
___

___

___

Palutena: "I'll go as well. Perhaps with some clothes that shall let me blend in. I'm not immune to mind control but I have a very impressive amount of willpower than could let me fight off any attempt for long enough."
---
Link: "Well, maybe we could spar at some point to see if you have new tricks. Because I sure do." :p
---
Ingrid: "Then why would I be concerned of your past?"
---
-Alina's ego is fed-
Oriko: "Then snap us out of it if we're influenced"
---
Tamamo: "I don't think it's that complicated to think about..."
Kiyohime: "Spar? You and us three?"
---
-She totally is, as they begin the next match-

Tsukasa: "Huh, finally someone reasonable on that"
---
Alina: That's right, revel in my talent~ This is magnifico~!
Minou: Getting self-absprbed again, huh?
Alina: Earned it~

Top Bottom