• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

/HOPE --- July 10th-11th Pittsburgh, PA! LIVESTREAM LINK IN THREAD!

-Darc-

Heir to the Monado
Come on Phoenix, don't start stuff D:

Any further Melee v Brawl talk will warrant an infraction.

Phoenix_Dark

Smash Lord
NNID
Phoenix2337
3DS FC
1289-8343-1385
Must...resist...urge to troll Pittsburgh...

In other news, I haven't played this game in forever, but I still plan on attending both days.

takieddine

Smash Master
And thus its proven that its the brawlers who are butt hurt.

Whatever game you like have fun with it and keep to yourself.

/end discussion

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
XD

Anyway, I'm going to try and come to this. Might be WV's sole representative. We'll see.

M@v

Subarashii!
Housing info up. There are more hotels than I listed, but they are the cheapest ones I found that are close to the venue.

M@v

Subarashii!
A couple people have expressed interest in organizing a brawl+ side tourney here. I personally don't have a problem with it. However, it would be up to you guys to bring the stuff required and run it, as I don't play brawl+, and I'm focused on the main events(brawl and melee)

Renth

Smash Hero
I still can't believe people play Melee. lol, I could care less about a warning, kid. Get out of here. The delicate egos of the internet need you elsewhere.
I can't believe people still play brawl.

See? That's how I see it now we could go on a you're a homo no you're a homo rant but it's pointless. I strongly dislike brawl and very much enjoy melee but does that convince others to stop playing it?

No.. when people post like that, it's just annoying.

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
Sheesh, what's a guy have to do to get an account banned around here? I thought fatass took care of me, but it looks like I was wrong.

Ah, well.

borommakot77

Smash Rookie
Me as well as three friends are definitely coming to this for brawl. I can bring one setup and a tv if you let me know ahead of time if it's needed. so pumped.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Is there any type of attendance list for this? Just curious, I'm going to try hard to make this in any case. Just wondering what Melee attendance is looking like.

takieddine

Smash Master
Theres probably gonna be more melee than brawl, if that makes it any clearer what the attendance is like.

I'll be there, and thats plenty of ****

M@v

Subarashii!
Theres probably gonna be more melee than brawl, if that makes it any clearer what the attendance is like.

I'll be there, and thats plenty of ****
Pretty positive your underestimating all the people from eastern PA that plan to come. I personally believe brawl will be bigger, but melee is definitely looking have a MUCH bigger turnout than the last melee tourney I had, at least double the showing.

takieddine

Smash Master
I only say that because brawl people always complain about the lack of a scene in pittsburgh. I didnt consider east PA (unless they john out, NO JOHNS).

Everyone show up and we'll all have a great tourney.

M@v

Subarashii!
Im making a specification on my LGL because a few people have asked, it only applies if the match ends in a timeout.

RedX3

Smash Rookie
"skipped majority of the topic"

Any bus routes or rides available to get to the tournament?

D

Deleted member

I'll be at this. I'll try to get vidjo to go also.

Jesse you ****er team with me.

M@v

Subarashii!
Moar housing

Buford: 2 people can house with him FREE. Lives in cranberry, about 25-30 mins from the venue. Pm him for details if your interested.

M@v

Subarashii!
I counted almost 60 people interested in brawl including aib. there are some people I know who are interested that haven't even posted either. Therefore, pools may happen for singles. If they do, they will start at the same time as singles are scheduled to start, and singles will commence immediately after pools finish.

Melee, same situation. You guys are looking 40+ strong as well.

Top Bottom