• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "I guess I wouldn't be able to determine for certain. I can't normally eat." :lol:

-And while they already know that she can eat regular food in the Dark World, thanks to it's effects turning her human, they also probably figure that Penny hasn't been there enough to have eaten food more than a few times-
___

(But you looked really shocked...)
___

-Rook points out that someone from the Butterfly family, or at least Eclipsa might have more knowledge about it's exact location?-
Nora: "Shame. That means you can't enjoy pancakes..."
---
Weiss: "It's nothing, really." :lol:
---
Rook: "So...why didn't you just ask Moon then?"

Ingrid: "She has no idea where the place we're looking for is... or if it's even real. Think of it as a headstart."

Rook: "What of Eclipsa?"

Ingrid: ".........That's a good point, actually. Let's go see her."

-She shoots her vajra at him!-
---
-Kamui wants to?-
---
Tart: "Of course! I hope I can be of use to you all here!"
---
Kiara: "On the very least she's awake, and she really wants to see you"
Homura: "...She wants to see me..."
-Kid Icarus Uprising Dodge SFX as he then retaliates by shooting dozens of arrows from hiw bow-
---
Kamui: "Oh, that sounds lovely." :)
---
Azura: "I have no doubt you will." :)
---
Shez: "It's like I said, Homura. B's not the kind to give up on people. I'm not surprised you're the first one she'd want to see."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Kazumi: "Woah, that so?" -just like how she sounds a lot like Jack... And Nero-
---
Kazumi: "That's the way to think" :)
Sieg: "I'm glad for you, then!"
---
Demolishor: "We've only found ourselves... I think"
---
Musashi: "Even then, you know there's all kinds of swords!"
---
Semiramis: "...Well, why not?"
Star: "Come to think of it, you kinda sound like Jack...And also Nero."
___

Peridot: "I just don't think I couldn't have done any of it without Astolfo...At least, because I doubt I would've bothered to stay around or listen to most of the others without his help..."
___

Shining: "You think you've only found the rest of your crew, here?"
___

Marco: "And each one usually requires a different fighting style to be used ..."
___

-He should also probably ask his own mother for permission to go, first-

Nora: "Shame. That means you can't enjoy pancakes..."
---
Weiss: "It's nothing, really." :lol:
---
Rook: "So...why didn't you just ask Moon then?"

Ingrid: "She has no idea where the place we're looking for is... or if it's even real. Think of it as a headstart."

Rook: "What of Eclipsa?"

Ingrid: ".........That's a good point, actually. Let's go see her."
Penny: "I have never gotten to try any..."

-That makes some of them wonder what foods she has gotten to try?-
___

-Phosphora points out that it's probably because of the bad words thing?-
___

-Of course, the possibility remains that she can't be trusted, but are Rook and Daisuke more suspicious of her due to their lack of familiarity with the Queen of Darkness?-

Azura: "So you want us to do nothing, Mabel?"
---
Purah: "For me, that's still young. I'm in my 130s." :p

-just did her BotW age which is said in the artbook + the 6 years it took for TotK to come out- :p
---
Ingrid: "Intriguing..."
---
-the one who kickstarted her artistic endeavors-
Tart: "...Minou may have noticed about him, she's an information gatherer"
---
da Vinci: "And still such a beauty as well~!"
---
-Only because there's people watching- :V

-He's also grateful she seems to get it clear his outfit isn't pink, but magenta-
---
Alina: "Indeed, now immortalized in a way"
Mabel: "I didn't say that!" :glare: "I'm just getting more worried by the minute over here!"

Dipper: "information gatherer? What exactly do you mean by that...?" -Also worried-

___

-How does Purah respond to that?-
___

-She's trying to remain or at least look composed for her viewers- :V
___

???: "As tough as it must have been to revisit that loss...you spoke from your heart with that piece. There's no better way to make art than that."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Kid Icarus Uprising Dodge SFX as he then retaliates by shooting dozens of arrows from hiw bow-
---
Kamui: "Oh, that sounds lovely." :)
---
Azura: "I have no doubt you will." :)
---
Shez: "It's like I said, Homura. B's not the kind to give up on people. I'm not surprised you're the first one she'd want to see."
-Kama is suprised, but not enough to not dodge-
---
-So to Iri, who is telling anecdotes to Micaiah about driving around-
---
Jeanne: "I can attest she's certainly strong" :)
---
Homura: "..." -deep breath- "Alright..." -and thus... she enters and Byleth sees her-
Star: "Come to think of it, you kinda sound like Jack...And also Nero."
___

Peridot: "I just don't think I couldn't have done any of it without Astolfo...At least, because I doubt I would've bothered to stay around or listen to most of the others without his help..."
___

Shining: "You think you've only found the rest of your crew, here?"
___

Marco: "And each one usually requires a different fighting style to be used ..."
___

-He should also probably ask his own mother for permission to go, first-
Kazumi: "...I don't know those two yet"
---
Sieg: "He has that effect on people, he's an airhead, but an inspiring one that lives the way he wants"
---
Tankor: "...We think..."
---
Musashi: "Very smart, and cute there too!"
---
Semiramis: "But shouldn't you ask someone first?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Tart: "...Minou may have noticed about him, she's an information gatherer"
---
da Vinci: "And still such a beauty as well~!"
---
-Only because there's people watching- :V

-He's also grateful she seems to get it clear his outfit isn't pink, but magenta-
---
Alina: "Indeed, now immortalized in a way"
Mabel: "I didn't say that!" :glare: "I'm just getting more worried by the minute over here!"

Dipper: "information gatherer? What exactly do you mean by that...?" -Also worried-

___

___

___

???: "As tough as it must have been to revisit that loss...you spoke from your heart with that piece. There's no better way to make art than that."
Palutena: "All of this is deeply concerning, but nothing we haven't dealt with before."
---
Purah: "I'll never share my secret~" :p
---
-she's tempted to tease him with the pink tho-
---
-that teenager is so cool...-

Penny: "I have never gotten to try any..."

-That makes some of them wonder what foods she has gotten to try?-
___

-Phosphora points out that it's probably because of the bad words thing?-
___

-Of course, the possibility remains that she can't be trusted, but are Rook and Daisuke more suspicious of her due to their lack of familiarity with the Queen of Darkness?-
Nora: "What DID you try then?"
---
-she wasn't within range :V-
---
-Daisuke has no comment, having never met her-

-Rook isn't the kind to judge by appearances so he's willing to give her a chance-

-Kama is suprised, but not enough to not dodge-
---
-So to Iri, who is telling anecdotes to Micaiah about driving around-
---
Jeanne: "I can attest she's certainly strong" :)
---
Homura: "..." -deep breath- "Alright..." -and thus... she enters and Byleth sees her-
-as Pit rushed towards her-
---
Micaiah: "A horseless carriage? Intriguing..."
---
Azura: "Of course you can. She's you."
---
Byleth: "You're... You're alright." -very subtle smile-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Kazumi: "...I don't know those two yet"
---
Sieg: "He has that effect on people, he's an airhead, but an inspiring one that lives the way he wants"
---
Tankor: "...We think..."
---
Musashi: "Very smart, and cute there too!"
---
Semiramis: "But shouldn't you ask someone first?"
Star: "Jack's a super tough warrior, but also really nice! Emperor Nero is...well, she at least tries to be nice." :lol:

___

Peridot: "Ha! Now that sounds like the Asoltfo I knew!"

___

Shining: "Maybe we should scout the majority of the ship just to be safe..."
___

Marco: "Am I really that cute...?" -Confused-
___

(Oh, right! Can I go with Semiramis and her family to their friend's home, mom? Pretty pretty please?) :b:

-Chuckles- (If Semiramis believes it is safe, then I believe it is safe as well.)

Nora: "What DID you try then?"
---
-she wasn't within range :V-
---
-Daisuke has no comment, having never met her-

-Rook isn't the kind to judge by appearances so he's willing to give her a chance-
Penny: "I have eaten spaghetti and cheeseburgers! Oh, along with a few food considered "sides" with the latter!"
___

(That...doesn't sound like nothing.) :ohwell:
___

-Even aside from the more menacing appearance her tapestry gives her, however, there's also the reputation she has of supposedly being an evil queen and expert at Dark Magic-

-I'm not sure if Rook shares Ingrid's opinions on Dark Magic or not, but does he take that as a possible red flag or more likely another sign of Mewni's prejudice?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "I have eaten spaghetti and cheeseburgers! Oh, along with a few food considered "sides" with the latter!"
___

(That...doesn't sound like nothing.) :ohwell:
___

-Even aside from the more menacing appearance her tapestry gives her, however, there's also the reputation she has of supposedly being an evil queen and expert at Dark Magic-

-I'm not sure if Rook shares Ingrid's opinions on Dark Magic or not, but does he take that as a possible red flag or more likely another sign of Mewni's prejudice?-
Nora: "Oh, you got some fries? Nice." :p
---
Weiss: "You worry a little too much at times, Winter. It's true that it's not nothing, but it's not something you need to be concerned about."
---
-he's probably even more open-minded than Ingrid, actually, who openly admitted to Eclipsa that she usually has a similar prejudice against dark powers-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nora: "Oh, you got some fries? Nice." :p
---
Weiss: "You worry a little too much at times, Winter. It's true that it's not nothing, but it's not something you need to be concerned about."
---
-he's probably even more open-minded than Ingrid, actually, who openly admitted to Eclipsa that she usually has a similar prejudice against dark powers-
Penny: "I did! Rin shared some with me." :)
___

(...I'm sorry, Weiss... I just get worried about you whenever you look upset or, well, worried yourself...)
___

-In that case, they don't hesitate to go look for Eclipsa?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "I did! Rin shared some with me." :)
___

(...I'm sorry, Weiss... I just get worried about you whenever you look upset or, well, worried yourself...)
___

-In that case, they don't hesitate to go look for Eclipsa?-
Nora: "Awesome! How were they?"
---
Weiss: "It's perfectly alright, Winter." :)
---
-they just go to her usual spot-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nora: "Awesome! How were they?"
---
Weiss: "It's perfectly alright, Winter." :)
---
-they just go to her usual spot-
Penny: "The fries were...what's the correct word? Delicious?"

___

(I do tend to get worried about you a lot, though. Rin and Patxi, too...And most of the time, you're all either perfectly fine, or it turns whatever's on your minds isn't a big deal and even none of you were seriously worried about it. Maybe you're right, maybe I worry too much...)
___

-Ths time, Eclipsa was walking through the rose gardens while on her way to lunch-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "The fries were...what's the correct word? Delicious?"

___

(I do tend to get worried about you a lot, though. Rin and Patxi, too...And most of the time, you're all either perfectly fine, or it turns whatever's on your minds isn't a big deal and even none of you were seriously worried about it. Maybe you're right, maybe I worry too much...)
___

-Ths time, Eclipsa was walking through the rose gardens while on her way to lunch-
Nora: "It's probably that." :p
---
Weiss: "But it shows you care and it's very sweet."
---
-and would see both a friend and new faces?-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

Palutena: "All of this is deeply concerning, but nothing we haven't dealt with before."
---
---
---
Tart: "Well, you know, someone who goes around collecting information under any means to perform their objective"
-In particular, Minou has been looking for if there's any means she can perform a resurrection to being back Isabeau-
---
da Vinci: "Oh well, so long it keeps those looks, go on~" :p
---
-Even if she's really close to lose it-

-Will she do that or not?- :V
---
-They agree on that-
Alina: "Heh, thanks. Alina received so many compliments like that, but it's magnifico to receive even more! I'll never forget about it"
Star: "Jack's a super tough warrior, but also really nice! Emperor Nero is...well, she at least tries to be nice." :lol:

___

Peridot: "Ha! Now that sounds like the Asoltfo I knew!"

___

Shining: "Maybe we should scout the majority of the ship just to be safe..."
___

Marco: "Am I really that cute...?" -Confused-
___

(Oh, right! Can I go with Semiramis and her family to their friend's home, mom? Pretty pretty please?) :b:

-Chuckles- (If Semiramis believes it is safe, then I believe it is safe as well.)
Oriko: "We really will have to learn the names of... A lot of new people"
---
Sieg: "Honestly, I wish I could have met him. But on the least I'm glad he seemed to have impacted someone"
---
Tankor: "Fine..."
Demolishor: "Want a transport?"
---
Musashi: "Hm? Of course" -doesn't holds her opinion back on such matters... Or on food-
---
-Then it's settled!-
-as Pit rushed towards her-
---
Micaiah: "A horseless carriage? Intriguing..."
---
Azura: "Of course you can. She's you."
---
Byleth: "You're... You're alright." -very subtle smile-
-And she aimed to throw her vajra at him-
---
Irisviel: "And driving them can be quite fun~"
---
Jeanne: "...W-Well, we fought together I meant"
Tart: "Aaaah, there's the bluntness!"
---
Homura: "..." -bows down- "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry... I-I tried to drive you away explaining my past and...It was so selfish of me to do so, and I hate I called my former friends disposable, and I didn't think that you went through something even worse..."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And she aimed to throw her vajra at him-
---
Irisviel: "And driving them can be quite fun~"
---
Jeanne: "...W-Well, we fought together I meant"
Tart: "Aaaah, there's the bluntness!"
---
Homura: "..." -bows down- "I'm sorry. I'm really sorry... I-I tried to drive you away explaining my past and...It was so selfish of me to do so, and I hate I called my former friends disposable, and I didn't think that you went through something even worse..."
-UPPERDASH ARM TIME!-
---
Micaiah: -gets a short glimpse of the future and now feels dread-
---
Kamui: -couldn't help but giggle at that-
---
Byleth: "I didn't really know either... I knew I went through a lot but not nearly this much... But if it's truly how you feel, then perhaps you're not as pathetic as you think."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Oriko: "We really will have to learn the names of... A lot of new people"
---
Sieg: "Honestly, I wish I could have met him. But on the least I'm glad he seemed to have impacted someone"
---
Tankor: "Fine..."
Demolishor: "Want a transport?"
---
Musashi: "Hm? Of course" -doesn't holds her opinion back on such matters... Or on food-
---
-Then it's settled!-
Star: "So did I, and I still learned...most of Chaldea's members names! I'm sure you'll find out and be able to memorize everyone's names in no time!"
___

Peridot: "Don't worry, he totally did. And it was a positive impact!" :b:
___

Shining: "We'll be fine on our own."

-Spoiler alert: they won't because Scorponok's ship form is obviously still city-sized-
___

Marco: "...So much for the "misunderstood bad boy" image I was going for..."

-He already failed to gain that image via being overly safety-conscious before becoming friends with Star- :V
___

-To the Dark World!-

Nora: "It's probably that." :p
---
Weiss: "But it shows you care and it's very sweet."
---
-and would see both a friend and new faces?-
Penny: "Well, the fries had a good taste, so then yes, they were delicious!" :grin:

___

(You're still right that I worry a little too much at times...)
___

Oh, good afternoon, Ingrid! I'm assuming one of these two must be Daisuke?

---
---
---
Tart: "Well, you know, someone who goes around collecting information under any means to perform their objective"
-In particular, Minou has been looking for if there's any means she can perform a resurrection to being back Isabeau-
---
---

---
-They agree on that-
Alina: "Heh, thanks. Alina received so many compliments like that, but it's magnifico to receive even more! I'll never forget about it"
Dipper: "How often have tons of people we know been brainwashed or possessed?"

Mabel: "At this point, I think Dipper was worried that being an "Information Gatherer" meant she could have more powers that help her learn stuff easily..."

___

(This meeting is going well so far!)
___

-Will she be able to win the third round?-
___

???: "You'll keep getting compliments on your art if you keep making more." :p "Just don't overwork yourself. I barely even work here sometimes." :p

-She's way less lazy than she was at the start of the show and prior to Boss Mabel. She's just referencing her older lazy attitude as part of the joke- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---

---
-They agree on that-

Mabel: "At this point, I think Dipper was worried that being an "Information Gatherer" meant she could have more powers that help her learn stuff easily..."

___

___

___

???: "You'll keep getting compliments on your art if you keep making more." :p "Just don't overwork yourself. I barely even work here sometimes." :p

-She's way less lazy than she was at the start of the show and prior to Boss Mabel. She's just referencing her older lazy attitude as part of the joke- :V
Palu: "Having experience in the matter is no proof of immunity, Dipper. That's why I only say I'm resistant."
---
-will they travel more around Hyrule?-
---
Ingrid: "That pink is a nice color, by the way?" :p
---
-Soos be waving at they-

Penny: "Well, the fries had a good taste, so then yes, they were delicious!" :grin:

___

(You're still right that I worry a little too much at times...)
___

Oh, good afternoon, Ingrid! I'm assuming one of these two must be Daisuke?
Nora: "Hell yeah!"
---
Weiss: "That I am."
---
Ingrid: "These are my two closest traveling companions. Tall and broody over there is Rook and-"

D.D.: "Well hello there, pretty lady."

Ingrid: -rolling her eyes- "This is Daisuke."

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984

___

___

___

Palu: "Having experience in the matter is no proof of immunity, Dipper. That's why I only say I'm resistant."
---
---
---
-Soos be waving at they-
Oriko: "All we can hope is that an actual divinity shows better resistance to it..."
Iroha: "Y-Yes..." I still have to get used to the fact we have actual immortal people like divinities or demons around...
---
-Sure, why not?-
---
Mario: "No"

Tsukasa: "...It's not pink, it's magenta!"
---
Alina: "Nessun problema con quello, I know there's still homeworks and hangouts to do. On the least I have been on an artistic streak lately"
Kanna: "Yo" -waved back at Soos-
Star: "So did I, and I still learned...most of Chaldea's members names! I'm sure you'll find out and be able to memorize everyone's names in no time!"
___

Peridot: "Don't worry, he totally did. And it was a positive impact!" :b:
___

Shining: "We'll be fine on our own."

-Spoiler alert: they won't because Scorponok's ship form is obviously still city-sized-
___

Marco: "...So much for the "misunderstood bad boy" image I was going for..."

-He already failed to gain that image via being overly safety-conscious before becoming friends with Star- :V
___

-To the Dark World!-

Suzune: "I guess some do stand out... Like how they have living skeletons amongst them"
---
Sieg: "And I'm glad for you, you sound like you really needed it"
---
-When does that become evident?- :V
---
Musashi: "Oh, that's what I meant was cute!" -and of course, Musashi is an airhead-
---
ahue
-Soon they get theeeeeeeere-
-UPPERDASH ARM TIME!-
---
Micaiah: -gets a short glimpse of the future and now feels dread-
---
Kamui: -couldn't help but giggle at that-
---
Byleth: "I didn't really know either... I knew I went through a lot but not nearly this much... But if it's truly how you feel, then perhaps you're not as pathetic as you think."
Kama: "Huh?! Where did that come from?!"
---
Irisviel: "Maybe I could give you a drive somewhere soon!" :)
---
Jeanne: "Tart has a pretty incredible magical sword, it almost feels like a Divine Construct"
Tart: "That's right, an alchemist gifted it to me!"
---
Homura: "...But I am...Everywhere I go, I always end making things worse..."
-Then Sothis points out how she stood up to the Devil Homura?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kama: "Huh?! Where did that come from?!"
---
Irisviel: "Maybe I could give you a drive somewhere soon!" :)
---
Jeanne: "Tart has a pretty incredible magical sword, it almost feels like a Divine Construct"
Tart: "That's right, an alchemist gifted it to me!"
---
Homura: "...But I am...Everywhere I go, I always end making things worse..."
-Then Sothis points out how she stood up to the Devil Homura?-
-FROM PIT AND IT MANAGED TO REFLECT THE VAJRA-
---
Micaiah: "....No thanks..."
---
Azura: "Hm? May I see it?"
---
Sothis: -wakes up and yawns, her spirit visible to all- "Oh, hello, Homura. How have you been since you stood up against your other selves?"

Byleth: "...She did that?"

Sothis: "Oh absolutely, and it felt so good to watch. I'll share the memory later... once your head is doing better, that is."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Suzune: "I guess some do stand out... Like how they have living skeletons amongst them"
---
Sieg: "And I'm glad for you, you sound like you really needed it"
---
-When does that become evident?- :V
---
Musashi: "Oh, that's what I meant was cute!" -and of course, Musashi is an airhead-
---
ahue
-Soon they get theeeeeeeere-
Star: ""Oh, those three are skeleton monsters! They're not reanimated so much as just kinda born as skeletons."
___

Noelle: "You really do...N-No offense!"

Peridot: "None taken."
___

-1 minute later- :V

Shining: "...Okay, maybe this place will take too long to traverse on hoof..."
___

Marco- "Dang it!" :urg:
___

-And of course, see the town as well as the castle past it-

Nora: "Hell yeah!"
---
Weiss: "That I am."
---
Ingrid: "These are my two closest traveling companions. Tall and broody over there is Rook and-"

D.D.: "Well hello there, pretty lady."

Ingrid: -rolling her eyes- "This is Daisuke."
Penny: "I plan on trying the other food at the Dark World's premiere cafe the next time I visit it! Just not all in one sitting." 😅
___

(...Am I getting too worried about worrying too much, too?) :lol:

___

A pleasure to meet you both. :p -Not fazed by Daisuke's comment in the slightest-

---
---
---
-Soos be waving at they-
Oriko: "All we can hope is that an actual divinity shows better resistance to it..."
Iroha: "Y-Yes..." I still have to get used to the fact we have actual immortal people like divinities or demons around...
---
-Sure, why not?-
---

---
Alina: "Nessun problema con quello, I know there's still homeworks and hangouts to do. On the least I have been on an artistic streak lately"
Dipper: "Then that still means this isn't like most things we've dealt with before..."

Mabel: "But it doesn't mean we can't still defeat them!"

-Certainly a change from just powerful alien mages and magic-users in general...-
___

-But what location in Hyrule will they visit next?-
___

-Of course- :V
___

Wendy: "Have you painted or sculpted any other artwork lately?"

???: "Yo to you, too! Welcome to the Mystery Shack again, dudes!" -Still talks in the same manner that he usually does, even after donning the same type of suit and fez that Stan used to always wear-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
-Sure, why not?-
---

---
Dipper: "Then that still means this isn't like most things we've dealt with before..."

-Certainly a change from just powerful alien mages and magic-users in general...-
___

___

___

???: "Yo to you, too! Welcome to the Mystery Shack again, dudes!" -Still talks in the same manner that he usually does, even after donning the same type of suit and fez that Stan used to always wear-
-Wolf would probably come along so I actually use him lmao-
---
-good question... maybe whatever feels closest?-
---
Ingrid: "...You seem particularly offended by that... what's wrong with pink?"
---
-wouldn't be Soos otherwise-

Penny: "I plan on trying the other food at the Dark World's premiere cafe the next time I visit it! Just not all in one sitting." 😅
___

(...Am I getting too worried about worrying too much, too?) :lol:

___

A pleasure to meet you both. :p -Not fazed by Daisuke's comment in the slightest-
Ruby: "Oh, maybe I could come?" :b:
---
Weiss: "...Yes." :p
---
Rook: "So you're the Queen of Darkness, huh?"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruby: "Oh, maybe I could come?" :b:
---
Weiss: "...Yes." :p
---
Rook: "So you're the Queen of Darkness, huh?"
Penny: "Ralsei said we were all welcome to visit, did he not?" :)
___

(...Maybe II should try to worry slightly less, then.) 😅
___

According to Mewni historians and the Magic High Commission, at least, yes, as a matter of a fact. :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "Ralsei said we were all welcome to visit, did he not?" :)
___

(...Maybe II should try to worry slightly less, then.) 😅
___

According to Mewni historians and the Magic High Commission, at least, yes, as a matter of a fact. :p
Ruby: "This could be so cool!"
---
-will she succeed?-
---
Rook: "Feels like all the hype was overblown, if you ask me. Not nearly as menacing as what I heard."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruby: "This could be so cool!"
---
-will she succeed?-
---
Rook: "Feels like all the hype was overblown, if you ask me. Not nearly as menacing as what I heard."
Penny: "What do you all think?" -Asking the rest of the Huntsmen-
___

-With all the danger and stress Chaldea usually deals with? Probably not just yet- :V
___

Most people seem to have disagreed... :urg:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "What do you all think?" -Asking the rest of the Huntsmen-
___

-With all the danger and stress Chaldea usually deals with? Probably not just yet- :V
___

Most people seem to have disagreed... :urg:
Jaune: "A whole new world to explore could be neat."
---
-fair enough-
---
Rook: "Well, we're not most people."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Jaune: "A whole new world to explore could be neat."
---
-fair enough-
---
Rook: "Well, we're not most people."
(Oh, I'd be happy to visit the Dark World again! Hopefully just with no more supervillains for a while.) :p
___

(I guess I was getting a little too worried about losing the battle with Sparky, too...)
___

With that said, something tells me that you didn't bring Rook and Daisuke here just to introduce me to two of your friends.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(Oh, I'd be happy to visit the Dark World again! Hopefully just with no more supervillains for a while.) :p
___

(I guess I was getting a little too worried about losing the battle with Sparky, too...)
___

With that said, something tells me that you didn't bring Rook and Daisuke here just to introduce me to two of your friends.
Ruby: "Oh, they have that problem there too?"
---
Weiss: "He did very well too..."
---
Ingrid: "You would be correct." :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruby: "Oh, they have that problem there too?"
---
Weiss: "He did very well too..."
---
Ingrid: "You would be correct." :p
Penny: "Queen was apparently not the first adversary they had to face..."
___

(And he only recently started training...)

-At this point, Weiss is starting to figure that Sparky being comparatively more of novice fighter is precisely why Winter was worried about losing?-

___

In that case, what brings you two here as well?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "Queen was apparently not the first adversary they had to face..."
___

(And he only recently started training...)

-At this point, Weiss is starting to figure that Sparky being comparatively more of novice fighter is precisely why Winter was worried about losing?-

___

In that case, what brings you two here as well?
Ruby: "And probably won't be their last... Let's hope we visit before anything bad happens."
---
Weiss: "Is what why you were so concerned about losing?"
---
Rook: "Should be obvious."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruby: "And probably won't be their last... Let's hope we visit before anything bad happens."
---
Weiss: "Is what why you were so concerned about losing?"
---
Rook: "Should be obvious."
Penny: "According to Ralsei, it is at the very least unlikely to be the last time a new Dark Fountain is created..."

-I forget if anyone mentioned the Knight to them or not...-
___

(...Yeah, it was...) :urg:
___

The Royal Archives? :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-FROM PIT AND IT MANAGED TO REFLECT THE VAJRA-
---
Micaiah: "....No thanks..."
---
Azura: "Hm? May I see it?"
---
Sothis: -wakes up and yawns, her spirit visible to all- "Oh, hello, Homura. How have you been since you stood up against your other selves?"

Byleth: "...She did that?"

Sothis: "Oh absolutely, and it felt so good to watch. I'll share the memory later... once your head is doing better, that is."
Kama: "WHAT?!" -stopped it mid-tracks before it hit her, but it left her open for an attack-
---
Irisviel: "Awww, but it'd be fun"
---
Tart: "Alright!" -thus she shows Épée de Clovis at her-
1728946345752.jpeg

---
Homura: "U-Um... I... Tried... A little... It wasn't much!"
Star: ""Oh, those three are skeleton monsters! They're not reanimated so much as just kinda born as skeletons."
___

Noelle: "You really do...N-No offense!"

Peridot: "None taken."
___

-1 minute later- :V

Shining: "...Okay, maybe this place will take too long to traverse on hoof..."
___

Marco- "Dang it!" :urg:
___

-And of course, see the town as well as the castle past it-

Suzune: "We got that explained, but it's still something we didn't think was possible before"
---
Kazumi: "So I'm sure you've been doing great here since! Right?"
---
Tankor: "Had the feeling... Even for us going on just foor feels like that"
---
Musashi: "Eh?"
Bedivere: "I think he wanted a different kind of praise..." -it's then the door opened-
---
-Indeed... Also, they're both baseball players now-

1728945480455.jpeg
1728945488793.jpeg

-I had no other options-

___

___

___

---
---
---
-Good for him-
-Bumblebee will go and act as a normal car because why not?-
---
-And what would that be?-
---
-But her controller is shaking- :V

Tsukasa: "Nothing, it's simply not pink, but magenta"
---
Alina: "I have some in the pipeline"
Sasa: "Nice to see you again too" :p
-Minou bowed in fake respect-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Suzune: "We got that explained, but it's still something we didn't think was possible before"
---
Kazumi: "So I'm sure you've been doing great here since! Right?"
---
Tankor: "Had the feeling... Even for us going on just foor feels like that"
---
Musashi: "Eh?"
Bedivere: "I think he wanted a different kind of praise..." -it's then the door opened-
---
-Indeed... Also, they're both baseball players now-

View attachment 395213View attachment 395214

-I had no other options-
Star: "Even with all the magic and stuff?"
___

Peridot: "Well, I've made tons of friends, helped stopped a Velber takeover plot while still standing up for another Velber, finally became a full-fledged member of Chaldea, also became a full-fledged member of the Crystal Gems, discovered I have a terrokinetic ability, started building and inventing my own robonoids and tech for Chaldea, learn to not rely on my Limb Enhances so much anymore, and helped save several civilizations and stop several nefarious plots by other powerful clods! I'd say Peridot 5XG is doing quite well for herself!" :chuckle:
___

Shining: "How is it even possible for a robot or any machine this huge to function...?"
___

-Marco turns to look at the door-
___

-Except probably not in the April Fools' style- :p

---
---
---
-Good for him-
---
---

---
-Crap, I need to think of which of my characters to bring...-
___

-They're at Lookout Landing, right? I don't know/remember which major settlements or landmarks are the relatively closest to it...-
___

-With gamer rage?- :V
___

Soos: "What brings you dudes to the Mystery Shack today?"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "According to Ralsei, it is at the very least unlikely to be the last time a new Dark Fountain is created..."

-I forget if anyone mentioned the Knight to them or not...-
___

(...Yeah, it was...) :urg:
___

The Royal Archives? :p
Jaune: "Let's hope one doesn't open as soon as we show up."
---
Weiss: "I know that feeling. You wouldn't believe how upset I was when Ruby was appointed team leader. I mean, she's two years younger than me so that means she naturally had less experience. Shouldn't that make me the leader? It's... what I used to think.

But over time, I realized just how much of a prodigy she was. She did not enter Beacon two years early solely because Ozpin thought it would be funny. That girl had genuine talent and potential unlike anyone else I had seen, regardless of how much less experience than me she had.

Nowadays, I couldn't be more honored to have her as a teammate, a friend and a leader." :)
---
Daisuke: "Bingo!" :p

Kama: "WHAT?!" -stopped it mid-tracks before it hit her, but it left her open for an attack-
---
Irisviel: "Awww, but it'd be fun"
---
Tart: "Alright!" -thus she shows Épée de Clovis at her-
---
Homura: "U-Um... I... Tried... A little... It wasn't much!"
-which was an uppercut from the Arm itself-
---
Micaiah: "I... I'm not comfortable with the idea. I scarcely ride a horse to begin with." :lol:

-she's bluffing because of the summer alt- :V
---
Azura: "Whoa... what incredible craftsmanship."
---
Sothis: "It was enough, Homura." :)

Byleth: "If what Sothis says is true, you're stronger than you give yourself credit for." :)

-Good for him-
---
---

---
___

-They're at Lookout Landing, right? I don't know/remember which major settlements or landmarks are the relatively closest to it...-
___

___

-would this be post-Hyrule being saved?-
---
-aside from Castle Town?- :p
---
Ingrid: -spins around to make her usual blue clothes turn pink- "What's the difference?" :p
---
-just window shopping?-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Jaune: "Let's hope one doesn't open as soon as we show up."
---
Weiss: "I know that feeling. You wouldn't believe how upset I was when Ruby was appointed team leader. I mean, she's two years younger than me so that means she naturally had less experience. Shouldn't that make me the leader? It's... what I used to think.

But over time, I realized just how much of a prodigy she was. She did not enter Beacon two years early solely because Ozpin thought it would be funny. That girl had genuine talent and potential unlike anyone else I had seen, regardless of how much less experience than me she had.

Nowadays, I couldn't be more honored to have her as a teammate, a friend and a leader." :)
---
Daisuke: "Bingo!" :p
(Ugh, tell me about it...Queen's changed for the better, but most of that adventure was a total headache...)
___

(...I... do remember that story. It was only after you realized all that that you started becoming friends with Ruby, Blake and Yang...)
___

Alright, what do you wish to know about it? :p

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
(Ugh, tell me about it...Queen's changed for the better, but most of that adventure was a total headache...)
___

(...I... do remember that story. It was only after you realized all that that you started becoming friends with Ruby, Blake and Yang...)
___

Alright, what do you wish to know about it? :p
Weiss: "Indeed it was..."
---
Weiss: -nods- "I do believe Sparky may be similar. He doesn't have experience, but the raw natural talent he has must make up for it. That and Phosphora is no slouch when it comes to commanding people. She is one of Viridi's generals, after all."
---
Rook: "...As much as you know?"

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "Even with all the magic and stuff?"
___

Peridot: "Well, I've made tons of friends, helped stopped a Velber takeover plot while still standing up for another Velber, finally became a full-fledged member of Chaldea, also became a full-fledged member of the Crystal Gems, discovered I have a terrokinetic ability, started building and inventing my own robonoids and tech for Chaldea, learn to not rely on my Limb Enhances so much anymore, and helped save several civilizations and stop several nefarious plots by other powerful clods! I'd say Peridot 5XG is doing quite well for herself!" :chuckle:
___

Shining: "How is it even possible for a robot or any machine this huge to function...?"
___

-Marco turns to look at the door-
___

-Except probably not in the April Fools' style- :p
Suzune: "..." -had no answer to that-
---
Kazumi: "I don't know what's a Velber, but I can tell everything else is awesome! What kind of robonoids?"
---
Thunderblast: "Lots, and lots of Energon" -she says as Demolishor and Tankor turn into their tank modes, as seen with each respectively below-
1728956806880.jpeg
1728956832927.jpeg

---
Suzune: "...Are you the Sabers?"
Artoria: "Hm? We are indeed"
Suzune: "Good, then I'm where I need to be"
---
-Yeah, they're still normal- :p
Semiramis: "...This is new"
-which was an uppercut from the Arm itself-
---
Micaiah: "I... I'm not comfortable with the idea. I scarcely ride a horse to begin with." :lol:

-she's bluffing because of the summer alt- :V
---
Azura: "Whoa... what incredible craftsmanship."
---
Sothis: "It was enough, Homura." :)

Byleth: "If what Sothis says is true, you're stronger than you give yourself credit for." :)
-Alas, she's hit and launched-
---
ahue
Irisviel: "Aw but you would be on a comfy seat!"
---
Tart: "I know! And it doesn't breaks when I do stuff" 😅
---
Homura: "S-Stronger...?"
___

___

___

---
---
Ingrid: -spins around to make her usual blue clothes turn pink- "What's the difference?" :p
---
-just window shopping?-
-I assume post-saved-
-Also of course, the Master Sword also gleams in presence of Oriko, Kazumi, Tart and Suzune like it does with Iroha-
---
-Maybe that's a place to start- :p
---
-With ALL the gamer rage- :V

Tsukasa: "Pink has yellow in it, magenta doesn't"
---
Minou: "We simply wanted to do a little bit of shopping"
Kagari: "Show some support and aaaaall~"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Alas, she's hit and launched-
---
ahue
Irisviel: "Aw but you would be on a comfy seat!"
---
Tart: "I know! And it doesn't breaks when I do stuff" 😅
---
Homura: "S-Stronger...?"
Pit: "That all you got?" :p
---
Micaiah: "....No thanks."
---
Azura: "...That's a problem you have to put up with? Link might get along with you then."
---
Byleth: "That's what I said, yes." :)

-this woman keeps saying such nice things...-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Suzune: "..." -had no answer to that-
---
Kazumi: "I don't know what's a Velber, but I can tell everything else is awesome! What kind of robonoids?"
---
Thunderblast: "Lots, and lots of Energon" -she says as Demolishor and Tankor turn into their tank modes, as seen with each respectively below-
View attachment 395230View attachment 395231
---
Suzune: "...Are you the Sabers?"
Artoria: "Hm? We are indeed"
Suzune: "Good, then I'm where I need to be"
---
-Yeah, they're still normal- :p
Semiramis: "...This is new"
Star: "...Okay, you five were probably just used to fighting Witches and that Kyubey guy specifically..."
___

Peridot: "Allow me to demonstrate!" -Hits a button on a remote, calling several walking and flying spherical green robonoids to her side-
___

-Some of the Royal Guards are even like "Cool..." "That's so wicked!"-

-Some of the even spoke with
___

Marco: "Suzune? You wanted to train, too?"
___

(...Since when did you two play baseball?)

(I guess this is what Nanoha meant when she said people gain different look and powers in the Dark World?)

-I need to think of how the Frogadiers would change...-

Weiss: "Indeed it was..."
---
Weiss: -nods- "I do believe Sparky may be similar. He doesn't have experience, but the raw natural talent he has must make up for it. That and Phosphora is no slouch when it comes to commanding people. She is one of Viridi's generals, after all."
---
Rook: "...As much as you know?"
-The others wonder what made the mission such a headache? Besides it indirectly being yet another problem they had to deal with among the pre-existing issues of Drakkon Coyle and Phazon?-
___

(I think you're right, Sparky might be a similar prodigy...He hasn't been training for long, he probably has less experience, but he's still smart and skilled in his own right. And you're right about Phosphora, too. With her guidance, Sparky probably fought even better than he normally can...)
___

Well, for starters, it's located deep within the Bureaucracy of Magic, the tower that serves as Magic High Commission's headquarters. It's well hidden, however. I used to sneak into it all the time as a child. :p

---
---
---
-just window shopping?-
-I assume post-saved-
-Also of course, the Master Sword also gleams in presence of Oriko, Kazumi, Tart and Suzune like it does with Iroha-
---
---

---
-I think that would make the most sense, given all the events going on-

-Would Wolf notice, but figure it's the same issue that Link saw but Alphys explained?-

___

-Castle Town works then- :p
___

-Double major oof...-
___

Soos: "He may no longer own this legendary building, but I know Stan appreciates your patronage. Take all the time you need to find whatever items in the gift shop call out to you, dudes!"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-I assume post-saved-
---
---

---

-Would Wolf notice, but figure it's the same issue that Link saw but Alphys explained?-

___

___

-Double major oof...-
___

Soos: "He may no longer own this legendary building, but I know Stan appreciates your patronage. Take all the time you need to find whatever items in the gift shop call out to you, dudes!"
-both Wolf and Link would figure that out-

-Wolf's Master Sword doesn't glow, after all-
---
-which at this point is more of a historical landmark than a town-

Zelda: "Everyone is too scared to live here. I can't exactly blame them..."
---
Ingrid: "I think pink is cuter~" :p

-she looking like this-
1728962073739.png

---
-he totally would, or so he thinks...-

-The others wonder what made the mission such a headache? Besides it indirectly being yet another problem they had to deal with among the pre-existing issues of Drakkon Coyle and Phazon?-
___

(I think you're right, Sparky might be a similar prodigy...He hasn't been training for long, he probably has less experience, but he's still smart and skilled in his own right. And you're right about Phosphora, too. With her guidance, Sparky probably fought even better than he normally can...)
___

Well, for starters, it's located deep within the Bureaucracy of Magic, the tower that serves as Magic High Commission's headquarters. It's well hidden, however. I used to sneak into it all the time as a child. :p
-they do, leaving to this answer-

Weiss: "I suppose Penny and I can share once we return. Is that alright, Penny?"
---
Weiss: "Yeah, so don't feel bad about it." :)
---
Ingrid: "On, you know the location? Then by all means..." -summons a notebook and a pen-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-they do, leaving to this answer-

Weiss: "I suppose Penny and I can share once we return. Is that alright, Penny?"
---
Weiss: "Yeah, so don't feel bad about it." :)
---
Ingrid: "On, you know the location? Then by all means..." -summons a notebook and a pen-
Penny: "I would be happy to relay the tale of the mission to the Cyber World!"

___

(You know what? I'll try not to. Sparky was a tough and worthy opponent! Thanks, Weiss, you've always been the most awesome trainer.) :)
___

Well, I know the building and dimension it resides in. The entrance, however, may have changed from when I was there. It's been over 320 years since I last visited it, and the building runs almost entirely on magic. They could've easily moved the door to it to another entirely separate part of the building without changing the Archives themselves by now.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Pit: "That all you got?" :p
---
Micaiah: "....No thanks."
---
Azura: "...That's a problem you have to put up with? Link might get along with you then."
---
Byleth: "That's what I said, yes." :)

-this woman keeps saying such nice things...-
Kama: "Tsk, I'm far from done" -making flaming pillars appear-
---
Irisviel: "Awwwww, andI had a new car ready..."
---
Tart: "I used to until I got this sword"
---
Homura: "...I-It's not... A big deal..."
Star: "...Okay, you five were probably just used to fighting Witches and that Kyubey guy specifically..."
___

Peridot: "Allow me to demonstrate!" -Hits a button on a remote, calling several walking and flying spherical green robonoids to her side-
___

-Some of the Royal Guards are even like "Cool..." "That's so wicked!"-

-Some of the even spoke with
___

Marco: "Suzune? You wanted to train, too?"
___

(...Since when did you two play baseball?)

(I guess this is what Nanoha meant when she said people gain different look and powers in the Dark World?)

-I need to think of how the Frogadiers would change...-
Oriko: "And often other magical girls"
---
Kazumi: "Woah, what can they do?"
---
Unfinished?
---
Suzune: "...Oh, it's you. And yes, I wanted to do"
Bedivere: "Oh, you must be new here"
---
Semiramis: "I haven't"
Jack: "Oh, sometimes with friends"

___

___

-Double major oof...-
___

---

---

-she looking like this-
View attachment 395236
---
-They too, still have Witches deep inside after all-
-And yeah, I remember it's just a BotW/TotK thing-
---
Iroha: "...It looks completely devastated..."
Irisviel: "It was that way already before though right?"
---
Emu: "Nicely done"
Osakabehime: "Y-Yeah..." CURSE YOU M!

Tsukasa: "Maybe, it's just not what I wear unless I become Ex-Aid"
---
Sasa: "Sure thing~" -looks around the stans- I only see junk, junk and more junk.
Kagari: Now, now, remember to keep on your friendly guise.
Sasa: Heh, it's been my memo even before meeting you all.

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "I would be happy to relay the tale of the mission to the Cyber World!"

___

(You know what? I'll try not to. Sparky was a tough and worthy opponent! Thanks, Weiss, you've always been the most awesome trainer.) :)
___

Well, I know the building and dimension it resides in. The entrance, however, may have changed from when I was there. It's been over 320 years since I last visited it, and the building runs almost entirely on magic. They could've easily moved the door to it to another entirely separate part of the building without changing the Archives themselves by now.
Weiss: "Good to hear but for now, we should probably get back."
---
Weiss: "Awwww, Winter." 😊
---
Ingrid: "I see... still, anything can help."

Kama: "Tsk, I'm far from done" -making flaming pillars appear-
---
Irisviel: "Awwwww, andI had a new car ready..."
---
Tart: "I used to until I got this sword"
---
Homura: "...I-It's not... A big deal..."
-Pit shot more arrows!-
---
Micaiah: "I think I'll just... take a rest as you drive..." Hopefully it'll be enough...
---
Azura: "Were you too strong for the previous ones?"
---
Byleth: "I think it is, and it's something that makes me proud." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Oriko: "And often other magical girls"
---
Kazumi: "Woah, what can they do?"
---
Unfinished?
---
Suzune: "...Oh, it's you. And yes, I wanted to do"
Bedivere: "Oh, you must be new here"
---
Semiramis: "I haven't"
Jack: "Oh, sometimes with friends"
Star: "But no signs of most of the kind of stuff Chaldea's seen..."
___

Peridot: "They're defense drones, so they can shoot laser beams." :p "Oh, some are also armed with miniature missiles!"
___

-Most of the guards spoke with the dialects and tones expected from a trained soldier on duty, but some of the guards instead spoke with typical surfer dude dialects- :p
___

Marco: "Suzune and a few other mages with similar powers were saved by Ingrid last Halloween. that wasn't that long ago, so I'm not surprised that everyone's familiar with them yet..."
___

(Still kind of odd that your new looks and powers are based around baseball...)

(How curious!)

(Uhh, everyone? I think us four Pokemon changed, too...)

-In fact, out of everyone here, Rapidash seems to have had the most significant and surprising change of appearance-

(Well, this is certainly different...)

Weiss: "Good to hear but for now, we should probably get back."
---
Weiss: "Awwww, Winter." 😊
---
Ingrid: "I see... still, anything can help."
Penny: "I agree with that suggestion. It is getting rather late in Lilith's domain..."
___

(Well, it's true! You always know what advice to give, and even if I'm worried about something that you weren't as sure about how to help with like my crush on Patxi, you've still always been there for me. I don't think I even could've asked for better Trainers than you and Rin.) :)
___

Do you three plan on going there?

---

---

-she looking like this-
View attachment 395236
---
-They too, still have Witches deep inside after all-
-And yeah, I remember it's just a BotW/TotK thing-
---
Iroha: "...It looks completely devastated..."
Irisviel: "It was that way already before though right?"
---
Emu: "Nicely done"
Osakabehime:

Tsukasa: "Maybe, it's just not what I wear unless I become Ex-Aid"
---
Sasa: "Sure thing~" -looks around the stans- I only see junk, junk and more junk.
Kagari: Now, now, remember to keep on your friendly guise.
Sasa: Heh, it's been my memo even before meeting you all.
-Iroha's group is probably relieved-

-On the note of characters going to Gravity Falls, I might have Steven and the Crystal Gems go...Partly because I want my human characters of similar age groups to hang out more often, partly because the Gravity Falls and Steven Universe fandoms are more or less Friendly Fandoms- :V
___

I-I've heard the stories of the corrupted and p-possessed Guardians that used to roam this town, b-back when it was still home to Malice rather than G-Gloom...

-That's not even mentioning the Gloom Spawn that began to roam the area after Ganondorf woke back up...-
___

The game stuff unfinished, Digi.
___

-Almost all of the items for sale here are just cheap t-shirts, knick-knacks and tchotchkes...For a museum supposedly based around real supernatural and paranormal findings, you'd think the gift shop would at least have some genuine supernatural souveneirs, like fairy dusts, fossils of creatures, smaller artifacts, or heck, at least just some geodes of rare or alien minerals-

Last edited:
Top Bottom