• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Some dumb roleplay thread, I guess (Warning, it's not dumb)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-They too, still have Witches deep inside after all-
-And yeah, I remember it's just a BotW/TotK thing-
---
Iroha: "...It looks completely devastated..."
Irisviel: "It was that way already before though right?"
---
Emu: "Nicely done"
Osakabehime:

Tsukasa: "Maybe, it's just not what I wear unless I become Ex-Aid"
---
Sasa: "Sure thing~" -looks around the stans- I only see junk, junk and more junk.
Kagari: Now, now, remember to keep on your friendly guise.
Sasa: Heh, it's been my memo even before meeting you all.
-Iroha's group is probably relieved-

-On the note of characters going to Gravity Falls, I might have Steven and the Crystal Gems go...Partly because I want my human characters of similar age groups to hang out more often, partly because the Gravity Falls and Steven Universe fandoms are more or less Friendly Fandoms- :V
___

I-I've heard the stories of the corrupted and p-possessed Guardians that used to roam this town, b-back when it was still home to Malice rather than G-Gloom...

-That's not even mentioning the Gloom Spawn that began to roam the area after Ganondorf woke back up...-
___

The game stuff unfinished, Digi.
___

-Almost all of the items for sale here are just cheap t-shirts, knick-knacks and tchotchkes...For a museum supposedly based around real supernatural and paranormal findings, you'd think the gift shop would at least have some genuine supernatural souveneirs, like fairy dusts, fossils of creatures, smaller artifacts, or heck, at least just some geodes of rare or alien minerals-
-Kanna will go too so we get more young people!- :b:

-even though I just introduced them, Alear and the Fell Dragons would take a backseat on that one, since two of them have more fragile minds than they'd like to admit and would rather not risk their skills being turned against Chaldea-
---
Link: "You think the Guardians possessed by Malice were scary? Not sure how you'd process these things then." -has a picture of said Gloom Spawn-
---
Ingrid: "So you do wear pink." :p
---
-Sasa is so mean! but also right-

Penny: "I agree with that suggestion. It is getting rather late in Lilith's domain..."
___

(Well, it's true! You always know what advice to give, and even if I'm worried about something that you weren't as sure about how to help with like my crush on Patxi, you've still always been there for me. I don't think I even could've asked for better Trainers than you and Rin.) :)
___

Do you three plan on going there?
-and so they return-
---
Weiss: "Awwwwww~"
---
Rook: "No, we're just asking for fun."

Ingrid: "No need for sarcasm, Rook. But I suppose you are right in that asking such a question is answering it when a curious mind like mine is concerned."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-and so they return-
---
Weiss: "Awwwwww~"
---
Rook: "No, we're just asking for fun."

Ingrid: "No need for sarcasm, Rook. But I suppose you are right in that asking such a question is answering it when a curious mind like mine is concerned."
-At which point they'd go to the cafeteria to get some dinner?-
___

(I...guess that's another reason why I was worried, too... After all of my training, I was worried I'd be disappointing you if I lost...) :urg:
___

I only ask because I've also brought the subject up to Medea before. If anyone is planning to break into to the Royal Archives, she'd want to hear of the plan as well. :p

GoldenYuiitusin

Smash Lord
Artoria: "Perhaps you could request for a course in the training room..."
---
-For now it seems Liallmon and Taiga can take a small breath-
---
BB: "Eh? That sounds so basic..."
Yuri: -GASP- "How dare you both?"
---
-Only to move thinhs out the way...-
-And Viridi is too stubborn of a person-
---
Frankenstein: "...He's very mean" -pout-

-Alear seemingly landed each strike, and after that last burst, Fishbunjin also managed to land the shoulder bash-
---

-It works, while Zephyrmon was recovering and trying to not be seen-
Mirei: "Indeed, I admittedly didn't expect the rogue Tamers to have someone this size"
---
Medea: "...This is slightly less awful than anticipated"
-How does Totodile respond to to that?-

(They...didn't? Were they worried you'd get hurt?)

-Alphys can already tell that the above wasn't the reason. She already heard that he didn't care for Burrito and even outright abandoned her, so the Trainer not bothering to call her out to do much other than clear the road or work as a glorified pack mule doesn't surprise her...But it does absolutely infuriate her-

-Heavy sigh- (Viridi is stubborn about her ways. She'll listen to those within her inner circle, but they rarely seem to note how backwards and unfounded some of her more extreme ideas are, if nothing else out of loyalty or gratitude, considering that they all still seem to get along with many humans perfectly fine. And if they have brought up how humans aren't what she wrongly believes they are, she has yet to listen to them, either...)

(...I'm not certain why she won't even listen to anyone about the matter. Not even those she's closest to or trusts most. But I suspect the fact that she still cares about her companions and any life at all is a sign that she can still realize humans are far better than she currently believes they are.)

-Shortly after that, Star leapt at Zedd and tried to damage his armor with a slash from the Giga Levin Sword-
___

Star: "At least it looks like a normal castle instead of like an evil lair..."
-Neo shrugs-

Roman: "That's just business for ya."

-Nel and Veyle try to provide ranged backup with dragon breaths and spells respectively-
-he takes time to think....-
-part of him wants to show he's independent....but part of him doesn't want to be made a fool out of in front of others-

-yes, Liallmon, the "teenage Simba" take of Liollmon and Liamon :V-
-he's still on guard-

The broken monster side of me is curious at what you would use instead.
....but the lingering humanity within doesn't want to know.

[....no, not exactly.....]

[....come to think of it, I don't think I've actually directly spoken with the others in her forces myself. Except Pittwo but usually it's because he likes to fight.]

(I decided that Whiskers uses the Pittoo name thinking it's actually like how Mewtwo is named as opposed to Palutena's mockery.)

-walking off; whether or not Neo finds her again is up to Uni, but she's still cooling off a little-

-he then charged up a pose to cause explosions-
-since reminder; Ruination Impulse mode-

How are we supposed to deal with THIS thing?!

Wait. Did you say it was being used by rogue Tamers?

-indeed, under normal circumstances, this would actually be a pleasant safe haven-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-How does Totodile respond to to that?-

(They...didn't? Were they worried you'd get hurt?)

-Alphys can already tell that the above wasn't the reason. She already heard that he didn't care for Burrito and even outright abandoned her, so the Trainer not bothering to call her out to do much other than clear the road or work as a glorified pack mule doesn't surprise her...But it does absolutely infuriate her-

-Heavy sigh- (Viridi is stubborn about her ways. She'll listen to those within her inner circle, but they rarely seem to note how backwards and unfounded some of her more extreme ideas are, if nothing else out of loyalty or gratitude, considering that they all still seem to get along with many humans perfectly fine. And if they have brought up how humans aren't what she wrongly believes they are, she has yet to listen to them, either...)

(...I'm not certain why she won't even listen to anyone about the matter. Not even those she's closest to or trusts most. But I suspect the fact that she still cares about her companions and any life at all is a sign that she can still realize humans are far better than she currently believes they are.)
-part of him wants to show he's independent....but part of him doesn't want to be made a fool out of in front of others-

-yes, Liallmon, the "teenage Simba" take of Liollmon and Liamon :V-
-he's still on guard-

The broken monster side of me is curious at what you would use instead.
....but the lingering humanity within doesn't want to know.

[....come to think of it, I don't think I've actually directly spoken with the others in her forces myself. Except Pittwo but usually it's because he likes to fight.]

(I decided that Whiskers uses the Pittoo name thinking it's actually like how Mewtwo is named as opposed to Palutena's mockery.)

-walking off; whether or not Neo finds her again is up to Uni, but she's still cooling off a little-
-It makes things a little complicated for once, huh?-
-Neo shrugs-

Roman: "That's just business for ya."
-For once, he seems to doesn't know what to decide on...-
---
-My b LOL-
He can see some of their allies seem to be a little more eased now...-
---
BB: "Want to find ou-" -bonked by Sakura- "OW!"
Sakura: "No, you're prohibitted to be mean"
---
-...What a terrible trainer, that was-
-And LOL poor Pittoo-
---
-Kaito went off, and Fran at least tried to get to the Snivy-
-Shortly after that, Star leapt at Zedd and tried to damage his armor with a slash from the Giga Levin Sword-
___

after seeing how this jester guy acted when he attacked us? that's entirely plausible. -Winks-

___

Star: "At least it looks like a normal castle instead of like an evil lair..."

-indeed, under normal circumstances, this would actually be a pleasant safe haven-
-Nel and Veyle try to provide ranged backup with dragon breaths and spells respectively-
---
Palutena:
-The smoke cleared, and Zedd seemed fine blocking the Levin Sword-
Zedd: "Nice attempt, I'll give you that you are relentless!" -then the explosions hit him, so that gives Kimberly an opening to shoot arrows made of the Grid's energy-
---
-Did that do anything to Jevil?-

Zephyrmon: "Like I knew!" -tried using her claws, to little avail"
Mirei: "That's correct, more troublesome than I thought"
---
Medea: "For him though, this place might be a nightmare..."
-Pit shot more arrows!-
---
Micaiah: "I think I'll just... take a rest as you drive..." Hopefully it'll be enough...
---
Azura: "Were you too strong for the previous ones?"
---
Byleth: "I think it is, and it's something that makes me proud." :)
-Kama dodged by flying, while throwing her vajra once again at him-
---
Irisviel: "Awww, well, I guess if you insist..." -she saved herself-
---
Tart: "Indeed, they tended to break so easily..."
---
Homura: "...It...Makes you proud...?"
Star: "But no signs of most of the kind of stuff Chaldea's seen..."
___

Peridot: "They're defense drones, so they can shoot laser beams." :p "Oh, some are also armed with miniature missiles!"
___

-Most of the guards spoke with the dialects and tones expected from a trained soldier on duty, but some of the guards instead spoke with typical surfer dude dialects- :p
___

Marco: "Suzune and a few other mages with similar powers were saved by Ingrid last Halloween. that wasn't that long ago, so I'm not surprised that everyone's familiar with them yet..."
___

(Still kind of odd that your new looks and powers are based around baseball...)

(How curious!)

(Uhh, everyone? I think us four Pokemon changed, too...)

-In fact, out of everyone here, Rapidash seems to have had the most significant and surprising change of appearance-

(Well, this is certainly different...)
Suzune: "...Look, I'm new here"
---
Kazumi: "Miniature missiles?!" :O
Sieg: "...So cool..."
---
-Ahue, oh well- :p
Tankor: "Get on board"
---
Suzune: "Hm, didn't think you'd be up for this too..."
Artoira: "It's alright, young girl. What's your name?"
Suzune: "Suzune Amano"
---
Jack: "...You look made of cotton candy!" :D
-Iroha's group is probably relieved-

-On the note of characters going to Gravity Falls, I might have Steven and the Crystal Gems go...Partly because I want my human characters of similar age groups to hang out more often, partly because the Gravity Falls and Steven Universe fandoms are more or less Friendly Fandoms- :V
___

I-I've heard the stories of the corrupted and p-possessed Guardians that used to roam this town, b-back when it was still home to Malice rather than G-Gloom...

-That's not even mentioning the Gloom Spawn that began to roam the area after Ganondorf woke back up...-
___

The game stuff unfinished, Digi.
___

-Almost all of the items for sale here are just cheap t-shirts, knick-knacks and tchotchkes...For a museum supposedly based around real supernatural and paranormal findings, you'd think the gift shop would at least have some genuine supernatural souveneirs, like fairy dusts, fossils of creatures, smaller artifacts, or heck, at least just some geodes of rare or alien minerals-

-even though I just introduced them, Alear and the Fell Dragons would take a backseat on that one, since two of them have more fragile minds than they'd like to admit and would rather not risk their skills being turned against Chaldea-
---
Link: "You think the Guardians possessed by Malice were scary? Not sure how you'd process these things then." -has a picture of said Gloom Spawn-
---
---
-And where Kanna goes, so would her besties-

-Fair...- Also a certain Mage Dragon shall appear sooooooooon
---
Iroha: "...W-What is that?!"
Lily: "It looks gross..."
---
Not anymore

Tsukasa: "But not as Decade"
---
Minou: -Sigh- This is truly, just a cheap tourist attraction...
-Wendy would notice that the gem on Minou's ring looks darker than usual-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Suzune: "...Look, I'm new here"
---
Kazumi: "Miniature missiles?!" :O
Sieg: "...So cool..."
---
-Ahue, oh well- :p
Tankor: "Get on board"
---
Suzune: "Hm, didn't think you'd be up for this too..."
Artoira: "It's alright, young girl. What's your name?"
Suzune: "Suzune Amano"
---
Jack: "...You look made of cotton candy!" :D
Star: "Aren't all five you new here?"
___

Peridot: "I used a blueprint of Homeworld's flask robonoids as a base, but the weapons and durability is all my original work!"
___

Shining: "You heard him. Everyone board Tankor, troops."

-Shining Armor marches onto the Decepticon's vehicle form, followed by each of his Royal Guard soldier
___

Marco: "Long story short, I've been thinking that karate isn't enough for me to fight most of the types of threats Chaldea faces for a while..."
___

(I...don't suspect my mane is currently made out of a carnival confection, Jack...)

-Unsurprisingly, Fireball has changed with similar traits-

(What happened to our fires?)

-It makes things a little complicated for once, huh?-

-For once, he seems to doesn't know what to decide on...-

-...What a terrible trainer, that was-
-And LOL poor Pittoo-
-Either Totodile risks proving that he looks comptetent and that he thus doesn't need any help, or fighting poorly enough that he inadverently proves that he does need help...-

(...Oh no...) -Is probably the most knowledgeable Pokemon here about Pokemon themselves and trainers, so he's already starting to figure that Burrito was likely only used by her old trainer as a means to destroy obstacles-

-It makes Alphys clench her fist in anger just thinking about it...-

-At least Whiskers doesn't mean it as mockery- :V

(Perhaps you could ask them what they think of Viridi's beliefs?)

---
---
---

---
---
Not anymore

---
-Star and Marco might go as well, being friends with several of them including Dipper and Mable themselves-

-Instead, they might be looking after Alear's own kingdom or helping tend to matters around Lilith's dimension-
___

...Wh-What the hell is THAT?! :crazy:

Even compared to the likes of Wallmasters and Floormasters that we've encountered elsewhere, something about these specimens looks distinctly unnatural...
___

Peridot: (How the heck is Osakabehime not beating him?!)
___

Wendy: "Hey, Minou? Did Alina repaint your ring? The gem on it looks darker than it usually does..."

---
Palutena:

Zedd: "Nice attempt, I'll give you that you are relentless!" -then the explosions hit him, so that gives Kimberly an opening to shoot arrows made of the Grid's energy-
---

Zephyrmon: "Like I knew!" -tried using her claws, to little avail"
Mirei: "That's correct, more troublesome than I thought"
---
Medea: "For him though, this place might be a nightmare..."
-Undyne follows up Kimberly's attack by launching more water spears at Zedd-

-Star also tried to slash Zedd's gut with the Levin Sword if and while he was thrown off-balance or disoriented by the previously mentioend attacks-
___

-Some dark magic particles are starting to radiate from the scythe...-
___

Moon: "He's been trapped in this caslte dimension for well over a year..."

Star: "Who knows if he's been asleep or awake all this time?!" :urg:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-At which point they'd go to the cafeteria to get some dinner?-
___

(I...guess that's another reason why I was worried, too... After all of my training, I was worried I'd be disappointing you if I lost...) :urg:
___

I only ask because I've also brought the subject up to Medea before. If anyone is planning to break into to the Royal Archives, she'd want to hear of the plan as well. :p
-HECK YEAH-

-with Nora getting fried chicken and waffles-

-why not pancakes, you ask? the crunchier waffles pair better with the chicken- :p
---
Weiss: "In all honestly, there is a non-zero chance I might have been had Sparky not shown to be quite the opponent. He and Phosphora knew how to put up a fight very well."
---
Ingrid: "Worry not. She will know everything you tell me."

-Kama dodged by flying, while throwing her vajra once again at him-
---
Irisviel: "Awww, well, I guess if you insist..." -she saved herself-
---
Tart: "Indeed, they tended to break so easily..."
---
Homura: "...It...Makes you proud...?"
-which he dodged again-

Pit: "Is that all you can do?" -shooting arrows in tricker directions, emulating the ones in Smash-
---
-Micaiah internally sighed in relief-
---
Kamui: "I can't imagine the very idea of the Yato breaking..."
---
Byleth: -nods- "Yes. It does." :)

-Kaito went off, and Fran at least tried to get to the Snivy-
-Neo stops Fran, knowing the Snivy they see is but a fake she has created, which she would dispel once Kaito is far away enough-

-then the real one showed up, which Neo smiled at-

---
-Undyne follows up Kimberly's attack by launching more water spears at Zedd-

-Star also tried to slash Zedd's gut with the Levin Sword if and while he was thrown off-balance or disoriented by the previously mentioend attacks-
___

-Some dark magic particles are starting to radiate from the scythe...-
Alear: "Nel! I think we'll need to Engage."

Nel: -nods- "Understood." -turns back to human form and rushed to Alear's side-

-while that happened, Veyle did some Engaging herself, using the Bracelet of the Lonely Heir to earn Veronica's abilities, which she immediately used to summon someone to help out; Emblem Eirika-

// Full transparency, I spin a wheel to see what summon can come out and this time, it... actually wasn't Eirika but she was literally the option right besides the one I actually got (a General) and figured Lunar Brace could be a fun skill so I decided to cheat solely because I was so close to getting it naturally :V
---
Palutena: "Seems it's working..."

---
---
Not anymore

---
-Star and Marco might go as well, being friends with several of them including Dipper and Mable themselves-

-Instead, they might be looking after Alear's own kingdom or helping tend to matters around Lilith's dimension-
___

Even compared to the likes of Wallmasters and Floormasters that we've encountered elsewhere, something about these specimens looks distinctly unnatural...
___

___

Wendy: "Hey, Minou? Did Alina repaint your ring? The gem on it looks darker than it usually does..."
Azura: "Aren't you afraid of being possessed again, Kanna?"

Kanna: "I... I am a little bit, actually. But I didn't have Abby-chan last time and I'm sure she won't let anything bad happen to me." :) ...You can do that right, Abby-chan?
---
Link: "Gloom Spawn. These things made Guardians feel like a joke. You knew these things had their sights on you because whenever that happens, the sky turned red as if there was a Blood Moon and you could hear them scream at you."

Wolf: "That... is quite disturbing..."

Link: "And I'm not done. They always traveled in packs, and if you managed to take one down, it simply revived itself. You had to find a way to take them all out within a short time. And if they grabbed you..."

Zelda: "Their Gloom started to get to you, giving you injuries that could not be healed in any way, not even by a fairy, until you were far away from these things. And given that they moved faster than anything else we had seen in Hyrule, that was easier said than done."

Wolf: "I... never had to fight anything quite like this..."
---
-because she's not the best gamer, Peri-

Ingrid: "Still, it's a nice color."
---
-Minou will pretend that yes?-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-HECK YEAH-

-with Nora getting fried chicken and waffles-

-why not pancakes, you ask? the crunchier waffles pair better with the chicken- :p
---
Weiss: "In all honestly, there is a non-zero chance I might have been had Sparky not shown to be quite the opponent. He and Phosphora knew how to put up a fight very well."
---
Ingrid: "Worry not. She will know everything you tell me."
-I was gonna ask that, but I agree with tge explanation, crunchy foods tend to be a better combo for chicken lol-
___

(I felt like I was totally failing after all my training...)
___

If you're passing the information down, I'll gladly explain everything else I know about the not so secret Royal Archives. :p

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-which he dodged again-

Pit: "Is that all you can do?" -shooting arrows in tricker directions, emulating the ones in Smash-
---
-Micaiah internally sighed in relief-
---
Kamui: "I can't imagine the very idea of the Yato breaking..."
---
Byleth: -nods- "Yes. It does." :)
Kama: The heck?! How is he this nimble?! And how can he have such good aim?! -hit by some-
---
-And then Alear, Kamui and Sieg arrived-
---
Tart: "Is that your weapon's name?"
---
Homura: "...But it's my fault you're like this...I-I didn't think you went through something even worse than me...I'm so sorry..."
Star: "Aren't all five you new here?"
___

Peridot: "I used a blueprint of Homeworld's flask robonoids as a base, but the weapons and durability is all my original work!"
___

Shining: "You heard him. Everyone board Tankor, troops."

-Shining Armor marches onto the Decepticon's vehicle form, followed by each of his Royal Guard soldier
___

Marco: "Long story short, I've been thinking that karate isn't enough for me to fight most of the types of threats Chaldea faces for a while..."
___

(I...don't suspect my mane is currently made out of a carnival confection, Jack...)

-Unsurprisingly, Fireball has changed with similar traits-

(What happened to our fires?)
Iroha: "We all are..."
---
Kazumi: "Ooooh, an original spin on it!"
Sieg:"Even better" :)
---
-And the same on Demolishor's, I assume-
-They're more comfortable that way at least-
---
Suzune: "Hm, I'll give you that's not a bad choice. Everyone differs in how they can be approached"
---
Jack: "Awwwww"
Semiramis: "...You look a lot like fairy tale unicorns..."

___

___

___

Kanna: "I... I am a little bit, actually. But I didn't have Abby-chan last time and I'm sure she won't let anything bad happen to me." :) ...You can do that right, Abby-chan?
---
Link: "Gloom Spawn. These things made Guardians feel like a joke. You knew these things had their sights on you because whenever that happens, the sky turned red as if there was a Blood Moon and you could hear them scream at you."

Link: "And I'm not done. They always traveled in packs, and if you managed to take one down, it simply revived itself. You had to find a way to take them all out within a short time. And if they grabbed you..."

Zelda: "Their Gloom started to get to you, giving you injuries that could not be healed in any way, not even by a fairy, until you were far away from these things. And given that they moved faster than anything else we had seen in Hyrule, that was easier said than done."

---

---
Abigail: "Don't worry, I've made sure to put mental barriers inside her and Illyasviel!"
Illya: "...You can do that?!"
Abigail: "Only since we three are linked by a contract"
-How nice of them-
---
Tamamo: "...How did you beat them?!"
Iroha: "T-They really sound scary!"
---
-Because a part of her knows if she does, she would get doxxed- :V
-Oh wait, you meant in-game-
-What Uni said- :V

Tsukasa: "Sometimes" -at least now she knows the one thing that ticks him off-
---
Minou: "Oh, something must have fallen on it. I'll cleanse it later" Guess I'm next in line to become a Doppel.

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Iroha: "We all are..."
---
Kazumi: "Ooooh, an original spin on it!"
Sieg:"Even better" :)
---
-And the same on Demolishor's, I assume-
-They're more comfortable that way at least-
---
Suzune: "Hm, I'll give you that's not a bad choice. Everyone differs in how they can be approached"
---
Jack: "Awwwww"
Semiramis: "...You look a lot like fairy tale unicorns..."
Star: "Then it makes sense why at least stuff like the existence of monsters and deities are a mostly new things to you guys."
____

Susie: "Heh. I'm sure you're friend woulda been proud." :p

Peridot: "...I hope so..."
___

-As well as able to travel and explore the city-sized spaceship much faster-
___

Marco: "And I honestly don't even have any unique powers of my own like most people here do..."
___

(Wait a minute, I think I know what's different! You became your Galarian counterparts here!I

(Galarian?)

(We now carry the same traits as our relative species from Galar...?)

---

---

---
Abigail: "Don't worry, I've made sure to put mental barriers inside her and Illyasviel!"
-How nice of them-
---
---

---
Minou: "Oh, something must have fallen on it. I'll cleanse it later" Guess I'm next in line to become a Doppel.
Ford: "Then we have at least two more people who are immune to the effects of mind control."
___

...An abomination only someone as twisted and insane as Ganondorf would've designed...

...W-Was anything other than the Master Sword even able to d-damage them...?

Ford: "Were it not for it's association with Gloom and thus Ganondorf himself, this looks like the sort of entity that would lurk in only the darkest and most dangerous depths of Gravity Falls..."
___

-Somehow I half-expected that joke, minus the doxxing part- :laugh:
___

Wendy: "That looks like a lot more than just dirt..." -She may not be suspicious of Minou and the others due to their memory-altering spells, but she's seen enough supernatural stuff to realize when something's amiss-

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kama: The heck?! How is he this nimble?! And how can he have such good aim?! -hit by some-
---
-And then Alear, Kamui and Sieg arrived-
---
Tart: "Is that your weapon's name?"
---
Homura: "...But it's my fault you're like this...I-I didn't think you went through something even worse than me...I'm so sorry..."
Palutena: -to Kama- Did I ever think of telling you the kind of missions he'd be sent on? My bad if I forgot~

-Pit now trying to get up close for melee strikes with the blow, splitting it in two to form two daggers-
---
-and Iri sees daughter-in-law?-
---
Kamui: "The sword I was chosen to wield, yes. It's stored in my room for now, however."
---
Byleth: "It was your past, but you were not the one to show it to me. Not to mention that I wanted to know... if anything, I should be blamed for my own pain.

All of that to say that you have nothing to apologize for but if it makes you feel better, I forgive you." :)

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-How nice of them-
---
---

---
Ford: "Then we have at least two more people who are immune to the effects of mind control."
___

...An abomination only someone as twisted and insane as Ganondorf would've designed...

Ford: "Were it not for it's association with Gloom and thus Ganondorf himself, this looks like the sort of entity that would lurk in only the darkest and most dangerous depths of Gravity Falls..."
___

___

Wendy: "That looks like a lot more than just dirt..." -She may not be suspicious of Minou and the others due to their memory-altering spells, but she's seen enough supernatural stuff to realize when something's amiss-
Kanna: "Whoa... You're amazing, Abby-chan." :)
---
Link: "The fun part is I wasn't even done."

Wolf: "Wait what?!"

Link: "If I managed to defeat one, which usually involved a lot of explosives so they'd be all taken out all at once, there was a chance they could turn into this." -shows a picture of Phantom Ganon- "And while that thing was certainly less annoying, it did hit a lot harder... especially since I'd be exhausted after fighting what came before."

Zelda: "Ganondorf and his monsters were no joke... Link's bravery and wits were truly the only hope Hyrule had..."
---
-she'll keep it in mind- :p
---
-and they didn't mess with THOSE memories so they could better blend in...-

-oh by the way, does Wendy still have Dipper's hat?- :p

-I was gonna ask that, but I agree with tge explanation, crunchy foods tend to be a better combo for chicken lol-
___

(I felt like I was totally failing after all my training...)
___

If you're passing the information down, I'll gladly explain everything else I know about the not so secret Royal Archives. :p
Jaune: "No pancakes this time?"

Nora: "I love pancakes as much as the next gal, but chicken and pancakes is weird."
---
Weiss: "Don't think that, Winter..." -now is the one concerned-
---
Ingrid: "Good to hear then~ Let's get started~"

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Jaune: "No pancakes this time?"

Nora: "I love pancakes as much as the next gal, but chicken and pancakes is weird."
---
Weiss: "Don't think that, Winter..." -now is the one concerned-
---
Ingrid: "Good to hear then~ Let's get started~"
Penny: "It is? I really do not understand much about food flavors and textures yet..." -Meaning even she knows even less than she thought she did about food yet-

___

(I mean, I guess the fact that Sparky's a talented fighter with a military strategist Trainer means I at least might not have nearly lost otherwise, b-but even so...)
___

If you're going to explore the Archives, you might need a guide. It's possible that the Archives could have been changed or new rooms could have been added over the last 300 or so years, but back in the day, I knew the the Royal Archives like the back of my hand.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "It is? I really do not understand much about food flavors and textures yet..." -Meaning even she knows even less than she thought she did about food yet-

___

(I mean, I guess the fact that Sparky's a talented fighter with a military strategist Trainer means I at least might not have nearly lost otherwise, b-but even so...)
___

If you're going to explore the Archives, you might need a guide. It's possible that the Archives could have been changed or new rooms could have been added over the last 300 or so years, but back in the day, I knew the the Royal Archives like the back of my hand.
Ruby: "Oh yeah, texture can be a game changer sometimes."
---
Weiss: "It's alright, Winter. You did very well."
---
Ingrid: "I would still be interested in seeing how they were back in your day."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Ruby: "Oh yeah, texture can be a game changer sometimes."
---
Weiss: "It's alright, Winter. You did very well."
---
Ingrid: "I would still be interested in seeing how they were back in your day."
Penny: "Does the texture of chicken and/or pancakes make eating both in one meal a bad food combo?"

___

(I guess I'm still not that worried about it anymore. I said I wouldn't worry about it because Sparky is a prodigy and Phosphora is a smart strategist, and I'm not, but I still think I could've done better...)
___

I'm not so sure that's possible without the use of a time travel spell...

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "Does the texture of chicken and/or pancakes make eating both in one meal a bad food combo?"

___

(I guess I'm still not that worried about it anymore. I said I wouldn't worry about it because Sparky is a prodigy and Phosphora is a smart strategist, and I'm not, but I still think I could've done better...)
___

I'm not so sure that's possible without the use of a time travel spell...
Nora: "It's a little weird. Pancakes are soft and fluffy. Friend chicken is crunchy."
---
Weiss: "It's hard to plan around a foe you know nothing about."
---
Ingrid: "Then tell us what you know." :p

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Nora: "It's a little weird. Pancakes are soft and fluffy. Friend chicken is crunchy."
---
Weiss: "It's hard to plan around a foe you know nothing about."
---
Ingrid: "Then tell us what you know." :p
Penny: "I don't believe I have even had any crunchy foods yet..."
___

(It always is...I'm glad this was just a friendly battle rather than one with a dangerous enemy...)
___

I'll at least tell you what I remember. I can hardly say I 'know" everything about the Royal Archives when I haven't been to them in so long. Knowing the High Commission, at least, I suspect much of it is the same, but I can't promise that none of the information may be outdated...

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Star: "Then it makes sense why at least stuff like the existence of monsters and deities are a mostly new things to you guys."
____

Susie: "Heh. I'm sure you're friend woulda been proud." :p

Peridot: "...I hope so..."
___

-As well as able to travel and explore the city-sized spaceship much faster-
___

Marco: "And I honestly don't even have any unique powers of my own like most people here do..."
___

(Wait a minute, I think I know what's different! You became your Galarian counterparts here!I

(Galarian?)

(We now carry the same traits as our relative species from Galar...?)
Oriko: "I thought everything f that sort was just myth..."
---
Sieg: "I am sure that he would have been" :)
---
-As for Thubderblast, she had hopped on Sky-Byte's back as he had transfor.ed i to his beast mode, a large cybernetic and flying shark-
1729021166104.jpeg

---
Suzune: "That's right. Though I've seen other people like that, they seem mostly play support unlike you"
---
Jack: "What's a 'Galar'?"
Palutena: -to Kama- Did I ever think of telling you the kind of missions he'd be sent on? My bad if I forgot~

-Pit now trying to get up close for melee strikes with the blow, splitting it in two to form two daggers-
---
-and Iri sees daughter-in-law?-
---
Kamui: "The sword I was chosen to wield, yes. It's stored in my room for now, however."
---
Byleth: "It was your past, but you were not the one to show it to me. Not to mention that I wanted to know... if anything, I should be blamed for my own pain.

All of that to say that you have nothing to apologize for but if it makes you feel better, I forgive you." :)
Kama: WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT?! -she didn't see that coming-
---
Irisviel: "Oh, it's Kamui-chan~!" :D
---
Jeanne: "And it's a Divine Construct too"
Tart: -GASP-
---
Homura: "...But I did go along with telling you...I caused you so much pain by doing that too... Why would you forgive me?"
___

___

___

---

Link: "If I managed to defeat one, which usually involved a lot of explosives so they'd be all taken out all at once, there was a chance they could turn into this." -shows a picture of Phantom Ganon- "And while that thing was certainly less annoying, it did hit a lot harder... especially since I'd be exhausted after fighting what came before."

Zelda: "Ganondorf and his monsters were no joke... Link's bravery and wits were truly the only hope Hyrule had..."
---
---

Abigail: "Thank you~!"
Iroha: "That is very fortunate..."
---
Iroha: "...You are amazing..."
---
-You're welcome for that- :V -He offers a handshake though-

-Good- :p -But in any case, she wonders why if he has this much power, he didn't stop S.H.O.C.K.E.R. by himself?-
---
Minou: "Hm, if so, maybe I'll have it checked"

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Penny: "I don't believe I have even had any crunchy foods yet..."
___

(It always is...I'm glad this was just a friendly battle rather than one with a dangerous enemy...)
___

I'll at least tell you what I remember. I can hardly say I 'know" everything about the Royal Archives when I haven't been to them in so long. Knowing the High Commission, at least, I suspect much of it is the same, but I can't promise that none of the information may be outdated...
Ruby: "Maybe we could fix that next time we get to the Dark World?"
---
Weiss: "You would have won either way... though I am glad of that as well."
---
Ingrid: "It is a risk I am willing to take."

Kama: WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY THAT?! -she didn't see that coming-
---
Irisviel: "Oh, it's Kamui-chan~!" :D
---
Jeanne: "And it's a Divine Construct too"
Tart: -GASP-
---
Homura: "...But I did go along with telling you...I caused you so much pain by doing that too... Why would you forgive me?"
-Pit trying to combo-

Palu: He is the Captain of my Guard, against armies led by other gods. You really never considered he might have experience against the divine?
---
Kamui: "Good afternoon, Ir- um, Mother." :lol:

-Iri smiles bigger at that?-
---
Kamui: "Maybe I should go get it."
---
Byleth: "The fact that you actually made the choice to apologize, unprompted, tells me everything I need to know about how you felt about this. And it makes me confident you wouldn't try to hurt me again, so I have no reason to hold on to a grudge." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Oriko: "I thought everything f that sort was just myth..."
---
Sieg: "I am sure that he would have been" :)
---
-As for Thubderblast, she had hopped on Sky-Byte's back as he had transfor.ed i to his beast mode, a large cybernetic and flying shark-
View attachment 395248
---
Suzune: "That's right. Though I've seen other people like that, they seem mostly play support unlike you"
---
Jack: "What's a 'Galar'?"
Star: "Nope, most Earth myths and history you've heard of are true."
___

Peridot: "...You were his friend, too, so I'll trust your judgement on that..."

-For one of the very few times, Peridot is actually being rather humble-
___

Shining: "You can turn into a shark?!"
___

-Like Dipper and Mabel, who until only recently mostly did research, strategizing, and help carry out plans, only occasionally fighting using some of the items they picked up while in Gravity Falls such as Ford's laser guns or the shrink and growth crystal flashlight-

-After the two were given Eirika and Ephraim's Emblem, they started training under Alear and a few of the other Emblems so they could better put their fellow twins' powers and weapons to use-
___

(It's a region home to a vast number of Pokemon!)

(I've heard there's a lot of different sub-species and forms of Pokemon there!)

Ruby: "Maybe we could fix that next time we get to the Dark World?"
---
Weiss: "You would have won either way... though I am glad of that as well."
---
Ingrid: "It is a risk I am willing to take."
Penny: "I hope so! There are so many more foods and food types that I haven't even tried yet!" :b:
___

(But it was still a close battle...Maybe I should just take that as motivation to train more?)
___

Very well. One thing I doubt has changed, or at the very least hasn't been removed or gotten worse, is the Royal Archives' security. Most of the Commission's members might be immature or reckless at times, but they take the security of top secret documents seriously. Set off on alarm in the Royal Archives, and the Commission is sure to come running to investigate it in less than a minute

---

---
---

---
---

-Good- :p -But in any case, she wonders why if he has this much power, he didn't stop S.H.O.C.K.E.R. by himself?-
---
Star: "Mabel and Dipper have helped me out whenever they possibly could. They even helped us free Pony Head from St. Olga's! The least I can do is return the favor by helping save their friends." :)
___

Th-They could turn into Ph-Phantom Ganon?! :crazy:

The fact that you managed to survive battles with these creatures, let alone defeat them is a testament to your capabilities as a warrior, Link.
___

-Osaka begrudgingly accepts it?-
___

-She very much still does, and tbh I sometimes forgot since he wears the Pine Tree hat throughout the show and Lost Legends, but Dipper still usually wears Wendy's hat as well- :p

Wendy: "You might want to make sure there's nothing wrong with it today. I'm not paranoid, but in this town, even a slight sign of something being wrong could mean something weird is gonna happen."

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---

---
Star: "Mabel and Dipper have helped me out whenever they possibly could. They even helped us free Pony Head from St. Olga's! The least I can do is return the favor by helping save their friends." :)
___

The fact that you managed to survive battles with these creatures, let alone defeat them is a testament to your capabilities as a warrior, Link.
___

___

-She very much still does, and tbh I sometimes forgot since he wears the Pine Tree hat throughout the show and Lost Legends, but Dipper still usually wears Wendy's hat as well- :p

Wendy: "You might want to make sure there's nothing wrong with it today. I'm not paranoid, but in this town, even a slight sign of something being wrong could mean something weird is gonna happen."
Azura: "That is very kind of you, Star. I wish you all, and everyone else who will take part in this, the best of luck."
---
Link: "Yeah, I know I'm awesome." :p
---
Ingrid: "Though I wonder... why did you not stop these invaders? I am not really upset or anything because frankly, neither did I. I am merely curious." :p
---
-the Magical Girls don't find Wendy's words suspicious because this town being weird is exactly why they're here so it makes sense a local would know?-

Penny: "I hope so! There are so many more foods and food types that I haven't even tried yet!" :b:
___

(But it was still a close battle...Maybe I should just take that as motivation to train more?)
___

Very well. One thing I doubt has changed, or at the very least hasn't been removed or gotten worse, is the Royal Archives' security. Most of the Commission's members might be immature or reckless at times, but they take the security of top secret documents seriously. Set off on alarm in the Royal Archives, and the Commission is sure to come running to investigate it in less than a minute
Weiss: How cute...*
---
Weiss: "Exactly." :)
---
Ingrid: "Oh... that's very good information already."

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Weiss: How cute...*
---
Weiss: "Exactly." :)
---
Ingrid: "Oh... that's very good information already."
-Penny's gotten better at socializing thanks to RWBY and JN_R ,but her strong overall curiosity about the world remains-

___

(Then train more I must!) -Confident and proud tone and expression again-
___

Last but far from least, the top secret documents should all be stored within the same room. If they're not, I highly doubt any additional rooms for storage are located far from the rest. Uncivilized as most of them can be, I must admit the High Commission at least keeps their documents, records and artifacts organized.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-Penny's gotten better at socializing thanks to RWBY and JN_R ,but her strong overall curiosity about the world remains-

___

(Then train more I must!) -Confident and proud tone and expression again-
___

Last but far from least, the top secret documents should all be stored within the same room. If they're not, I highly doubt any additional rooms for storage are located far from the rest. Uncivilized as most of them can be, I must admit the High Commission at least keeps their documents, records and artifacts organized.
-and this childlike curiosity is part of her cuteness-
---
Weiss: "That's the spirit!"
---
Ingrid: -writing things down- "Good. Good. The security in particular does sound concerning but that means we would know where it is."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-and this childlike curiosity is part of her cuteness-
---
Weiss: "That's the spirit!"
---
Ingrid: -writing things down- "Good. Good. The security in particular does sound concerning but that means we would know where it is."
-It's all a combination of both being an android as well as having been isolated from the world at first-

-As soon as Ironwood let her leave Atlas to visit the rest of Remnant, she was eager to see the world and make new friends-
___

(Even if I can't learn new moves or level up much higher until I evolve, I can still hone my fighting skills. And nearly losing that battle is just all the more reason for me to keep up with my training!)

-As long as she doesn't overexert herself?-

___

That about sums up my knowledge of the Royal Archives, at least as they were back in my time. I don't know if they've changed during the past 320 years...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-It's all a combination of both being an android as well as having been isolated from the world at first-

-As soon as Ironwood let her leave Atlas to visit the rest of Remnant, she was eager to see the world and make new friends-
___

(Even if I can't learn new moves or level up much higher until I evolve, I can still hone my fighting skills. And nearly losing that battle is just all the more reason for me to keep up with my training!)

-As long as she doesn't overexert herself?-

___

That about sums up my knowledge of the Royal Archives, at least as they were back in my time. I don't know if they've changed during the past 320 years...
-and that's how she met Friend Ruby-
---
Weiss: "Just don't go too far..."
---
Ingrid: "It's still very good to know. Especially the security part."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-one she will always cherish-
---
Weiss: "Good to hear." :)
---
-they don't like where this might go, thinking Ingrid will just stupidly try to weasel her way in-
-She's still arguably Penny's best friend, along with Sieg now as well-

-IIRC she also became really good friends with Nora during V7 and V8-
___

-Does Weiss believe her with how prideful Winter can be, though?- :V
___

-Without prior planning or stealth?-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-She's still arguably Penny's best friend, along with Sieg now as well-

-IIRC she also became really good friends with Nora during V7 and V8-
___

-Does Weiss believe her with how prideful Winter can be, though?- :V
___

-Without prior planning or stealth?-
-I think she became good friends with the team in general-
---
-absolutely not- :V
---
-it's what they expect from her but thankfully, she's not THAT stupid-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Pit trying to combo-

Palu: He is the Captain of my Guard, against armies led by other gods. You really never considered he might have experience against the divine?
---

---
---
Byleth: "The fact that you actually made the choice to apologize, unprompted, tells me everything I need to know about how you felt about this. And it makes me confident you wouldn't try to hurt me again, so I have no reason to hold on to a grudge." :)
Kama: All I've seen him do is just play games and run away! -she's hit!-
---
Irisviel: "Glad to see you here~" -hugged because yes-
---
Homura: "...You...You are too kind...I don't know what to say..."
___

___

___

-Like Dipper and Mabel, who until only recently mostly did research, strategizing, and help carry out plans, only occasionally fighting using some of the items they picked up while in Gravity Falls such as Ford's laser guns or the shrink and growth crystal flashlight-

-After the two were given Eirika and Ephraim's Emblem, they started training under Alear and a few of the other Emblems so they could better put their fellow twins' powers and weapons to use-
___

Oriko: "At least, in another world"
---
Sieg: "Thanks. Even if not my Astolfo, I really would have liked to meet him"
---
Sky-Byte: "Yes?"
Thunderblast: "I'm a boat, so I can't do much here but take a ride"
---
-Good for them to get the Azure Twins ring-
Suzune: "What motivates you to fight, though?"
---
Jack: "Aaaaah, now it makes sense!"
Semiramis: "Indeed" -looking around the town-
___

___

___

Azura: "That is very kind of you, Star. I wish you all, and everyone else who will take part in this, the best of luck."
---
---
Ingrid: "Though I wonder... why did you not stop these invaders? I am not really upset or anything because frankly, neither did I. I am merely curious." :p
---
-the Magical Girls don't find Wendy's words suspicious because this town being weird is exactly why they're here so it makes sense a local would know?-
Luvia: "In that case, we shall do our deployment soon"
Bumblebee: -Meets the magical girls- "Hi, I'm Bumblebee!" :)
Iroha/Oriko/Suzune: "........"
Kazumi: "Large car robot!" :O
Tart: "Woah, a metal person!" :O
---
Iroha: "I only just met you, but I'm starting to have great respect for you..."
---
-She did... With as strong of a grip as she could muster- :V

Tsukasa: "Simple: I would have destroyed this world"
---
-Indeed it does-
Minou: "Alright. I'll be sure to tell you if there's anything weird" I'll make sure to turn into a Doppel tonight.
Alina: Fantastic~
Kanna: So long you don't use it on us.
Minou: Of course not, you four are quite useful, admittedly...
Sasa: As weird as this team up us, I say we're not doing so bad...
Kagari: My, thanks to you aaaaaall~

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
-Pit trying to combo-

---

---
---
---
---
___

___

___

___

---
---
---
---
___

___

___

---
---
---
---
---

---
-Indeed it does-
Minou: "Alright. I'll be sure to tell you if there's anything weird" I'll make sure to turn into a Doppel tonight.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---
Palu: He's very much like that when not on duty, that's true. Not unlike you, actually. :p

-AND SHE GOES COMBOED-
---
Kamui: "Glad to be seen by you as well." -hugs back-

Alear: :)
---
unreplied
---
Byleth: "You don't need to say anything... though I do wonder what you'll do from this point forward..."

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
---
---
---
---
Star: "Specifically one of several alternate version of Earth, so it counts." :p
___

Peridot: "I'm really sorry that you couldn't..."
___

Shining: "We really know even less about you guys than I thought..."
___

Marco: "Me? Well, actually quite a lot things..."
___

(Does that mean our types and abilities are different now, too?)

(If we've temporarily become Galarian versions of our species...Oh goodness, that means we're become Fairy-type Pokemon!)

-Semiramis sees that in addition to multiple civilian houses and the castle, there's a cafe, a training ojo, a bakery, and a general store in the town-

-I think she became good friends with the team in general-
---
-absolutely not- :V
---
-it's what they expect from her but thankfully, she's not THAT stupid-
-And becoming friends with Ruby helped her become friends with the whole teams in-turn, as she started hanging out with more of them as well, more so after they discovered that she was alive again upon reaching Atlas-
___

-Current thoughts?-
___

-They're so used to her not telling Chaldea things or making rash decisions that they expect her to be totally careles here- :V

---
---
---
---
---

---
-Indeed it does-
Star: "We don't need luck. We just need our skills and smarts!"

Dipper: "You guys haven't met any of the Autobots before?"
___

(Our respect for Link certainly doesn't change hte fact that his boasts can get annoying...) -Rolls eyes-
___

-Slightly hurting Emu's wrist?-
___

-Aside from the Soul Gem anomaly, none of the staff at the Mystery Shack are any the wiser...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---

---
-Indeed it does-

___

(Our respect for Link certainly doesn't change hte fact that his boasts can get annoying...) -Rolls eyes-
___

___

-Aside from the Soul Gem anomaly, none of the staff at the Mystery Shack are any the wiser...-
-Link be casually waving at Bumblebee as if he hadn't gone missing for months-
---
Link: "And you're alright too, little girl... What's your name?"

-they're annoying but time and time again, he earns his right to brag-
---
Ingrid: "Oh... How... relatable."
---
-though would Wendy be tempted to investigate-

-And becoming friends with Ruby helped her become friends with the whole teams in-turn, as she started hanging out with more of them as well, more so after they discovered that she was alive again upon reaching Atlas-
___

-Current thoughts?-
___

-They're so used to her not telling Chaldea things or making rash decisions that they expect her to be totally careles here- :V
-and now look at them!-
---
Weiss: I'll have to keep an eye on her as she trains...
---
-but she will actually take this with utmost seriousness, if only so she can keep her good connections with Moon-

Digital Hazard

Weaboo Trash
NNID
EMIYAtheArcher
Switch FC
SW-2638-8237-4984
Palu: He's very much like that when not on duty, that's true. Not unlike you, actually. :p

-AND SHE GOES COMBOED-
---
Kamui: "Glad to be seen by you as well." -hugs back-

Alear: :)
---
unreplied
---
Byleth: "You don't need to say anything... though I do wonder what you'll do from this point forward..."
Kama: I'm nothing like him! -manages to block the last blow-
---
Irisviel: "Oh, I see you brought company!"
Sieg: "Hey..."
---
Tart: "Alright, I'll wait for it" :)
---
Homura: "...I don't know either...I spent so much trying to save Madoka, I don't know anything else..."
Star: "Specifically one of several alternate version of Earth, so it counts." :p
___

Peridot: "I'm really sorry that you couldn't..."
___

Shining: "We really know even less about you guys than I thought..."
___

Marco: "Me? Well, actually quite a lot things..."
___

(Does that mean our types and abilities are different now, too?)

(If we've temporarily become Galarian versions of our species...Oh goodness, that means we're become Fairy-type Pokemon!)

-Semiramis sees that in addition to multiple civilian houses and the castle, there's a cafe, a training ojo, a bakery, and a general store in the town-
Oriko: "You speak in fair terms..."
---
Sieg: "It's fine, I'm still glad to see how he impacted you" :)
---
Tankor: "Not like we'll likely meet again after this is done"
---
Suzune: "Like?"
---
Semiramis: Plenty of local business?
Jack: "You're magical now?" :O

___

___

___

---

---
---
Bumblebee: "Yeah, I'm a metal person. Also hey Link!" -waved back- "Huh, your arm is shining..."
-Suzune, Oriko and Iroha shooked-
Kazumi: "Can you eat?" :O
Tart: "Incredible! Another wonder to sight~!"
---
Iroha: "My name is Iroha Tamaki, I'm a magical girl"
---
-Indeed, to his surprise-

Tsukasa: "That's what I thought upon first spotting you"
---
Sasa: Now then, how do we find the portal...?
-They each look at something different-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Kama: I'm nothing like him! -manages to block the last blow-
---
Irisviel: "Oh, I see you brought company!"
Sieg: "Hey..."
---
Tart: "Alright, I'll wait for it" :)
---
Homura: "...I don't know either...I spent so much trying to save Madoka, I don't know anything else..."
Pit: "Uh-oh..."

Palutena: What makes you different? :p
---
Alear: "I was curious on how things were holding up with Micaiah."

Micaiah: "We're doing fine. Irisviel is a soul filled with kindness." :)
---
-she then goes and eventually comes back with... IS THAT A CHAINSAW?!-
---
Byleth: "Well if you don't know, you might as well stay here until you figure something out." :)

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
Oriko: "You speak in fair terms..."
---
Sieg: "It's fine, I'm still glad to see how he impacted you" :)
---
Tankor: "Not like we'll likely meet again after this is done"
---
Suzune: "Like?"
---
Semiramis: Plenty of local business?
Jack: "You're magical now?" :O
Star: "But I'm guessing it's still a lot to digest?"
___

Peridot: "You are?"
___

Shining: "We thought that about several people we've met before, for both better and worse..."
___

Marco: "For one thing, I want to help my friends better in fights."
___

-It seems to be the case, and all of them seem popular and successful-

(We might have access to as much magic as Fairy-type Pokemon typically do...)

(Crud, Fairy-type is totally different from Fire-type! What moves do we even have now?!) :urg:

-and now look at them!-
---
Weiss: I'll have to keep an eye on her as she trains...
---
-but she will actually take this with utmost seriousness, if only so she can keep her good connections with Moon-
-She's practically a member of the teams herself as well as one of their closest friends, and has since become close friends with others like Sieg and Rin as well-
___

-Will she tell Winter this as a stern but fair reminder?-

___

-Moon would still consider her a friend if she didn't, but she'd also question Ingrid's methods more often...-

---

---
---
Bumblebee: "Yeah, I'm a metal person. Also hey Link!" -waved back- "Huh, your arm is shining..."
---
---

---
Dipper: "Well, they can eat Energon. Long explanation short, Energon's kinda their whole races' fuel source."
___

(I guess he';s not bragging without SOME amount of fair reason, I guess...)

She possess powers similar to Nanoha and her companions, but hails from an entirely separate dimension.
___

-Does he figure that Osaka's angreh or just thinks she has a strong grip?- :V
___

-If anything other than the Soul Gem turns out suspicious, she will, but she's already suspicious of the gem in the ring suddenly and randomly turning darker for no obvious reason...She just doesn't suspect it's because Minou is up to no good-

-There's the front desk, a door to the museum rooms, a curtain leading to the back entrance of the Mystery Shack, a vending machine, and at the back of the gift shop, several shelves full of knick-knacks, hats, toys and gadgets...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
---
---

---
Dipper: "Well, they can eat Energon. Long explanation short, Energon's kinda their whole races' fuel source."
___

(I guess he';s not bragging without SOME amount of fair reason, I guess...)

She possess powers similar to Nanoha and her companions, but hails from an entirely separate dimension.
___

-Does he figure that Osaka's angreh or just thinks she has a strong grip?- :V
___

-If anything other than the Soul Gem turns out suspicious, she will, but she's already suspicious of the gem in the ring suddenly and randomly turning darker for no obvious reason...She just doesn't suspect it's because Minou is up to no good-

-There's the front desk, a door to the museum rooms, a curtain leading to the back entrance of the Mystery Shack, a vending machine, and at the back of the gift shop, several shelves full of knick-knacks, hats, toys and gadgets...-
Link: "Yeah, it's pretty cool, right?" :p
---
Link: "Pleasure to meet you." -offers a handshake- "The others already said it, but my name's Link. Former royal knight, current heroic badass and bodyguard of the dragon princess over there." :p

Zelda: "D-Don't call me that way, Link." :nervous:
---
Ingrid: "You instincts were indeed correct; I use avatars to interact. Not because my presence could destroy worlds but simply due to my true form's sheer size. It is difficult to interact with civilization when you are a cosmic entity." :p
---
-do they know how to get underground?-

-She's practically a member of the teams herself as well as one of their closest friends, and has since become close friends with others like Sieg and Rin as well-
___

-Will she tell Winter this as a stern but fair reminder?-

___

-Moon would still consider her a friend if she didn't, but she'd also question Ingrid's methods more often...-
-the P of JNPR- :V
---
-she'll be silent for now-
---
-Ingrid's also not interested in getting on the Commission's bad side until AFTER Moon learns everything she wants from those Archives-

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-the P of JNPR- :V
---
-she'll be silent for now-
---
-Ingrid's also not interested in getting on the Commission's bad side until AFTER Moon learns everything she wants from those Archives-
-She just hopes she can honor Pyrrha...-
___

-If she does overexert herself or put herself in serious danger while training, Weiss may need to talk to her about the matter-
___

-If the MHC is innocent, a legitimate magic authority might consider her a security threat...-

-If they're guilty if a conspiracy, they might lose the chance to gather the evidence to prove it...-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
-She just hopes she can honor Pyrrha...-
___

-If she does overexert herself or put herself in serious danger while training, Weiss may need to talk to her about the matter-
___

-If the MHC is innocent, a legitimate magic authority might consider her a security threat...-

-If they're guilty if a conspiracy, they might lose the chance to gather the evidence to prove it...-
-the others insist she is not filling Pyrrha's spot-

-she's her own person... who just happens to have a name that brings back the old team name-

Weiss: "Did you all have a great time today?"
---
-indeed... but for now she wanna see how well she trains-
---
-it's why she wants to wait-

-she needs information-

Last edited:

KingofPhantoms

The Spook Factor
3DS FC
1006-1145-8453
-the others insist she is not filling Pyrrha's spot-

-she's her own person... who just happens to have a name that brings back the old team name-

Weiss: "Did you all have a great time today?"
---
-indeed... but for now she wanna see how well she trains-
---
-it's why she wants to wait-

-she needs information-
-And Penny realizes their point...but still wishes to honor a past member of their team-

-Heck, she doesn't even blame her for her initial "death", knowing it was a full accident, which itself only happened because Emerald was messing with her mind-

Penny: "It was quite a fun shopping spree! I am quite happy with the items I purchased." :b:
___

-Considering that Winter stated that she wanted to train more literally only just a few minutes ago, that's fair enough-

-Meanwhile, Sparky is still talking to Phosphora and his sister about how the battle went-
___

Is there anything else you three wish to know?

Top Bottom