• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

/HOPE --- July 10th-11th Pittsburgh, PA! LIVESTREAM LINK IN THREAD!

Buford

Smash Apprentice
I'll be there for melee. and I can give housing for ONE night to two people.

If you plan to do brawl or melee, id ask that the one night is the night between the two days obviously :p

I'll also be driving down, so if you stay with me you have a free ride to Melee day only.

PM me.

M@v

Subarashii!
nice. Your the one that took a game off .com. I hope you've been keeping up the skill level.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
I'll MM your Ganon Hbox. I'm going to have to request some friendlies too, though. I want a few more matches against your jiggs.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
hmmm, I might need a dominant doubles partner for Melee. We'd dom.

Oh, and what kind of recording can we expect to see? I want lots of recording done, imo.

M@v

Subarashii!
My wii got infinite replay, but since that isnt possible in melee, I have a recording setup. It hooks up to the av cables, and just needs a push of a button to start/stop it. That will be set up on the main tv(unless we get a livestream; then it will be on another setup).

Buford

Smash Apprentice
I'm looking for a melee doubles partner for this. I can do stock preserving, play agressive, or what ever really. Hit me up with a PM if interested. You can also text/call 724 831 7749. Just let me know you're from smashboards if you do.

TheLake

Smash Master
Maavvv we can probably provide live streaming stuff

buuut

we dont know how to set it up

:D

M@v

Subarashii!
Phoenix dark told me he got some stuff for streaming too.

If you bring it I SHOULD be able to figure it out. I'm an IT major <_<

IcantWin

Smash Journeyman
Estimated time from CT via Train? Drive is listed as 7 hours, so If I do make it, it'll be by train :p

M@v

Subarashii!
I couldnt tell you by train :/. Check the website your looking the train up on; it should have an ETA

NinjaLink

Smash Master
NNID
NinjaLink
Would anyone be willing to pick me up? I'll pay gas :-\. My initial bus ride sold out of tickets.

Sleek Media

Smash Lord
Sheesh. To think I'll have missed it by a day. You guys better not get slaughtered like last time.

M@v

Subarashii!
Therees too many to count crews. when I did a head count last week i got 60 for brawl and 43 for melee. Both have gotten more interest since then.

I can say with 80% certainty this will be the largest tourney yet.

M@v

Subarashii!
Pools if required.

Which considering the probably turnout,

yes.

If we get anywhere over 40 I'll do pools where people go bye bye. Condense it to a 32 man bracket. Otherwise, seeding pools so 1st seeds get the byes.

KrazyKnux

Smash Lord
Who's going to be meleeing on Saturday? Trying to decide if I should come then and get some friendlies in.

Top Bottom