• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Pit: "Uh-oh..."

Palutena: What makes you different? :p
---
Alear: "I was curious on how things were holding up with Micaiah."

Micaiah: "We're doing fine. Irisviel is a soul filled with kindness." :)
---
-she then goes and eventually comes back with... IS THAT A CHAINSAW?!-
---
Byleth: "Well if you don't know, you might as well stay here until you figure something out." :)
Kama: I'M NOT LIKE HIM AT ALL! -BURST OF BLYE FLAMES-
---
Irisviel: "Micaiah here is such a sweetheart, if feels like having a new daughter~"
---
Tart: "That has a lot of moving teeth!" :o
---
Homura: "...Stay here?"
Star: "But I'm guessing it's still a lot to digest?"
___

Peridot: "You are?"
___

Shining: "We thought that about several people we've met before, for both better and worse..."
___

Marco: "For one thing, I want to help my friends better in fights."
___

-It seems to be the case, and all of them seem popular and successful-

(We might have access to as much magic as Fairy-type Pokemon typically do...)

(Crud, Fairy-type is totally different from Fire-type! What moves do we even have now?!) :urg:
Iroha: "...Honestly, it very much is..."
---
Sieg: "I do, thanks for showing me some of it" :)
---
Tankor: "For your wellbeing, I hope you don't. A planet-scale civil war has consumed our planet" -despite insisting on wanting to pulverize Sombra, he also is tired of the war, and also despite bearing the Decepticon insignia, had lost his beliefs in the cause for a while-
---
Suzune: "I see..." Such a basic motivation... -like she's any better-
---
Semiramis: Well, they're running on a good economy it seems.
Jack: "So you are magical!" :D
Dipper: "Well, they can eat Energon. Long explanation short, Energon's kinda their whole races' fuel source."
___

(I guess he';s not bragging without SOME amount of fair reason, I guess...)

She possess powers similar to Nanoha and her companions, but hails from an entirely separate dimension.
___

-Does he figure that Osaka's angreh or just thinks she has a strong grip?- :V
___

-If anything other than the Soul Gem turns out suspicious, she will, but she's already suspicious of the gem in the ring suddenly and randomly turning darker for no obvious reason...She just doesn't suspect it's because Minou is up to no good-

-There's the front desk, a door to the museum rooms, a curtain leading to the back entrance of the Mystery Shack, a vending machine, and at the back of the gift shop, several shelves full of knick-knacks, hats, toys and gadgets...-
Link: "Yeah, it's pretty cool, right?" :p
---
Link: "Pleasure to meet you." -offers a handshake- "The others already said it, but my name's Link. Former royal knight, current heroic badass and bodyguard of the dragon princess over there." :p

Zelda: "D-Don't call me that way, Link." :nervous:
---
Ingrid: "You instincts were indeed correct; I use avatars to interact. Not because my presence could destroy worlds but simply due to my true form's sheer size. It is difficult to interact with civilization when you are a cosmic entity." :p
---
-do they know how to get underground?-
Bumblebee: "Does it do anything?"
Kazumi: "That sounds so cool..."
Oriko: "W-Well, I suppose they have all sorts of people here..."
---
Iroha: "Woah, so full of confidence too..."
---
Emu: Huh, hope it doesn't sticks for next time... -he did-

Tsukasa: "So you are several sizes a galaxy? Not so small then"
---
-Would they have uncovered in McGucket's files that the vending machine is where the door below is hidden?-
Kanna: Hm, perhaps I could set a familiar around here...
Kagari: Splendid idea~ Oh, I actually want this one -picks up a bobble head- It's funny-looking

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Iroha: "...Honestly, it very much is..."
---
Sieg: "I do, thanks for showing me some of it" :)
---
Tankor: "For your wellbeing, I hope you don't. A planet-scale civil war has consumed our planet" -despite insisting on wanting to pulverize Sombra, he also is tired of the war, and also despite bearing the Decepticon insignia, had lost his beliefs in the cause for a while-
---
Suzune: "I see..." Such a basic motivation... -like she's any better-
---
Semiramis: Well, they're running on a good economy it seems.
Jack: "So you are magical!" :D
Star: "Ha,! It's cool, I actually completely understand. Marco was shocked too when he found out that magic was real at all."
___

Peridot: "Well shucks, it's the least I could do! I'm sure Astolfo would be glad to know that you're still alright." :)
___

-Shining Armor and several of his soldiers went wide-eyed at that, one guard even asking "I'm sorry, did you say "planet-scale?!"-
___

Marco: "I also want to actually help put a stop to some of the threats that turn up around Earth and the ones Chaldea tends to face. And there's only so much karate can do when you're up against stuff like guns, lasers and magic..."
___

-Business at the cafe in particular seems to be booming, with many Darkners, with members of some species which they've seen before and several that they haven't going to enter it-

(Actually, I'm fairly certain that you're only a Psychic-type Pokemon Fireball,, since only Rapidashs are Fairy/Psychic-type Pokemon, but you'll still know some Fairy-type moves!)

(How is that supposed to be any better?!) :glare:

Link: "Yeah, it's pretty cool, right?" :p
---
Link: "Pleasure to meet you." -offers a handshake- "The others already said it, but my name's Link. Former royal knight, current heroic badass and bodyguard of the dragon princess over there." :p

Zelda: "D-Don't call me that way, Link." :nervous:
---
Ingrid: "You instincts were indeed correct; I use avatars to interact. Not because my presence could destroy worlds but simply due to my true form's sheer size. It is difficult to interact with civilization when you are a cosmic entity." :p
---
-do they know how to get underground?-
---
---

---
-Would they have uncovered in McGucket's files that the vending machine is where the door below is hidden?-
Kagari: Splendid idea~ Oh, I actually want this one -picks up a bobble head- It's funny-looking
Mabel: "You haven't met half the people here yet!" :p
___

Technically, you might still carry on the draconic trait to an extent if your divinity has been permanently increased from it...

Link's always like that. :rolleyes:
___

...I can't tell what the answer is because I asked two separate questions and Emu's dialogue doesn't really clarify whether he realized Okkie is angry or not-
___

-As a matter of fact, they would have...-

-The bobble head is of Stan- :V

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-And Penny realizes their point...but still wishes to honor a past member of their team-

-Heck, she doesn't even blame her for her initial "death", knowing it was a full accident, which itself only happened because Emerald was messing with her mind-

Penny: "It was quite a fun shopping spree! I am quite happy with the items I purchased." :b:
___

-Considering that Winter stated that she wanted to train more literally only just a few minutes ago, that's fair enough-

-Meanwhile, Sparky is still talking to Phosphora and his sister about how the battle went-
___

Is there anything else you three wish to know?
Weiss: "Same here, honestly."

Yang: "...Maybe shades in the dark isn't a good idea..."
---
Phosphy: -listening-
---
Ingrid: "Is there anything else about the Archives that you know?"

Kama: I'M NOT LIKE HIM AT ALL! -BURST OF BLYE FLAMES-
---
Irisviel: "Micaiah here is such a sweetheart, if feels like having a new daughter~"
---
Tart: "That has a lot of moving teeth!" :o
---
Homura: "...Stay here?"
-Pit tried to dodge that one-

Pit: "Not interested in becoming chicken wings today."
---
Micaiah: "D-Daughter?!" 😳
---
Kamui: "It's very good at cutting, as you might expect." :)

-and as Kamui spun it, it was visibly on fire too-

-that weapon is so cool-
---
Byleth: "Why not? It's not like you have anywhere else to go..."

---
---

---
___

Technically, you might still carry on the draconic trait to an extent if your divinity has been permanently increased from it...

___

...I can't tell what the answer is because I asked two separate questions and Emu's dialogue doesn't really clarify whether he realized Okkie is angry or not-
___

Link: "Way too many to list off, honestly. It'd be better to show off... Maybe I'll get a chance with this mission?" :p
---
Zelda: "Only when the stakes get high will you see another side of him. One that drops the jokes and bragging, solely focusing on doing everything he can to save the people around him. It's... a wonderful side of him." One I had fallen in love with... so long ago at this point.

Wolf: -nodded in agreement- "I saw that side. You don't want to be his enemy when that side comes out."
---
Ingrid: "I've never measured my true form's size... it's definitely too big for a planet, however."
---
-someone Kagari would "remember" because of the past memories-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: "Same here, honestly."

Yang: "...Maybe shades in the dark isn't a good idea..."
---
Phosphy: -listening-
---
Ingrid: "Is there anything else about the Archives that you know?"
(Can you even see any of us with those sunglasses right now, Yang?)
___

Sparky: "(I can't believe how close that match was! Well, I guess I kinda can. I might be new to battling, but I'm still pretty darn tough.)" :p
___

I know the layout of it, but that too may have been changed since I was last there.

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "Ha,! It's cool, I actually completely understand. Marco was shocked too when he found out that magic was real at all."
___

Peridot: "Well shucks, it's the least I could do! I'm sure Astolfo would be glad to know that you're still alright." :)
___

-Shining Armor and several of his soldiers went wide-eyed at that, one guard even asking "I'm sorry, did you say "planet-scale?!"-
___

Marco: "I also want to actually help put a stop to some of the threats that turn up around Earth and the ones Chaldea tends to face. And there's only so much karate can do when you're up against stuff like guns, lasers and magic..."
___

-Business at the cafe in particular seems to be booming, with many Darkners, with members of some species which they've seen before and several that they haven't going to enter it-

(Actually, I'm fairly certain that you're only a Psychic-type Pokemon Fireball,, since only Rapidashs are Fairy/Psychic-type Pokemon, but you'll still know some Fairy-type moves!)

(How is that supposed to be any better?!) :glare:
Iroha: "So he's from a more mundane Earth?"
Oriko: "Or mayberather, his life was"
---
Sieg: "Do you have any pictures of your time together?"
---
Tankor: "Yes, planet-scale. It's hell. Pure agonizing hell that no one is ever really prepared for"
---
Suzune: "I suppose you're right, but why fight in the front lines when you're at more risk than most? I don't get it..."
-The Sabers are letting the teens talk since they can tell already at first sight that Suzune really needs social interactions-
---
Semiramis: Figures they'd find a human-like figure odd though...
Jack: "...Can you read minds?" :o
-Pit tried to dodge that one-

Pit: "Not interested in becoming chicken wings today."
---
Micaiah: "D-Daughter?!" 😳
---
Kamui: "It's very good at cutting, as you might expect." :)

-and as Kamui spun it, it was visibly on fire too-

-that weapon is so cool-
---
Byleth: "Why not? It's not like you have anywhere else to go..."
Kama: "You'll become extra crispy!" -another burst!-
---
Irisviel: "Oh, did I blurt that out?"
---
Tart: "Are those holy flames? Incredible!"
---
Homura: "But... I..." -she remembered the words that her Devil self said, that this woman needed her- "I... I don't know if I can ever return the favor... But I also don't want to waste your efforts..."
___

___

___

Link: "Way too many to list off, honestly. It'd be better to show off... Maybe I'll get a chance with this mission?" :p
---
Zelda: "Only when the stakes get high will you see another side of him. One that drops the jokes and bragging, solely focusing on doing everything he can to save the people around him. It's... a wonderful side of him." One I had fallen in love with... so long ago at this point.

Wolf: -nodded in agreement- "I saw that side. You don't want to be his enemy when that side comes out."
---
Ingrid: "I've never measured my true form's size... it's definitely too big for a planet, however."
---
Bumblebee: "That'd be sweet! Oh, maybe I should get ready for when we get there!" -and by that he meant transforming into his Volkswagen Beetle mode-
Iroha: "...It really seems the case, huh..."
---
Irisviel: "People like to call it 'the Hero of the Wild'"
Iroha: "I see..." I wonder if I'll get an inspiring title myself...
---
-He kinda did, I meant-

Tsukasa: "Now I guess I'll have to maybe be a little watchful if you ever step into my world"
---
Kagari: Who'd say an old cheapstake would make for a fun bobble-head, eh? :p
Kanna: Alright, I've seen the vending machine and it's operational -she says telepathically as she purchases some Yumber Jacks from it to see if it functions-
Sasa: Neat! So, when do we enter?
Minou: Clearly not now when any worker can just see us.
Alina: So at night then.

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Iroha: "So he's from a more mundane Earth?"
Oriko: "Or mayberather, his life was"
---
Sieg: "Do you have any pictures of your time together?"
---
Tankor: "Yes, planet-scale. It's hell. Pure agonizing hell that no one is ever really prepared for"
---
Suzune: "I suppose you're right, but why fight in the front lines when you're at more risk than most? I don't get it..."
-The Sabers are letting the teens talk since they can tell already at first sight that Suzune really needs social interactions-
---
Semiramis: Figures they'd find a human-like figure odd though...
Jack: "...Can you read minds?" :o
Star: "Oh, there';s definitely some supernatural and magic stuff on his Earth, too, but it's rare enough that he had a pretty normal life until I showed up. Also one he considered like 50% boring. To my surprise, he later said that becoming friends with magic-users and fighting bad guys actually made his life a lot cooler." :p
___

Peridot: "I'm...not sure, actually. I didn't get a phone or use any device for taking photos for recreational purposes back when I was still new here, and I didn't buy my tablet until after....well..." :urg:

-Sieg can figure that Peridot is referring to when Isis did a large purge of several of the Servants among Chaldea?-
___

Shining: "...Is there anything we can do to help put a stop to it?"
___

Marco: "Why wouldn't I? If I can fight, I can fight, and if I can help people, then I'm willing to put myself at risk. Besides, I've fought opponents more than twice my size and event large group of monsters and henchmen and won. If anything, learning melee weapons just ensures I'm on more even ground with just about anything they throw at me!"
___

-Even if supposedly one of those "Legendary Heroes" is one...And several others including Nanoha, Fate and Hayate have already been here a few times-

-With that in mind, they might not find Semiramis and Jack odd so much as just be surprised by the sight of new humans visitors at all-

(Not all Psychic-type Pokemon have telepathic abilities, Jack...)

(I'm pretty sure Galarian Ponyta and Rapidash are able to determine the contents of one's heart, though...)

---

---
---
Bumblebee: "That'd be sweet! Oh, maybe I should get ready for when we get there!" -and by that he meant transforming into his Volkswagen Beetle mode-
Iroha: "...It really seems the case, huh..."
---
Irisviel: "People like to call it 'the Hero of the Wild'"
Iroha: "I see..." I wonder if I'll get an inspiring title myself...
---
-He kinda did, I meant-

Tsukasa: "Now I guess I'll have to maybe be a little watchful if you ever step into my world"
---
Kagari: Who'd say an old cheapstake would make for a fun bobble-head, eh? :p
Kanna: Alright, I've seen the vending machine and it's operational -she says telepathically as she purchases some Yumber Jacks from it to see if it functions-
Sasa: Neat! So, when do we enter?
Minou: Clearly not now when any worker can just see us.
Alina: So at night then.
Mabel: "Have you met some of the monsters or any of the Pokemon or Digimon yet?"
___

Much like the Hero of Twilight or the Hero of the Winds.

Nearly all of Ganondorf's minions and followers have learned that the hard way..

-Has Zelda still had trouble moving on from the fact that Link and Tamamo are together?-
___

-Then yeah, hopefully Osaka becomes more civil by the next game-
___

-At least that old con man and his scientist and paranormal researcher brother aren't here now. They'd very likely discover any even attempted security breaches to the old lab if they were still staying in the Mystery Shack...-

-With that said, they're right that any of the employees here could easily see them trying to enter the lab now. They'll have to sneak into the Shack at night and try to crack the code when it's late and the employees are either all gone or fast asleep...-

Last edited:
Top Bottom