• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social The Social Thread 3.2.1

What is Nintendo testing for NSO?

• The ability to play full retail games with a subscription ala Xbox Game Pass.

Votes: 4 20.0%
  • A new NSO console

Votes: 6 30.0%
  • Exclusive Icons

Votes: 1 5.0%
  • Other

Votes: 8 40.0%
  • Where is the Switch 2 Nintendo?

Votes: 9 45.0%

• Total voters

Noipoi

Howdy!
Those leaks certainly seem interesting.

The code name for Gen 10, Gaia, obviously refers to the earth itself. Though in a more spiritual manner. Makes me think they’re going for something really big. Hope they can pull it off.

Also it makes me think of Australia, Africa, or South America. Which would all be really cool regions.

Pink Yoshi

Smash Champion
Egads! The Internet Archive and its Wayback Machine got hacked a couple days back. They're still working on a solution.

I hope they get it fixed soon cuz there's a LOT of classic stuff like books, old websites and videos on there that the Archive collects. Hope it all doesn't end up lost! Lots of accounts on the Archive also had their archive account passwords compromised, praying for them to get it fixed without much damage.

Professor Pumpkaboo

Lady Layton| Trap Queen♥
Switch FC
SW: 5586-2837-4585
My message to everyone online in Mario Party
Untitled7_20241012185228.png

Link
I haven't been keepong up with the new M&L game like that (I should though) but... these ****** got Chaos Control now?

Yeah this game's gas.
Sephiroth has no chance

Last edited:

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
I've always thought that the Pokémon Festa 2002 prototype of Ruby and Sapphire would be a good candidate for juicy beta content.

Maybe we'll get lucky

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
So we might actually have some Legends ZA leaks but not with pictures. Word of mouth from someone who seemingly has the files and connections to the original discord that multiple poketubers are aware of this person and their info. This discord also gave them an entire channel to post stuff, so even though I don’t know the full story, seems potentially legit.

So if it is, I’m going to spoil this information they shared so far:
IMG_2346.jpeg

IMG_2347.png

IMG_2348.jpeg

Last edited:

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946
Well, Gaia's originally a Greek word/God, and the Greek gods/legends are a pretty kewl idea for box legends.

Pokemon Zeus and Poseidon, this time with 100% less ****.
To be fair scarlet and violet is Titan but has no Greek ties either.

Also the initials for the games are apparently Pokemon K and Pokemon N

Jotadé

Smash Rookie
Wow, so a Pokémon gigaleak at 1am in the Canary Islands?

You know what also happened today at 1am in the Canary Islands? Mephisto got added to Fortnite.

I think someone made a deal with the devil to get more Pokémon news...

Being /srs for a moment doh, I feel really worried about what I've heard made this gigaleak happen. Praying It doesn't get as awful as the Insomniac leak when It comes to workers personal info and so.

cashregister9

Smash Hero
So we might actually have some Legends ZA leaks but not with pictures. Word of mouth from someone who seemingly has the files and connections to the original discord that multiple poketubers are aware of this person and their info. This discord also gave them an entire channel to post stuff, so even though I don’t know the full story, seems potentially legit.

This is my least favorite type of leak, because at some point you start combining so many different games that what you were trying to convey is completely lost

Digimon World 1, Undertale, Animal Crossing and a Link Between Worlds are so different that I have no idea what they are trying to say

Last edited:

Noipoi

Howdy!
This is my least favorite type of leak, because at some point you start combining so many different games that what you were trying to convey is completely lots

Digimon World 1, Undertale, Animal Crossing and a Link Between Worlds are so different that I have no idea what they are trying to say
It's gonna be a cozy life-sim in a computer world with a special ending where you kill everyone but only once you warp into the walls.

In France.

Duh :054:

TheMightyP

Smash Obsessed
It's gonna be a cozy life-sim in a computer world with a special ending where you kill everyone but only once you warp into the walls.

In France.

Duh :054:
But the pacifist ending is the true ending where everyone lives in harmony like Animal Crossing, and also sets up a brand new but similar universe (Digimon).

The Genocide ending has the secret boss fight against AZ and beating him unlocks the secret world, J-Los.

I mean Jalos.

SneakyLink

NNID
bne9635
Switch FC
SW-6259-3694-6593
Wow, so a Pokémon gigaleak at 1am in the Canary Islands?

You know what also happened today at 1am in the Canary Islands? Mephisto got added to Fortnite.

I think someone made a deal with the devil to get more Pokémon news...
Monkey's Paw. Mephisto did promise Pokémon news. But he did not say how the news would break.

Z25

Pokemon Illusionist
NNID
Zoroarkrules571
3DS FC
0533-5240-0946

Hydreigonfan01

Smash Master

I hate this leak because I don't even know what they're trying to say. All of those games are entirely different and in different genres, so I don't understand how the game is a combination, or could be a combination of those games.

Top Bottom